Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,761 members, 7,959,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway (2006 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / How Old Are Your Tyres? Check The The Birthday...lol / I've Had It With 4-cylinders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
mejai:
So u bone cartalk where it all started to freestyle hommies some goodies abi? E no good o. grin

There r 2 kinds of people in this world... Friends and enemies . They work hand in hand.

Stroll go cartalk and do the needful.

Enjoy ya day bro. Jah bless

I actually posted thread for this on cartalk section linking it to this thread.

It attracted comments but someone from nowhere deleted the thread.

Click here 》https://www.nairaland.com/5836650/birthday-celebration-giveaway-im-giving to join since Autos and Cartalk people are the same.

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Ayomideayo(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2020
kiss
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
Omo ase, no carry that money go save so you go fit pay fully for ES350. Christmas don dey reach.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by diportivo: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Omo ase, no carry that money go save so you go fit pay fully for ES350. Christmas don dey reach.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2020
"Always remember ...
Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots"  -Ziad K.Abdelnour
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by iamademola(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
I have been active on auto section for some times now, legalwealth, I don’t know u But if 2 -3 serious minded people don’t like you on this forum then maybe you are doing something wrong. Look into that aspect in this new phase of your life.

Happy birthday.
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2020
Winners have been announced on the thread! !!
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by dicksonadams(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
Nice one legalo
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
iamademola:
I have been active on auto section for some times now, legalwealth, I don’t know u But if 2 -3 serious minded people don’t like you on this forum then maybe you are doing something wrong. Look into that aspect in this new phase of your life.

Happy birthday.

Did the pharisees ever liked not to talk of love Jesus Christ?

I don't live my life for "some" people to like nor love me. Light and darkness cannot agree.

Thanks for the wish! !!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2020
dicksonadams:
Nice one legalo

I'm legalwealth and not legalo.

Legalo was opened by one of the pharisees of this section for whatever mission which failed.
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by chukel(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2020
Always seeking attention

4 Likes

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Greatzeus(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=legalwealth post=89224644]

[[s]color=#0000ff]Did the pharisees ever liked not to talk of love Jesus Christ?

I don't live my live for "some" people to like nor love me. Light and darkness cannot agree.

Thanks for the wish! !![/color]
[/quote[/s]]
You just proved them right. And I don't even know what happened but you full of yourself and arrogant. Even comparing yourself with Jesus.
You cannot buy love with N5m not to talk of 5 miserable k,stop trying bro.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Thanks to everyone who took their precious time to participate! !!
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Greatzeus post=89226942][/quote]

Oga! !!

Go and jump into lagoon if you are hurt with that. Thanks
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by dicksonadams(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

I'm legalwealth and not legalo.

Legalo was opened by one of the pharisees of this section for whatever mission which failed.

Noted
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Ayomarcel(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2020
legalwealth:

Oga! !!

Go and jump into lagoon if you are hurt with that. Thanks

Lmao.. No chill

1 Like

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Lmao.. No chill

grin
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Gravatar: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
legalwealth:

grin
Your next ban go be till 2031.
Keep it up.
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gravatar:

Your next ban go be till 2031.

Keep it up.

Enter this coming year with hatred for your fellow man you cannot match and see it continuing till eternity in your life.
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Gravatar: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
legalwealth:

Enter this coming year with hatred for your fellow man you cannot match and see it continuing till eternity in your life.

First thing is that you're not even fit to be called a man, so you cannot be "my fellow man"

Apart from that, it is highly ironic that legalwealth of all people is talking about enmity

Legalwealth that lamented and wept and kept crying about a successful car dealer for 3 years, to the extent that his business collapsed and he started selling generator shower cap

Legalwealth that made other car dealers his enemies just because they treated him how he treated others

All the while carrying torn big bible and claiming god of jab, what good is your religious charade when all the people you curse in his name, he turns around and blesses them far beyond you, instead?

Hilarious

2020 will be nothing compared to what will happen to you in 2021, just continue

Fellow man, indeed. I know female teenagers with more masculine characteristics than you

Wimp of inestimable proportions

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by legalwealth(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gravatar:

First thing is that you're not even fit to be called a man, so you cannot be "my fellow man"

Apart from that, it is highly ironic that legalwealth of all people is talking about enmity

Legalwealth that lamented and wept and kept crying about a successful car dealer for 3 years, to the extent that his business collapsed and he started selling generator shower cap

Legalwealth that made other car dealers his enemies just because they treated him how he treated others

All the while carrying torn big bible and claiming god of jab, what good is your religious charade when all the people you curse in his name, he turns around and blesses them far beyond you, instead?

Hilarious

2020 will be nothing compared to what will happen to you in 2021, just continue

Fellow man, indeed. I know female teenagers with more masculine characteristics than you

Wimp of inestimable proportions

Kpele! !!

You could waste your time writing epistles of what are obvious on you and will happen to you in 2021 and forever grin

Look for better things to do because I'm not the one who said you shouldn't achieve anything in 2020. See the severe pains all over you grin

Continue while you are henceforth ignored because that is what you absolutely deserve.
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Gravatar: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
cc ronkusesther, presegs, engineerprosper, and all the other alternate monikers of the fake prince from Ondo
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by mrkels(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Wait what’s going on here ?
Re: I've Been Accussed And I Apologise! !! Please Join In The Birthday Giveaway by Presegs(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Presegs is Legalwealth

(1) (Reply)

Oil Shortage On Camry Pencil Light / Lexus Es 350 2008 / Car Talk - Changing Of Oil Type !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.