Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Has Indomie Ever Sold This Much... Check Out Companies That Has Enjoyed Covid19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Indomie Ever Sold This Much... Check Out Companies That Has Enjoyed Covid19 (792 Views)

2023: Companies That Exited Nigeria Amid Economic Challenges / The 10 Best Interior Fit Out Companies In Dubai / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Indomie Ever Sold This Much... Check Out Companies That Has Enjoyed Covid19 by Dhortune(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2020
So over the months from about march when this lockdown surfaced in Nigeria as a mean to curb the spread of the pandemic, several, politicians, celebrities, well meaning Nigerians, clout chasers, political ambitious folks, NGO, religious bodies and so on, have been extending their hands to as many Nigerian as they are able reach out to.

Though I have my reservations because all this stake holders face same locations and state. All is just to be seen on the global space. Because here at Ojokoro Lcda in Ifako ijaiye we have not seen any stake holder, with thick hunger ravaging the Lagos, ogĂșn border community.

I just wonder why they only choose eyebrow commercial areas to do stuffs, well that's not for this topic.

So amidst this pandemic have you sat to think of the brand of food shared, sometimes I wonder how this foods are processed when our borders are said to be closed or are the food processing companies using Nigerian sourced materials? I don't know too

There is always something to joke about in this our beloved country

Major companies that have done well for themelves this period even if I don't know how their company still works or how staffs go to work or even if they practice social distancing...

Number 1 on my list will be obviously
Dufil Prima Nig Ltd makers of Indomie Noodles, power pasta, minimie noodles and chin chin, power pasta: if you observe closely on the Internet or on any pallatve you recieved. You will be sure to find one or two of this product. Sometimes I wonder why the company hasn't gone public(plc). Funny enough I don't think they have done any donation

2 Golden penny company makers of spaghetti, semovita, wheat, and many milled food and also noodles. Check out the rest yourselves

3 flour mill Nigeria plc

4 Dangote Plc

5 Your local money transfer shops they have really helped you and am sure they also made a lot from you.

And many more companies including your sanitizer sellers and face mask producers.

Well if you are a tailor here don't loose hope yet get your phone and chat someone you know love humanitarian services or likes to show off and tell them you can make mass production of face masks for them. Get a contract for him. The business is doing well here...

And there are still many business that will thrive in this days to come and with the easing of the lockdown expect another lockdown soon so there is still a chance for you too.

Aside all this dear business fella think we'll Nigeria is fertile for any business with the right strategy

Thanks Nairaland...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 100k/monthly: Refer A Web Design Client To Us, Earn 20% Commission / How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 / Waste Recycling Business Plan In Nigeria 2020/ Feasibility Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.