Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death (18884 Views)

Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by FLYFIRE(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2020
Every death today is covid-19 ALL OVER THE WORLD even when its backache or fever. Doctors who HAVE CONSCIENCE have come out to say they have been asked to do so AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. They have BEEN PLANNING & working on this agenda & DECEPTION FOR OVER FIFTY (50) YEARS.

WATCH & SHARE AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE: (Copy & paste in a browser & watch, youtube deleted it & the media houses will not show this)

bitchute.com/video/BequKSEffstx/

The purpose is to NOW create fear & then deceive people to take ``the savior vaccine``

You may like to know that Bill Gates` new CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA, which AMONG OTHER THINGS , he wants everyone vaccinated, is CALLED `060606` (666):

https://screenrant.com/coronavirus-microsoft-bill-gates-patent-666-explained/

NO TO BILL GATES ` MANDATORY VACCINATION. NIGERIA MUST NOT ALLOW IT. AMERICA & the world WILL NOT
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN IS SATANIC. DON`T BE DECEIVED. HE WANTS TO MARK PEOPLE WITH 666.

He & his cult members HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT ALL UNRIGHTEOUS GOVERNMENTS SO THE GOVT WILL NOT COME TO YOUR AID. MOST HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS WHY WOULD THEY CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO EVEN THEIR LOVED ONES. BILL GATES HAS ALREADY STARTED BRIBING GOVTS TO PASS INTO LAW A COMPULSORY VACCINATION & NIGERIA IS ALREADY DISCUSSING TO PASS THE BILL THAT WILL MAKE IT CRIMINAL FOR US & OUR LOVED ONES TO REFUSE THE VACCINE THAT WILL CARRY THE 666 MICROCHIP.

PRAY PEOPLE, GOD WILL DISGRACE THEM
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by kgb101: 4:24pm On May 05, 2020
neoclassical:
Anybody that dies in a hospital these days, especially of malaria related ailment automatically died of Coronavirus.
I am not saying there is no Coronavirus, but once you have fever or malaria, chances are that you will test positive fro Coronavirus. Some deaths that are attributed to Covid-19 these days are actually not the cause.
This is the pure truth.

I have been thinking about the same thing too. Doesn't make sense someone falls and dies because he forgot to take his BP meds before leaving home. They run a COVID 19 test and if it's + they say he died from the virus.
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by boom99(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2020
I
Akube1z:
The death is getting too much.
What exactly did those 12 Chinese doctors came to do in Nigeria..
. angry

I guess when abba kari case became worse, they needed their help...
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Godoverevery: 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
neoclassical:
Anybody that dies in a hospital these days, especially of malaria related ailment automatically died of Coronavirus.
I am not saying there is no Coronavirus, but once you have fever or malaria, chances are that you will test positive fro Coronavirus. Some deaths that are attributed to Covid-19 these days are actually not the cause.
This is the pure truth.
so the malaria you buy drugs over the counter for to treat has become very hard and deadly to treat rite...I just wish u can get infected and learn personally
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Iamdboss: 4:52pm On May 05, 2020
Akube1z:
. angry
They came to save Kyari, but unfortunately, the man died before their arrival
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Spicedessay(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2020
Nawa ooo. People keep dying.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/05/covid-19-the-truth-about-the-vaccine/
I've not been following number of deaths recently, its just annoying.
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Jarus(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
neoclassical:
This is the pure truth.

Oga, this news says one person died of coronavirus in Lagos today.

If all deaths are now attributed to coronavirus, are you saying it is only one person that died in Lagos hospitals today?

Why is it difficult for people to reason like this?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by Jarus(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
I have done coronavirus test. I had malaria when I did it. I still tested negative. I continued the treatment of my malaria.

If everyone that had malaria comes out positive for coronavirus test, why didn’t I test positive?

Too many covidiots here.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by joepepsy(m): 2:43am On May 06, 2020
Nigerians forming as if they care about human lives you guys in naija can leach someone cos of 500 naira,be grateful if the death rate move at this rate.
Akube1z:
. angry
Re: Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death by andrewtosin(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2020
Jarus:
I have done coronavirus test. I had malaria when I did it. I still tested negative. I continued the treatment of my malaria.

If everyone that had malaria comes out positive for coronavirus test, why didn’t I test positive?

Too many covidiots here.
uncle Jarus leave these covidiots jare...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Pyramid Energy Mat For Sale Now In Nigeria / Please Any Remedy For Stammering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.