Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks (1301 Views)

Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / My Second Experience With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2020
First, I want to give God the glory for making everything soft for me .

Today, I wish to announce to everyone who cared to listen that in few weeks from now my second child will soon be here and I shall name him Sydney, Angel De Maria or Emeka.

My first daughter is a year and 3 months and already grown up and making dad proud .
Everyone says she's my carbon copy and i feel so good about that.

Being a single dad is bae. No wiffy drama.

It is too late to fail, Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by waledeji(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
sad sad sad

9 Likes

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Sisijetue(f): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
You are doing good for yasef grin
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Then,name am Single De Maria

3 Likes

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Ayoleeboy007: 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
Congrats my man, keep making us proud

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by klbakare(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2020
Airforce1, be sincere are you a single dad tru tru? I thought the kids ought to be with their mum?

Let's bring the lockdown to your site. grin

We fabricate trusses, stanchions, rafters, burglaries, handrails, Polycarbonate shelters, rebar, overhead tank stands. Right on your site anywhere in Nigeria.

Flexible and zero-risk payment options
Milestone, purchase order etc.
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
Airforce1:

Today, I wish to announce to everyone who cared to listen that in few weeks from now my second child will soon be here and I shall name him Sydney, Angel De Maria or Emeka.

My first daughter is a year and 3 months and already grown up and making dad proud .

Congrat in advance bro

Do giveaway for me naa
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by dukeprince50: 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
who told u that child is ur carbon copy, that girl I see on the picture is not as ugly as u are biko
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Will you teach that one too how to smoke like the elder sis?
Chain smoker.
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by iFukLivingSage: 8:47pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
sad sad sad
[/s]
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
Airforce1:

'Angel de Maria' is someones full name, how will your own name fit in there?

Lol very funny man grin grin

Moreover, you can't afford to run full scan to determine the sex of your unborn child?
Your still guessing lol
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Nobody: 12:30am On May 06, 2020
Oh my lordy I also will give birth one day please make everything soft for me

Op to become more responsible you got to quit smoking God be with you and your new signing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Nobody: 3:59am On May 06, 2020
Dis mumu boy is back... continue deceiving yourself about the baby daddy stuff,na nonsense shii dey look cool to illiterates grin cheesy
...btw we all know una don meet her family do all dose poor people quick introduction which equals to some sort of marriage tongue
Anyways ,congrats if trully your WIFE don carry baby number 2 wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by ashewoboy(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2020
is it from the same pink jacket?
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Omar09(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
Airforce1:

Keep balling, it seems I'd go your own way. More grace G.
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Kingarthur21: 3:32pm On May 11, 2020
Omar09:

Keep balling, it seems I'd go your own way. More grace G.
until she asks of marriage and he says no,then she makes his food with some ingredients..

The ingredients they mix with the food they leave for rats on the floor

Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Omar09(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
until she asks of marriage and he says no,then she makes his food with some ingredients..

The ingredients they mix with the food they leave for rats on the floor

Weird. I never thought of that. Shit is creepy!
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 11, 2020
Congrats bro
Re: My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
bamidelee:
Will you teach that one too how to smoke like the elder sis?
Chain smoker.

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why Ibo Guys Are The Richest In Nigeria / My Wife Accused Me Wrongly! / STORY: COLD … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.