Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

“never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises (783 Views)

"This Girl No Wear Bra" - Braless Photos Of Destiny Etiko & Mr Ibu Together / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises by correctkidabc(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2020
A Nigerian man, Precious Valentine, has taken to Facebook to advise men to stop dating mentally broke girls.

Source:https://www.tnafrica.com/never-you-date-a-broke-girl-no-matter-how-gorgeous-she-is-man-advises/
Re: “never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises by TooMuchStuff: 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ubunja...! Is that you...?

1 Like

Re: “never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises by Chivi96(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
Ode boy I blame you na all those sugar mummies we dey carry you for lekki,ajah,magodo etc I blame...pussyass nigga...
No worry na so all those rich babes go use and wash your destiny like cloth comot grin grin

1 Like

Re: “never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises by bmdmixer: 5:04pm On May 05, 2020
Chivi96:
Ode boy I blame you na all those sugar mummies we dey carry you for lekki,ajah,magodo etc I blame...pussyass nigga...
No worry na so all those rich babes go use and wash your destiny like cloth comot grin grin
me i dey find them ohh, wen i get ba from the mummy i go give u inside, how far.
Re: “never You Date A Broke Girl No Matter How Gorgeous She Is” – Man Advises by yuswrld20(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2020
Chivi96:
OH MA GOD

(1) (Reply)

Leader Of Coffin Meme Would Invite Messi, Ronaldo And Ronaldinho To Dance / Chicken Not A King: The Year Twenty Twenty Planned Economic Crisis 1776 / TACHA Share Video Of An Unknown Man Caressing Her Br£ast. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.