Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (84585 Views)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by rafcrown(m): 4:58am On May 06, 2020
By the time you called me
I no fit answer
The thing dey sweet o.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Pat081: 5:04am On May 06, 2020
U are right but u knw that some woman brain is like fish but the hushand too na big time mumu he shuld 1st of all put it on his phone wen he enter and go back after that he shuld keep sendin it 2them
cococandy:
His wife must really dislike him to let such happen to him. She could have stopped the police boyfriend
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by baysol: 5:07am On May 06, 2020
robosky02:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/exposed-how-businessman-was-arrested-tortured-framed-after-catching-senior-police-officer

This is exact opposite of what happened on Ibadan recently. Infact worst. This is total miscarriage of justice in the face of palpable evidence of adultry against the policeman. These things have been happening for a long time in Nigeria and have been happening with impunity in Nigeria by bad eggs like this policeman within the force. Very unprofessional and unacceptable in a period when people supposed to be locked down and maintain social distancing. This man must be tried and the truth brought out and let the whole world see that justice is being done. Something here is not just adding up. Seemingly the victim is now at the receiving end of injustice. The police officer should have been beheaded if it were some hot tempered man he did this to. He should count himself lucky he's still alive to perpetrate injustice. If the Nigerian police force should allow this to slide without thorough investigation and conviction. Then it is not worth having a police force but a crime force. My two cents.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by pahoehoe: 5:13am On May 06, 2020
But why should a married woman be sleeping with a man who is not her husband? Meanwhile, if you want to be making millions of naira from the plots of land at Ibeju Lekki, click on the links on my signature.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by anambraamaka: 5:17am On May 06, 2020
After God fear women ohh, cheating is now a thing among married women
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by auduadeniyi(m): 5:21am On May 06, 2020
He supposed to use magun just 200 naira an the nigar will turn to sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 5:34am On May 06, 2020
all those men here who argue that u can make an ex ashawo woman a loving wife please ehn learn from this story.It is very obvious the man"s wife is an ex runz woman cos only a runz woman or ex runz woman can invite a man to her matrimonial home for sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by West2019(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2020
Oh my God iG need to hear this full matter God will. Punish the police man and the woman with her fake love
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by emotionada: 5:47am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
His wife must really dislike him to let such happen to him. She could have stopped the police boyfriend

So for your mind you have typed something reasonable, abi?

This shows that most women think alike. You dislike your husband, you invite another man to your matrimonial bed and when caught, you cart away all his belongings.

My prayer is: "Lord, may you deliver us from devilish women."

2 Likes

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by 040drogba: 5:53am On May 06, 2020
That is nigeria force men and civilian, is tiger and rabbit in the jungle. No problem god will judge.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Trybes(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2020
backtalkG:
anytime I see the Nigeria police I remember my attempt at joining them, we were told to run two hundred meters I tried my best to be the best and came first only for me to be slapped severally and disqualified that I was running like a thief and not a police. Fear 9ja police
Is this a joke.
Anyway that woman was an enemy to her so called husband. The man should have divorced her when it was clear she brings the policeman to her matrimonial bed
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by favour32(m): 6:04am On May 06, 2020
Wetin the man for video.
E for don drive the wife tay tay.
The police man for nor get power like say e get small video of the matter.
E good make person dey wise and updated.
Like say e install hidden camera all this uproar for nor dey.
The police man for wonder how he take appear for tv as he e play local derby.

2 Likes

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by element44: 6:05am On May 06, 2020
This is not the full story however,evil will never win.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by danhans(m): 6:08am On May 06, 2020
That is Nigerian police for you,99% are bad just 1% that is fair,Imagine from mile2 to badagry only one is not interested in taking bribe from anybody from Festac,Barracks,Ojo,Ppl,Morogbo, Area K are just thesame, even Area B that is Apapa,Ajeromi all the same
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 6:11am On May 06, 2020
I hope he set up a camera though.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by ini4brandon(m): 6:11am On May 06, 2020
The question is are they actually married legally ?
Why will the girl pack everything out of a house that is not hers?
No sane police officer, higranking for that matter, knowing the repercussions of his actions would do that.
His story smells fishy
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by GodSaklek(m): 6:17am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:

Some women are shameless, definitely they have been doing it for long time, and the wife later fall in love with that police man.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by perryy(m): 6:18am On May 06, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmm, his sins will find him out, but why did your wife slept with him knowing fully well she was married.

