Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! (2046 Views)

Never Commit To A HOE / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
There is a reason for this piece of advice. And its TRUST and PRESERVATION !!!

U can actually play it safe if you dont start an exclusive relationship with anyone. U have to set the foundations right from the onset so he doesn't stalk you and accuse you of being unfaithful.

Throw open your options and let him be aware you are not committed to anyone yet. Be wise and do not involve gifting the cookie on a platter, that's your paycheck. He wants you, he keeps coming, he keeps spending, he keeps trying to impress you just like a thousand other guys.

keep your cards close to your chest and carefully make your pick off the ones who wants marriage.cheesy

The smart ones understands MadeINchenzen2cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2020

Throw open your options and let him be aware you are not committed to anyone yet.

What will be the morale behind his wanting to become exclusive to you, since you're already flaunting it on his face that "You belong to everybody and belong to nobody"??

Enlighten me biko

Commitment begat Commitment Sis. Exclusivity begat Exclusivity.
The Advice should be: don't go into a relationship with someone who does not "have an idea about what he/she wants for himself or where he/she is going".

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
sure you agree with me
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
For where? Lol
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by kalufelix(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
I fit comment?
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
kalufelix:
I fit comment?
comment nah !
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Yellowblack: 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
Drop the full story jare let's advice you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Shelumiel: 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
...as a woman, hope you know that your biological clock is ticking. So if you like keep changing gear. You'll know when the time comes...especially those our sisters who run to churches after they've passed 40 and no one has approached them

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by JhayJoe: 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
In summary you're saying that ladies should chop every guy that approaches them. Welldone oh

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 3:08pm On May 05, 2020
rubbish advice
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:14pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

What will be the morale behind his wanting to become exclusive to you, since you're already flaunting it on his face that "You belong to everybody and belong to nobody"??

Enlighten me biko

Commitment begat Commitment Sis. Exclusivity begat Exclusivity.
The Advice should be: don't go into a relationship with someone who does not "have an idea about what he/she wants for himself or where he/she is going".
The very minute a lady agrees to date a guy, he switches from the appeasing mode to an entitlement mode of exclusivity, believing she belongs to him now. Issues such as trust and unrest and just like I said in my last thread violence becomes the other of the day.

A lady can make herself avail to any guy who is interested in her. But not leaving them with any sense of entitlement that will give no chance nor reasons on issues such as TRUST or SEX...

He cant ask for sex because he knows he doesn't have the password in the name of a relationship. If sex is what he s looking for he is going to hang around for a while hoping that his luck will shine... so he keeps coming and keeps trying to impress.

A woman who knows her onions should know how to use her magic wand victoriously to cast her bait of bliss.
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by thesicilian: 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
Na so olosho take dey start...
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
JhayJoe:
In summary you're saying that ladies should chop every guy that approaches them. Welldone oh
lol. read it again
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
thesicilian:
Na so olosho take dey start...
nah. no dat
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
rubbish advice
No very good advice
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 05, 2020
One day una go tire.. no worry grin
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The very minute a lady agrees to date a guy, he switches from the appeasing mode to an entitlement mode of exclusivity, believing she belongs to him now. Issues such as trust and unrest and just like I said in my last thread violence becomes the other of the day.

A lady can make herself avail to any guy who is interested in her. But not leaving them with any sense of entitlement that will give no chance nor reasons on issues such as TRUST or SEX...

He cant ask for sex because he knows he doesn't have the password in the name of a relationship. If sex is what he s looking for he is going to hang around for a while hoping that his luck will shine... so he keeps coming and keeps trying to impress.

A woman who knows her onions should know how to use her magic wand victoriously to cast her bait of bliss.

This applies to both sexes; just read how i'm gonna use your own words in favour of men and you will still agree to it.

The very minute a guy agrees to date a girl, she switches from the appeasing mode to an entitlement mode of exclusivity, believing he belongs to her now. Issues such as trust and unrest and just like I said in my last thread selfish billings, violence and emotional blackmail becomes the order of the day.

A gentleman can make himself avail to any girl who is interested in him. But not leaving them with any sense of entitlement that will give no chance nor reasons on issues such as TRUST or SEX...

She cant ask for sex, money to solve all her immaterial lusts that she can't afford because she knows she doesn't have the password in the name of a relationship. If sex, money and marriage is what she is looking for she is going to hang around for a while hoping that her luck will shine... so she keeps coming and keeps trying to impress.

A man who knows his onions should know how to use his magic wand (lol...dik?) victoriously to cast his bait of bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:19pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
...as a woman, hope you know that your biological clock is ticking. So if you like keep changing gear. You'll know when the time comes...especially those our sisters who run to churches after they've passed 40 and no one has approached them
99.99 women that suffers late marriage are the ones who has a bad attitude, bad intuition and numerous body count.

A woman's greatest weapon is, first her private part and then her brains.

