Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin (850 Views)

I Am Dating My Ex's Cousin Sister / Bride Set On Fire And Killed By Groom After She Slept With Ex-lover On Wedding / Would You Date Or Marry Your Ex's Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by happylady: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
is it oksy to go out with an ex cousin after your ex cheated on you and you like his cousin and his cousin likes you
or since you aint in love
try with someone else who is also hot and avoid drama
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2011
There is nothing wrong with it . . . . .But could have been better shifting your game ahead to somewhere else.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by Busta(f): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with it but you gotta let your "ex" know of this.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
Since its cousin and not brother,i see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by deniyor: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
Your ex's cousin is fair game. Infact, anyone is fair game. The problem with the cousin or a family member of the ex is if things get serious. Your ex's family could kick against it if they are aware of your previous relationship with the ex.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by MrsEve2(f): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
I see some people like to keep it in the family.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by deniyor: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^ I liked the 'inbreeding' version better grin
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by MrsEve2(f): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Trifling.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by violent(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
happylady:

is it oksy to go out with an ex cousin after your ex cheated on you and you like his cousin and his cousin likes you
or since you aint in love
try with someone else who is also hot and avoid drama

Can anyone please interpret the above in English?. . . . . I'd prefer we start with who an Ex cousin is undecided
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by femmy2010(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
No wrong.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by aminalib(f): 3:30am On Jan 12, 2011
i do think there is something wrong, it's sleazy.so after you boink his cousin, u going to go for the uncle, yuck, why would u even want to disgrace ur name , it's not like the cousins will stop being cousins, oh well, i guess ur ex can tell the new man how u like it , grin
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 12, 2011
i couldn't do it.
Re: Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin by Youngpo413: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Wrong

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? / Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? / Which One Would A Gal Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.