She said she never believed what we told her. Before I married her, I and my family members told her that it is a taboo in our land for a married woman to have sex outside marriage. However, she said she met one police man Udebhu Liberty from Ekpon Edo state who told her that what we told her was a lie , that we usually say it to make our wives fear adultery. That was how she ventured into adultery which eventually took her life . Though she confessed, it was rather too late. She died. Adegbite Omotayo is evil and evil shall never depart from him and his household.

5 Likes

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by seanjy4konji: 6:22am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
no sense..u think u have made any sense like this with this comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by MrsMusty(f): 6:25am On May 06, 2020
Obinrin ton yanle bi o ba para e yio poko.
An adulterous woman will surely kill herself or her husband.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Seawhy(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2020
I blame all the parties for this peril, the Police man takes the bulk of the blame for having ex marital affairs with somebody's wife. This is a sin in the sight of the Lord and again, the same Police has no respect atall, otherwise, why should he go to somebody's house, for that kind of a thing. Then, the wife is another idiot, by inviting her man friend their matrimonial home. She deserves to be strip naked and allow to run round the street. On the man, he said that he has been getting reports that a man comes into his house and sleeps with his wife. The question is'what did you as the man of the house do?. You don't need to wait this long, no no no. You should have confronted your wife and get it settled by throwing her things out of your house. However, that woman is not your wife, allow her to go,she will regret her life.

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 6:35am On May 06, 2020
The dangers of marrying a whorre, AK and Caly women are like that, they can kill their husbands.

Remember the case of a female lawyer who stabbed her hubby to death in Lagos few years back.?

The man shud just leave the marriage, he obviously ignored warning signs.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 6:38am On May 06, 2020
ini4brandon:
The question is are they actually married legally ?
Why will the girl pack everything out of a house that is not hers?
No sane police officer, higranking for that matter, knowing the repercussions of his actions would do that.
His story smells fishy

It happens, some women are notoriously evil, its possible that those items were bought by her police lover.

Being a business man is not a profession.

What type of business was he into? He may have been going to Calabar to screw women too.

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Roozzaay(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2020
No fear women at your own peril
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 6:41am On May 06, 2020
West2019:
Oh my God iG need to hear this full matter God will. Punish the police man and the woman with her fake love

IG won't do that, he will bury the case, CSPs are his account officers.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by solomonsly11(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2020
People that matters should step up to help this Innocent man
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Cloud007: 6:51am On May 06, 2020
Am not surprised with the impunity of the police. And the waywardness of women these days is now a usual normal.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by spinna: 6:57am On May 06, 2020
Disgraceful and disgusting abuse of power. Our police are vile criminals. Nothing is sacred Marriage, truth,human life are all trampled with impunity here. These are thugs in uniform.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by AlanSugar(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2020
younglleo:
Dat woman made a wrong choice...

Choosing a fat officer to bleep her! cry cry
I tire for women

Lol. Most police officers of csp rank are fat. No be small armed robbery dem de do oo
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by here: 7:08am On May 06, 2020
This man should nust find his way and come to berekete family radio in Abuja so the IGP will be forced to act. The village people of the SP and CSP just opened their page yes the man maybe best him up but the part of helping the woman steal him dry and charging him to court thats a no. The fate of the poor and unconnected in the society.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by AlanSugar(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2020
This story reeks of lies but I'm wondering how that charge sheet was doctored up? My question is siple; how did Asuquo etim make it back to akwa ibom from calabar to uyo on the 27th April under heavy covid-19 lockdown!
Charge sheet says umeh was assaulted at the estate, which to me is public domain and not etim's bedroom! Police are bad but I don't see the entire force siding their own in a story like this if it were true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.