If she uses it well, it will be like a magic wand of wishes.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by kalufelix(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
This piece of advice is classified.. However, it is technically dangerous and highly risky.. It has its foundation strongly rooted in selfishness and should only be taken with a pinch of salt... There are over 7billion people in the world...if you want commitment you start by showing commitment.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Shelumiel: 3:23pm On May 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
99.99 women that suffers late marriage are the ones who has a bad attitude, bad intuition and numerous body count.

A woman's greatest weapon is, first her private part and then her brains.

If she uses it well, it will be like a magic wand of wishes.
You just define the word prostitution using grammar
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:24pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

This applies to both sexes; just read how i'm gonna use your own words in favour of men and you will still agree to it.

The very minute a guy agrees to date a girl, she switches from the appeasing mode to an entitlement mode of exclusivity, believing he belongs to her now. Issues such as trust and unrest and just like I said in my last thread selfish billings, violence and emotional blackmail becomes the order of the day.

A gentleman can make himself avail to any girl who is interested in him. But not leaving them with any sense of entitlement that will give no chance nor reasons on issues such as TRUST or SEX...

She cant ask for sex, money to solve all her immaterial lusts that she can't afford because she knows she doesn't have the password in the name of a relationship. If sex, money and marriage is what she is looking for she is going to hang around for a while hoping that her luck will shine... so she keeps coming and keeps trying to impress.

A man who knows his onions should know how to use his magic wand (lol...dik?) victoriously to cast his bait of bliss.
It does not apply... It is always going to be a man asking a lady out and not the other way round !
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:26pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
You just define the word prostitution using grammar
There is no such thing as what you are insinuating
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by kalufelix(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

cheesycheesycheesy ...
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
It does not apply... It is always going to be a man asking a lady out and not the other way round !

Trust me! There are a lot of ladies who ask guys out (not always verbally); their pride no dey let them talk come out, then they start throwing themselves at the guy, automatically appearing every place the guy is seen at et al. Then try to form James Bond and form hard to get.

The more you begin to see that "relationship" is a partnership and that no one gender is doing the other person a favour by being the relationship, the better you'll have healthy and fruitful relationships with other people.

You earlier said that a woman's private part is her first and greatest asset! wow! Even a known mad man can't say that very backward thing you just said. Honestly, I juss dey shame?

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
kalufelix:
This piece of advice is classified.. However, it is technically dangerous and highly risky.. It has its foundation strongly rooted in selfishness and should only be taken with a pinch of salt... There are over 7billion people in the world...if you want commitment you start by showing commitment.
Due to the sly and mendacious nature of men... women can only be assured of commitment through matrimony after friendship and not relationship. Relationship is a glorified tool men uses to achieve their sexual fantasies and adventure. If you are serious about her, what's the fuss about being friends first and then proposing marriage. huh?
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
if she doesnt commit no guy will take her serious.imagine a lady a guy fancies and he sees her flirting with another man who in his right mind would want to have a commited relationship with her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Trust me! There are a lot of ladies who ask guys out (not always verbally); their pride no dey let them talk come out, then they start throwing themselves at the guy, automatically appearing every place the guy is seen at et al. Then try to form James Bond and form hard to get.

The more you begin to see that "relationship" is a partnership and that no one gender is doing the other person a favour by being the relationship, the better you'll have healthy and fruitful relationships with other people.

You earlier said that a woman's private part is her first and greatest asset! wow! Even a known mad man can't say that very backward thing you just said. Honestly, I juss dey shame?
I repeat. A woman's private part is her greatest asset even before her brains. The smart ladies knows what am talkin'about !
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:44pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
if she doesnt commit no guy will take her serious.imagine a lady a guy fancies and he sees her flirting with another man who in his right mind would want to have a commited relationship with her cheesy
Do you know that " Will you marry me" is the only expression of commitment that exists between the relationship of a man and a woman??
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Vector606: 3:47pm On May 05, 2020
Why you said that?? See my sig below, join us! whatever you need is there, even if you need cash or want to learn how to start making cool cash even from now you will get Ebooks from us, i trust you will add value joining us in less than a week, meet you there!
Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Do you know that " Will you marry me" is the only expression of commitment that exists between the relationship of a man and a woman??
the advice u giving the ladies is like a shot in the foot.a girl who is too free with men no man takes her seriously.the men that comes her way are just coming to chop their own share and run away.when dem don chop her tire she will now be frustrated and looking for pastor to pray for husband for her.a sensible girl should have one guy she is commited to.even ashawo they have men they are commited to.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I repeat. A woman's private part is her greatest asset even before her brains. The smart ladies clueless oloshos with the lowest self esteem know what am talkin'about !

I refuse to agree with the insult you're heaping on women folks. I've met some really great girls/women; trust me. Today's real woman knows that her selling point can't be a sex organ (that there are even synthetic dolls now). A true woman knows that her greatest asset is her "Mind, her knowledge and ability to discern problems, formulate solutions and be a worthy partner beyond just being pounded! You're not a Lady at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can A Guy Earning 50k In A Month Marry / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures Guys / Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.