Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here (605 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by macjireh: 8:00pm On May 05, 2020
I read a book titled,The corona virus effect, and I discovered the rapture will happen between 2033-2070....I have summarized the book here

Summary of d book
▪D devil has released his last and strongest weapon of death against d world according to Rev 6:8...so d world is in for a massive death spree till Jesus returns finally.

▪Covid19 is d forerunner to many plagues, pandemics and global lockdowns to come.

▪The sequence of events leading to rapture are
i. Famine (which is already happening now)
ii. Raven supply (e.g govt and individuals giving out palliatives)
iii. Signs and wonders (power as of old is coming again, e.g Moses and Elijah's power)
iv. Revival.(millions of people would come back to God)
v. Wealth transfer(d church will be empowered to win more souls)
vi. Persecution(the church will be attacked by government and antichrist agents)
vii.Rapture (permanent separation of d Church from d world)

▪Moses and Elijah are d only two witnesses to rapture in their day..moses raptured with d Israelites from Egypt after parting d red sea...Elijah raptured leaving Elisha, after a chariot of fire came out of heaven to pick him..That is rapture.. This happened while he was running away from Jezebel's attack.

▪After Christ died at 33AD,,we entered the Church age.

▪Different categories of d Church age are;
i. The Persecution Age (33 – 500AD)
ii. The Degeneration Age (500 – 1,500 AD)
iii. The Reformation Age (1500 – 1900AD)
iv. The Restoration Age (1900 – 2000AD)
v. The Preparation Age (2000AD-2022AD)
vi. The Revival Age (2022 – 2050AD)

▪The second coming of Jesus is not d rapture,,D second coming of Jesus is with the saints to rule over earth for 1000years

▪The rapture will happen anytime between 2033-2070AD (more detailed explanations are in d book)

▪God is actually going to visit d earth physically again during d revival age happening soon anytime from 2022.

▪Moses and Elijah actually saw God physically on earth..its why they could do mighty things they did and could rapture away from their enemies.
▪Moses and the Israelites saw God at mount Sinai,, while Elijah walked for 40days to mount horeb to see God.

▪Only men who do see God on earth can be raptured, unless they die b4 d time.. That's why God has to come down to d earth physically again so that men can see Him physically and be rapturable.

▪As God visits d earth again soon, we have to prepare our hearts in prayers and our lives in intimacy with Him...

Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by ikh777: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Dr Isaiah Wealth is truly the PROPHET with the LAST BATON for these end times.
Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by obi4eze(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2020
Rapture between 2033-2070?

That prophet must be a SCAM unless it is stated somewhere in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by macjireh: 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
obi4eze:
Rapture between 2033-2070?
That prophet must be a SCAM unless it is stated somewhere in the bible.
its actually in d Bible.. get ur copy and see for urself
Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by obi4eze(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2020
macjireh:

its actually in d Bible.. get ur copy and see for urself
Please tell me where it is in the bible
Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by macjireh: 10:12pm On May 05, 2020
obi4eze:

Please tell me where it is in the bible

Jesus died at 33AD,,His body was a temple wch was "destroyed" at His death...and from history d temple in Jerusalem was destroyed in 70AD by emperor Nero wch is also another temple DAT was destroyed... now from Adam to Jesus is 4000years,,d church age started just after Jesus death at 33AD wch is almost 2000 years from 33AD to now,,den if we are to go by d 70AD,,d year d temple was destroyed in Jerusalem,, den we can safely say d range of time for d rapture is 2033-2070....from 2033 d Church age will be completely 2000 years... now 4000years + 2000years =6000 years,, after d Church completes 2000 years,,d rapture will take place so DAT Jesus can return with d saints to reign for 1000 years on earth (millennial reign) Rev 20:6...after rapture d church age ends and will be heading to 7000 years...6 days God finished creation and rested on d 7th day,,on d 6000th year,,God's redemptive work ends,,and He will rest on d 7000th year
Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by obi4eze(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
macjireh:

Jesus died at 33AD,,His body was a temple wch was "destroyed" at His death...and from history d temple in Jerusalem was destroyed in 70AD by emperor Nero wch is also another temple DAT was destroyed... now from Adam to Jesus is 4000years,,d church age started just after Jesus death at 33AD wch is almost 2000 years from 33AD to now....from 2033 d Church age will be completely 2000 years... now 4000years + 2000years =6000 years,, after d Church completes 2000 years,,d rapture will take place so DAT Jesus can return with d saints to reign for 1000 years on earth (millennial reign) Rev 20:6...after rapture d church age ends and will be heading to 7000 years

Oga please stop spreading falsehood. There is no verse in the bible that states the exact date when Jesus will return to the earth. The bible just states a timeline of events preceding His coming and admonishes us to be ready.

We don't know the exact date of the Second Coming because the date of the rapture is not stated in the scripture. The timeline Rapture, then a period of 7 years within which the Antichrist manifests his true nature. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb occurs after the Rapture before Millennial Reign of Christ at His Second Coming. At the Second Coming Christ establishes His Rulership on earth with His Saints and reigns for 1000 years before the Great White Throne Judgement. Everything I have stated is in the book of Revelation. Rev 20:6 just talks about Millennial Reign at Christ's Second Coming and not the date as you stated.
Re: The rapture will happen between 2033-2070: Find out here by macjireh: 11:06pm On May 05, 2020
obi4eze:

Oga please stop spreading falsehood. There is no verse in the bible that states the exact date when Jesus will return to the earth. The bible just states a timeline of events preceding His coming and admonishes us to be ready.

We don't know the exact date of the Second Coming because the date of the rapture is not stated in the scripture. The timeline Rapture, then a period of 7 years within which the Antichrist manifests his true nature. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb occurs after the Rapture before Millennial Reign of Christ at His Second Coming. At the Second Coming Christ establishes His Rulership on earth with His Saints and reigns for 1000 years before the Great White Throne Judgement. Everything I have stated is in the book of Revelation. Rev 20:6 just talks about Millennial Reign at Christ's Second Coming and not the date as you stated.
I never gave u an exact date ooo...I only gave u a period or time range.. as a child of God,,u should know d mysteries of d kingdom,, u are not supposed to be ignorant... there are lots of mysteries in d kingdom wch u must know

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Appoints T.B Joshua As Ambassador Of Tourism / Bishop Kukah Spells Out Why We Failed As A Nation / Why Do We Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.