Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo (87060 Views)

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits / Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Naijabad: 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
All i see is fake life and immaturity. Why leave the upper buttons of your shirts open? Very puerile.
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
Flexherbal:
The love of a father for his child , is all I see here !

May those who wish to experience it and have not yet, Experience it this year!

Lol.. This your prayer get as e be oo
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by franchasng: 2:09pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We don't know him here in Madagascar.
Maybe you are busy hawking your new coronavirus juju shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by netflicks(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Pls Madagascar guy I heard u guys now have the cure for covid-19 can u confirm if the notion is true?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On May 05, 2020
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by SeverusSnape(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2020
netflicks:

Pls Madagascar guy I heard u guys now have the cure for covid-19 can u confirm if the notion is true?
Very true. We have 0 case right now. cool
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Sososo(f): 2:36pm On May 05, 2020
Cute but who be the mama
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by galaxy2020(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
...please where is Madagascar?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by galaxy2020(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
Jim don marry? Who's the lucky lady?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by CXLVII: 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
See as the boy resemble Ubi Franklin
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
vasco01:
Kukuma go marry oooo
If you no wan turn metusala
Must everybody marry Abi u think say him no value him peace of mind with the way our women dey rebellious and heartless so
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by hope4nigeria(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
Maybe you're new in Madagascar grin

is Madagascar not those fishes living in the middle of Africa ocean?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by naijaman2225(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

HEY IF YOU ARE REALLY IN MADAGASCAR, I NEED THAT CORONA ORGANICS STUFF. NO KIDDING, DEADLY SERIOUS!!!
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Kingproy(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

U wey dey ABA
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Jimbadly: 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
I thought Jim Iyke's baby mama was white. Why is his son dark?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by KLand(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Why do I have this feeling that you are not even in Madagascar,?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by dboo442: 4:17pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
That shows that u are among those born out of wedlock in madagascar bcus all the legimate child there knows him prety wellgrin
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by pahoehoe: 4:17pm On May 05, 2020
I hope that boy does not become a drug addict like his father. Click on the links on my signature to know how you are going to be making millions of naira from the plots of land at Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by irukandji89(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2020
The boy resembles tekno
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by stieyven(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Jim iyke that year

The nolly wood bad boy
The only nollywood rugged niggarrr. The hard niggarrr

The rest were pussy niggarrrz. Always crying for love in movies. Like emeka ike, nonso diobi, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by AnthonyAk(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2020
All the money he bought fake Jordan's for his kid
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Chrisfe(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
Like father like son
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Cantonese: 5:08pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Please where is Madagascar? Do mad people live there?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Joyfulgal: 6:03pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:

I know him not
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by subcbouy: 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Stay turned to your herbal cure. You need more herbal CVD drinks.
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by lookingfly: 6:22pm On May 05, 2020
Him and timaya na cousins?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Hifeylove: 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
So what is our business? Is he the cure to the corona?
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by MrMacinterchi1: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
Never knew he was married o
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
Jayoficial:
Potential Play boy cheesy, more p***sy to your d**k cool
Except if you're Gay sad

Wen r u gonna talk without mentioning pussy etc
Re: Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Jim iyke that year

The nolly wood bad boy
The only nollywood rugged niggarrr. The hard niggarrr

The rest were pussy niggarrrz. Always crying for love in movies. Like emeka ike, nonso diobi, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs
u don't old I hope say u son marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' / David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.