Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (84563 Views)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2020
Chai. Some people are wicked sha
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Eberex(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2020
Almost all the news I see here are gotten from Twitter
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by immantoks: 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
Animals in black uniform .useless,good for nothing and cursed profession
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Jakumo(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
The gallant police officer was merely conducting a routine investigation of that gentleman's wife, and was therefore rightly upset about being caught on the down-stroke while humping the grateful wife in the standard missionary posture, as part of that investigation.

Rather than express gratitude and appreciation to the officer who went above and beyond the call of duty to mount his wife until she moaned her emphatic approval, the cuckolded husband fatefully decided to try and attempt man-pass-man against a seasoned officer of the law, and a gentleman who happened to share his good taste in women.

It is therefore not surprising to learn that the police officer, confronted with that unexpected man-pass-man scenario, was left with no option but to enroll his girlfriend's husband, for an introductory course in the School of Hard Knocks, where no diplomas are issued on graduation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Stonewell: 10:24pm On May 05, 2020
robosky02:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/exposed-how-businessman-was-arrested-tortured-framed-after-catching-senior-police-officer

One day The Toto will fade, and he leaves the woman. He will surely retired, sometimes when God is dealing some people in this world, people will start asking.

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by justynneke(f): 10:27pm On May 05, 2020
[kindly put ur number Biko, ayam not understanding dis mail ish.

I believe there's more to this story. If those report is true, then that man needs to be brought to book. It's absolutely wrong to be shagging another man's wife.

PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested. [/quote]
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Umeh and Edit are not From the 3 major troublesome ethnic group of Nigeria some boys are saving bullets for other threads

I no mention any ethnic group name o
You no fit see something make u no talk?

Amebo!
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by ignis: 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
This is 2 - 0
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Chirowman(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
If you marry delilah your life will be a total mess and short lived.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Sonoyom(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
Another reason to be proud of my country.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by NaijadrivaCars: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
Just imagine.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by fareed69(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2020
That is why I don't pity them when they are shot by armed robbers or in any fatal or violent way.
Made this man suffer untold hardship after sleeping with his wife on her matrimonial bed .
Well his wife allowed it sha.
Trust if I know this man I won't have confronted him since I know he is a Police man .
I would have just placed Thunder bolt (Magun) on the woman he will have died a painful death after all there won't be any proof I did it and can't be proven in the court of law.
Useless idiot.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 05, 2020
the man is a bum, it's his fault for not kicking his hoe of a wife out sooner.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by fireback: 10:38pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria police doing what they were train to do best... but wait to, you mean those innocent souls will go to jail for doing nothing wrong.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by frank41(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2020
I hate uniform men scatter!No atom of truth in them
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by tonididdy(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2020
The subject of this horror is the Jezebel he calls wife.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by backtalkG(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2020
anytime I see the Nigeria police I remember my attempt at joining them, we were told to run two hundred meters I tried my best to be the best and came first only for me to be slapped severally and disqualified that I was running like a thief and not a police. Fear 9ja police

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by justiniyke29: 10:49pm On May 05, 2020
fareed69:
That is why I don't pity them when they are shot by armed robbers or in any fatal or violent way.
Made this man suffer untold hardship after sleeping with his wife on her matrimonial bed .
Well his wife allowed it sha.
Trust if I know this man I won't have confronted him since I know he is a Police man .
I would have just placed Thunder bolt (Magun) on the woman he will have died a painful death after all there won't be any proof I did it and can't be proven in the court of law.
Useless idiot.
Lol, Guy You Are Wicked O @ Thunderbolt

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by chioma2020(f): 10:49pm On May 05, 2020
Inside life
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Angelfrost(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2020
cococandy:
His wife must really dislike him to let such happen to him. She could have stopped the police boyfriend

Well, next time, the guy should act like he didn't see sh*t!!! grin
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Agugbadin: 10:51pm On May 05, 2020
Almighty God will humilate and punish all the Police that are involved in this wickedness
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ejịkwana ịkpụ na amụ nakwa añụ ñkịta egusoro onye calabar egwu, Don't take pu*sy di*k and dog meat take play with calabar person
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by justiniyke29: 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
Its People Like This That Deserve To Be Used As Sacrifice To The gods. That Was How I Was Asked To Produce The Reciept Of A Phone I Have Been Using For 2years Back Then In School. Nonsense And Nigerian Police
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
My own is: Governor Ayade says Cross River is locked down. So how is this man able to shuttle Calabar and Uyo so leisurely?

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by JBL316: 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
U meet a man with ur wife on ur matrimonial bed and u let him go ...u now come and be talking trash......weak men everywhere.
If he had left tht room with only one hand am sure the story would have been better told.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by NwaliE01: 10:55pm On May 05, 2020
Mr Umeh made a mistake. He should have murdered that man and face the charges. Police can never be anyone's friend. Though they don't say that anymore.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by mordred44: 10:57pm On May 05, 2020
wit all dis long seasonal script no final result as in wot hapun to d uselez csp
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by drmikeadams(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
Dottore:
The personnel of Nigerian Police Force always feel they are invincible and above the law.
They take advantage of the failed system to intimidate innocent lives and perpetrate all manner of evil. Many innocent people are in jails because they either refused to bribe the police on false accusations or trumped up charges by the Police.
Interestingly Karma has a way of dealing with them. The type of evil and miserable misfortune that befall some of them especially after retirement and the life of their children always have tell tale signs of their atrocities of their parents.

They don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.