Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot (20476 Views)

IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Ruicosta10(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2020
To some he is a hero �����
irepnaija4eva:
He was on track to be the best president ever..
Everybody loved him, An honest man, A man with genuine love for the unity of this country irrespective of tribe and religious backgrounds. cry

Unlike that nepolistic tribal bigot up there.. angry angry
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Melanyn(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2020
Oh Lord take Buhari and give us back Yar'adua
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by akdjr(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2020
That's an admission to the reality of how the duo was during when the deseased was alive. While no one can't dismiss Yaradua achievement or perceived achievement, but remember it was same Yaradua who frustrated the EFCC case against Ibori because Ibori was one of his closest political allies from the South South. Don't ask me how am I sure or how do I know. Go and listen to Nuhu Rhibadu revelation. the former EFCC chairman. A Nigerian-US citizen reveal this to me and I was shocked. quote author=Yankee101 post=89236333]Why talk of differences?[/quote]
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by delawal: 8:06am On May 06, 2020
ofcourse there should big differences between a progressive yaradua and a failure infested buhari
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Nobody: 8:07am On May 06, 2020
You have political differences with the late president just as your government and his government have their major differences. His own is to better Nigeria why your own is to destroy Nigeria. Do you think when you die Nigerians will remember you?
If they remember you at all is to swear for you even in your grave
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Joefat: 8:14am On May 06, 2020
Mumu u bubu, so you know Yardua has passion for Nigerians masses.. what you mumu. Do u
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Bigmanpickin: 8:22am On May 06, 2020
AerialMapper:
Unfortunately, nobody will say same of you when you are gone.
Are you God?
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Onecutetivboi(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Buhari tribute get as hin be. Was he suggesting he's an opposite of who the late Yar'adua was?
I also noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Rawhumper(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2020
Same to your charming soul as well, filled with true love and affections.

Have a very wonderful day dearie cheesy

[quote author=olasaad post=89238082][/quote]
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by blaqoracle: 9:13am On May 06, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I know Bubu doesn't even know that all these have been said in his name.
He is sleeping and bed wetting, oblivious to what is happening around him due to lost of coordination both in speech and renal functions.
A live press conference will show he can't even pronounce his guy name "Bubu" let alone saying all these things stated here. Na for dream?
buhari has outlived your coward-hero nnamdi kanu, who,by now is lying down cold in hades.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by siralos135: 9:44am On May 06, 2020
It is funny to see the amount of praise being showered on this man in death but was constantly being abused and insulted when he was alive.This country en.Once President Buhari leaves now,we start hearing people praising him again same way they are now praising GEJ.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by AerialMapper: 9:49am On May 06, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Are you God?

No!
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by EmmySparky(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2020
lol this one just shot himself on the foot...Olodo presido
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by PHijo(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
Both bigots from Kastina.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by mozona(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
what about you?
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Simbrixton(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
One was a supremacist the other wasnt
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by adontcare(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Yes he was a true patriot and everyone knows that. He still remains the best democratic President Nigeria has ever had unlike you Bubu the Mumu. The number one enemy of State and Nation as a whole.. At least, Yar'Adua get sense pass you and was more compassionate too.
hate speech o. U can be jailed 18 months or bail ya self with 20k. Be warned
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 06, 2020
Mysticwebb:
He is sleeping and bed wetting, oblivious to what is happening around him due to lost of coordination both in speech and renal functions.
A live press conference will show he can't even pronounce his guy name "Bubu" let alone saying all these things stated here. Na for dream?
you spoke my mind . I don't think Buhari is healthy now.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Henri8: 3:59pm On May 06, 2020
Bubu is a despot hoha!.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2020
adontcare:
hate speech o. U can be jailed 18 months or bail ya self with 20k. Be warned

Haha we plenti wey dey enter jail or pay 20k be that grin
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by ojaysam25(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I tot as much,the works of garba shehu and adesina.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by snowball11(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
That was a president that was pro-Nigeria, not this pro-Northern Nigeria president we have now ruling his zombies with his skewed mentality! undecided
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by ocha88(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
For the first time I will agree with Major general Muhammad Buhari (Nigeria president)because the difference is too clear to see and ignore, your understanding of politics, your ideology abt readership is completely opposite to the late yaradua. Typical example for everyone to learn from ,,NOT HOW LONG BUT HOW WELL,, . There’s this adage in Igbo language that says EZI AHA KA EGO NMA , that is GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN MONEY. Yaradua only spent one year and some months in the office and he touched many life’s with his style of readership that 10 years on we still praise him and it will remain like that as long as Nigeria is still exists.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On May 06, 2020
Oh yeah! He was a bloody patriot indeed. He patrionized foreign hospitals and healthcare professionals up until his death while abandoning Citizens of the country a near delapidated healthcare system he promised to rebuild. Nonsense!

The dingbat died abroad was it not, and here already many are trying to rewrite his history to make him seem a saint. Some people never learn
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by seunjungle1(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
A fool at this your old age will be fool to grave.

Nigeria would have been okay by now....a good visionary leader that meant well for we masses.
We miss you sir,
Adieu the best and ever president.
Rest well on Sir
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Yakyah: 11:00pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by PropertyBuying(f): 7:14am On May 07, 2020
Hoephase:
This is the only truth that has come out of this administration since Buhari took over office in 2015.

Lol... Really, I hope we can still have such a honest man as Yar'Adua in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Rawhumper(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2020
[
Salam alaikun....how has it been with you hope all is well with you isha Allah.

Trying to check on you

quote author=olasaad post=89238082][/quote]
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by olasaad(f): 2:59pm On May 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Salam alaikun....how has it been with you hope all is well with you isha Allah.

Trying to check on you

Thanks so much Ramadan Mubarak

quote author=olasaad post=89238082]
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Rawhumper(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2020
Its my pleasure so which state are you observing your Ramadan?

quote author=olasaad post=89541401][/quote]
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by orunto27: 3:34pm On May 14, 2020
Shagari, Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan were and are all patriotic and democratic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Court Sack Of Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers In Order — Lawyers / Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.