Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,020 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For (41400 Views)

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by solmusdesigns: 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
ednut1:
Lets be factual here. Where did he see 800m from

two terms governor, and brother to General Yaradua senior , 800 million is small change to him, Yaradua senior was a business associate of Abiola

the yaradua's own stake in bank PHB, and a particular shippingline they started with Abiola which Raymond dokepsi was their MD

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by bestofbabs(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
But what will the otuoke man be remembered for?
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by 9jagobetta: 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by janedonez(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria when shall thou be blessed with a good leader and followers. People are heaping praises on Yar'adua, saying if he was alive, he would have done wonders. Same thing has been said about others leaders until they had tasted power and we saw results
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by obiekunie2: 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
Rest on Sir.

Buhari has thought us never to believe in what you imagined a man can do until you put him in power.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by lastchild: 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
In history of Nigerian government, nobody has been given credits while on seat as president, it's always after they must have gone

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by obiekunie2: 5:08pm On May 05, 2020
bestofbabs:

Otuoke man will be remembers for:

1. Respect of rule of law
2. Respect to human dignity
3. Respect to all arms of governement
4. real fight against corruption viz BVN, Remita real EFCC not this fake one we have now.
5. Freedom of information (which the dead tyrant in power has killed)
7. balanced and accountable governance - to name a few.

based on how i was so mislead into not seeing all his positivity just out of my blind support for the evil man in Aso rock now. I never know a day will come when i will be the one defending GEJ Lord pls forgive me for insulting the decent man GEJ cause i thought the corpse in aso rock now was the real deal. I NEVER KNEW HE WAS JUST A CLEAN SCAMMER.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by temmytee2309: 5:08pm On May 05, 2020
This is to show us that even twins do go their separate ways..... They're both from Katsina but have different orientation and agenda.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 05, 2020
Would have been our second best president after OBJ. But life had other plans. Rest well sir.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by okunfemm(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2020
Reduction in fuel pump price that was increase by OBJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by ahmEenu(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2020
frankly speaking, with everything thing I know, I just want to let you guys know that, the thing is , you know, I mean I have absolutely no idea what I'm saying. I'm short of words. I no get anything to talk.

na boredom cause all this thing.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by temmytee2309: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
bestofbabs:
Fuel Subsidy
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by phransix2: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
The Real Transparent President we have not the fraud in Aso Rock...
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by wofayouths(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2020
He was a good man.

DOWNLOAD CTAB BROWSER FREE AND EARN https:///3bSX2Y0
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by GeneralPula: 5:10pm On May 05, 2020
Till now, I still believe the man didn’t die a natural death.

sad
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Rick9(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2020
If i say Yar'Adua death nor pain me ehn, i lie. E pain me seriously
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by constant1960: 5:12pm On May 05, 2020
Who is leading
Between APC and PDP
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by shiwex: 5:12pm On May 05, 2020
All was going on smoothly till that rat from Otuoke got there.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2020
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Antichristus: 5:17pm On May 05, 2020
Raydos:
Beautiful girls are naturally rude in a relationship, but you see those ones looking like oshiomole, they will kill you with love!

Same thing applies to Nigeria!!

Good president no dey last for 9ja, but you see this bad Leaders like MUMUhamad Buhari, they won't want to die even at 150 years

You cracked my ribs. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Sultty(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2020
And reducing pump price of petrol
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Toosure70: 5:18pm On May 05, 2020
remove that seven points agenda.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Toosure70: 5:20pm On May 05, 2020
Sultty:
And reducing pump price of petrol
reduce nothing, he only sqander money saved obj to pay subsidy to reduce pump price.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by PositiveDirect: 5:21pm On May 05, 2020
Best President Nigeria would've had unfortunately good people don't last.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by back2sender: 5:22pm On May 05, 2020
CAN THIS PASTOR GO AND HEAL PEOPLE WITH COVID-19 IN AMERICA AND STOP MAKING FOOLERY OF CHRISTIANITY . WE STILL BELIEVE THERE ARE GENUINE PASTORS AND NOT CHARLATANS PARADING THEMSELVES AS PASTORS
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The President of the LoveWorld Incorporated, aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has berated some church leaders for complying with the government order on ban on gatherings without asking the government for time to pray and consult with their congregation.

He said such leaders were not true Christians and it was the reason the country was yet to “see the hand of God”.

Oyakhilome also questioned why COVID-19 patients were shut out from churches, saying the House of God should be a place of healing.

The cleric, who spoke in a telecast to his members, said the government would soon begin to classify churches based on their compliance with directives on the COVID-19 pandemic.

