Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Three Set Of People That Made Nigeria Hell On Earth And How To Handle Then. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Set Of People That Made Nigeria Hell On Earth And How To Handle Then. (390 Views)

Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Set Of People That Made Nigeria Hell On Earth And How To Handle Then. by kollinzgee(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2020
1)our government
I don't need to talk much about this people even a child born today knows they are failures.as a man you don't need to depend on them

solution

Learn never to depend on them for anything .as a guy it is necessary you learn a skill apart from your school certificate. there are many ways skills to learn if you are serious with life...IT skills,fashion designing,painting,aluminium etc just go through the pain and learn something you will never regret it will benefit you for a lifetlifetime then if necessary you can add those skills to your cv if you are the jobseeking type.

2) The oppressive mentality people

Though not All,most friends you are today will snub you when they become rich It is a Nigerian thing when an average Nigerian hits some little amount of money pride sets in he forgets his friends nothing brings depression more than this shit its tears down to see your good friend which you may have helped in the past make your feel less

solution

You don't need friends you need a money making goal oriented team.and secondly don't envy another man's success because you don't know how it came about some have some spiritual backup which you are not bold enough to indulge in.

3)Nigerian women
Sorry I am not generalizing but Nigerian women are not trying at all.lthese creatures are so mysterious every body complains about them the handsome ,the ugly,the rich ,the poor they don't know what they want ..they say they want a rich guy they will cheat on him after eating his money they say they love a broke guy they will cheat on him because he is broke you will just run mad .

Solution

It is either you remove your mind from women and hustle hard then when you get rich you find a woman with your level in intellect and finances then settle with her .look around for example our celebs they rarely date low class girl wizkid recently has dumped all his babymamas despite all his millions and endorsement he is not stingy but wise unlike davido he is from a rich background so he know less about life struggle.
Secondly if you still wanna date if you are broke them go and look for the 20% unentitled good women I have met them a couple of times they do exist too. wink
Your mental health is my concern stay safe
Sanitize your hand wear nosemask

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Sex Worker Pushed Her Customer To Death From Hotel Window(video) / An Important Sign To Observe In Relationship Or Marriage / How To Stay Connected During Self-isolation & Keep Your Sanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.