Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce (352 Views)

"World's Best Divorce Lawyer" Shares The Roots Of All Marriage Problems / A Former Boyfriend Offered Me 30 Million Naira To Divorce My Husband. Help Me! / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2020
Hello Everyone,
This topic is for guys, girls can also answer if they have good knowledge of it. I will appreciate answers from all backgrounds. The question is: can you as a man marry a divorced woman? She is young (less than 30 ) and has no kids.
Re: Divorce by Tozic: 4:32pm On May 05, 2020
Yes..

4 Likes

Re: Divorce by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
If u want to be happy in life,marriage and in decision making...dont let the society decide for u...yes i will marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce by Oluromantic: 4:51pm On May 05, 2020
No. I can't. I can't divorce once I'm married so also I can't marry a divorcee.
Re: Divorce by zyzxx(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2020
I can never divorce, If I get married it is against my religion as a Christian and against my way of life

I never pray such, team one wife forever
Re: Divorce by danielistics(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2020
zyzxx:
I can never divorce, If I get married it is against my religion as a Christian and against my way of life

I never pray such, team one wife forever

I don't think you understand the question.
Re: Divorce by danielistics(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2020
Ppretty:
Hello Everyone,
This topic is for guys, girls can also answer if they have good knowledge of it. I will appreciate answers from all backgrounds. The question is: can you as a man marry a divorced woman? She is young (less than 30 ) and has no kids.

I can depending on the circumstances behind the divorce.
Re: Divorce by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2020
danielistics:

I can depending on the circumstances behind the divorce.

I confirmed the reason and it was because her ex cheated and gave her std then she confronted him and it led to him beating her. That was why she sued for divorce. The marriage lasted for three months

(1) (Reply)

Do People Still Believe The Blood Covenant Mystery / The Next Time You Think Of Breaking Up With A Bae. THINK AGAIN !!! / I Want To Change Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.