He said while some would be tagged COVID-19 compliant churches, others would be tagged for not abiding by the rules.

He said, “COVID-19 compliant churches will mean churches that people who are infected with COVID-19 cannot come there. Is the church of Jesus Christ not a place of healing? So, those of you who love to run around government officials to get your validation, come and get COVID-19 compliant registration for your church. That is the last day Jesus will be in that church. But that is coming.

“In different cities, ministers of God gathered together and shut down the congregations of the Lord. How many said, let us pray; give us time to pray? They consulted you; they consulted you in different nations and states. How many of you said, let us pray? Instead, you said oh yes.

“Because they said there would be compensation for the period of the lockdown. What compensation can be enough to replace the praise and worship of the congregation? I hope you have enjoyed the time so far, only you in the cathedral did online transmission. Hope you enjoyed it so far? But thank you very much for what you did to the House of God.”

Oyakhilome, who told his congregation he had a lot to tell them, said churches would soon be asked to set up testing centres because people would not be going for testing.

He also queried the motives for the planned vaccination against the pandemic.

“What they are using to test, do you know what it is? Do you know why it can show positive and negative? Do you know? A virus they told us they are still studying, why don’t they study it first? They are still studying it and they already have a vaccine that could be ready in July for a virus they are still studying,” the pastor said.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Toosure70: 5:25pm On May 05, 2020
removed Dora and Ribadu that killed NAFDAC and EFCC till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/10-things-yaradua-will-be-remembered-for.html

A TRIBUTE TO LATE PRESIDENT MUSA YAR'ADUA

*EX-PRESIDENT MUSA YAR'ADUA (late). It's 10years already that Nigeria lost a rare gem. A selfless, patriotic leader who had the love of every Nigerian at heart (irrespective of tribes or geopolitical zones). The last true leader Nigeria ever had, after President AREMU OLUSEGUN OBASANJO! If the amiable President YAR'ADUA had completed his terms in office, NIGERIA would have been a better country today. He would have improved on the legacies left by OBJ. Alas! Death was wicked. Unfortunately, NIGERIA fell into the hands of some ogogoro drinkards (the educated illiterates) and the gworo chewers (the stark dunderheads) who led Nigeria into RECESSION and TERRORISM! We miss you, President MUSA YAR'ADUA. SLEEP ON, SUPER-HERO!* �️��️�
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by babakb: 5:28pm On May 05, 2020
bestofbabs:

A lot, I hate the otuoke Man but we must speak the truth..

At least he carried on some of late Yar'adua policies, specifically:

1. Established 13 federal Universities across Nigeria
2. He increased minimum wage to 18k
3. He increased NYSC allowance to 18k
4. He built two power stations for PHCN
5. According to Transparency International corruption is
worst now compared to otuoke man era.
6. He signed Freedom of Information Bill to law and
rejected LGBT bill.
7. He organized very credible elections in 2015 and
handed over peacefully.

But he failed woefully in the Issue of Boko Haram, Bombs were blowing up in Abuja, Niger, Kaduna, Borno, Yobe, Kano, Plateau, Adamawa etc he just couldn't handle Boko Haram.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Joefat: 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
snitchbitch:
Save YarAdua, May The Almighty bless the dead.

We have had many good leaders in Nigeria, Ahmadu Bello, Nnamdi Azikwe, Tafawa Balewa.

As for me my best president was "that guy drawn on twenty naira".

Ramadan Kareem.

Abacha is part of our good leaders in some way... Because we are still cashing out his stolen money every year.. may God bless the dead..
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by RexTramadol1: 5:30pm On May 05, 2020
ednut1:
Lets be factual here. Where did he see 800m from. Typical of Nigerians they will paint him a saint. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-yaradua-was-pressurised-to-revert-refineries-sold-to-dangote-obasanjo/amp/ he also refused to resign to take care of his health. Says alot

Check what Oyo state governor declared, he didn't hold political office prior to becoming their governor

Also, this guy had been governor for years........ before he became governor sef he was well to do, except you dunno about his family (brothers)

OBJ who was a colleague of his brother, compare his worth with what Yar'Adua declared and you will see that 800m is just like a drop of water in the ocean

Even Akpabio rich pass am far far.
Re: 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For by Sirwallace(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
Raydos:
Beautiful girls are naturally rude in a relationship, but you see those ones looking like oshiomole, they will kill you with love!

Same thing applies to Nigeria!!

Good president no dey last for 9ja, but you see this bad Leaders like MUMUhamad Buhari, they won't want to die even at 150 years

Nairaland people and their bad mouth ��

Those girls are coming for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.