Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is (9417 Views)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / My Babe No Get Sense At All / I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Onyiamaogu: 3:25pm On May 05, 2020

Honesty is good oo but what they call “See Finish” is a very bad thing especially in relationship

As a guy, if you have got the opportunity to sit in talks with elders who have got experience with women, they will tell you never to let any girl you’re dating know everything about you.

They will say, it’s not like you’re not being honest, it is called an act of avoiding the consequences of “see finish” because women can use what they know about you against you.

You all should remember Samson and Delilah‘s story in the Bible.

Delilah always ask Samson about his source of strength but he will always scope her.

Until one day when Delilah told Samson;

“How can you say you love me when you won’t confide in me”?

This question created a problem in Samson‘s heart and he told Delilah about his hair which is the source of his strength and it must not be shaved off.

Delilah ensured the hair was shaved off while Samson was sleeping and that was how his enemies, the Philistines captured him.

This thing still happens till today whereby women use what they know about men against them in relationships.

Guys, let’s talk

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is

We would love to hear from you

Drop your comments

More Gist: https://repnaija.com.ng/guys-talk-mention-one-thing-a-guy-must-not-tell-his-babe-no-matter-how-deep-the-love-is/

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Akhigbeblog(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by adeboi1: 3:30pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2020
adeboi1:
iLegendd

Never tell her you've read any book written by iLegend. Keep it forever a secret.

22 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Wakins(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2020
Maybe the weakest point of a man.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by vanida6: 3:34pm On May 05, 2020
Shuuu i go get some secrets in dis thread,,,,lemme just sitdon for 1 place.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by pyyxxaro: 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
That my cap is triangle
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by MJBOLT: 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
bank account balance

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Denique(f): 3:46pm On May 05, 2020
Babe is relative here and if by "babe", you mean his wife, then;
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by thesicilian: 3:51pm On May 05, 2020
Tell her only what she needs to know. If you feel she needs to know how much you have in your account, or that you have a side chick, or that you don't really trust her that much, then you're on your own.

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Goddys(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
That I have a child already..When I think I'm ready to marry, I will tell her and give her a choice to opt out.

Only a sissy man reveals all to a woman

25 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by raphretle: 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
Never tell her who my next of Kin is

19 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by 4teeron(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
My bank account balance in the other bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Lightangel65: 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
Never tell a girl you love her even if she asks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2020
he must never tell her .....LIES

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE THEM AND NOT BE ABLE TO TELL A SINGLE TRUTH EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
Never tell a girl how much you earn, and never try to impress any girl with your wealth, its not worth it.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 05, 2020
Your weakest point, never and never tell a woman

14 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by zagorakis(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
Seems no one has an idea
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by VERTEX1: 11:10pm On May 05, 2020
Never tell a girl your real family matter, let her know the one she can see.

25 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 05, 2020
I'm here to learn.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE THEM AND NOT BE ABLE TO TELL A SINGLE TRUTH EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
Some hidden truths can actually save one especially when dealing with women.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Thrill4christ(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2020
Never tell or show a woman you love your Mum, and never over show ( in qoute lolz) your mum that you love your woman.... Be neutral... At the end everyone will surely live in Harmony!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Rickmann: 12:58am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Onyiamaogu post=89217200]
Honesty is good oo but what they call “See Finish” is a very bad thing especially in relationship

As a guy, if you have got the opportunity to sit in talks with elders who have got experience with women, they will tell you never to let any girl you’re dating know everything about you.

They will say, it’s not like you’re not being honest, it is called an act of avoiding the consequences of “see finish” because women can use what they know about you against you.

You all should remember Samson and Delilah‘s story in the Bible.

Delilah always ask Samson about his source of strength but he will always scope her.

Until one day when Delilah told Samson;

“How can you say you love me when you won’t confide in me”?

This question created a problem in Samson‘s heart and he told Delilah about his hair which is the source of his strength and it must not be shaved off.

Delilah ensured the hair was shaved off while Samson was sleeping and that was how his enemies, the Philistines captured him.

This thing still happens till today whereby women use what they know about men against them in relationships.

Guys, let’s talk

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is

We would love to hear from you

Drop your comments

More Gist: https://repnaija.com.ng/guys-talk-mention-one-thing-a-guy-must-not-tell-his-babe-no-matter-how-deep-the-love-is/[/quot

A woman doesnt need to know the exact figures on my Pay check.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by kaptaintintin: 1:17am On May 06, 2020
Ur account balance should be ur top secret. And neva tell a woman ur past. Only gentlemen of fortune will understand

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Randy100: 4:56am On May 06, 2020
Never tell a woman, that you don't trust her.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Millenniumlady(f): 6:00am On May 06, 2020
If you can't tell me your secrets then we shouldn't be dating

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by AWFCNAIJA: 6:33am On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you can't tell me your secrets then we shouldn't be dating

See them. Damn! Delilahs.

18 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Tallesty1(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2020
Denique:
Babe is relative here and if by "babe", you mean his wife, then;
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!
Nah so.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING until she plots with her boyfriend to get rid of you in execution style and inherit your sweats.

Like my grandfather would say "If you have N50, tell your wife that you have N20 and she will treat you nice until you both exhaust the N20 and then she will bring out her N10 and start treating you badly because she thinks you have nothing"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by femi4: 6:46am On May 06, 2020
Never tell her your real account bal
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Fajoe2020: 7:00am On May 06, 2020
Never tell her about the secret of your family especially the unpleasant or misfortune events that might have occurred in your family.

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by dview001(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2020
1. His real age

2. I can't live without you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ember Month : Be Prayerful, What I Caught My Neighbor Doing (pic) / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday / 22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.