Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot (20481 Views)

IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by nextstep(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2020
He was a better man. A prudent man. A better president. A better pan-Nigerian.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Agugbadin: 5:33am On May 06, 2020
Are we sure that Buhari said this, I don't believe that a president who seldomly communicate with the citizens will praise Yar'Adua. PMB does not like or believe in open communication.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by olasaad(f): 5:33am On May 06, 2020
May almighty Allah continue to bless your beautiful soul sir.

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:34am On May 06, 2020
Juanmike:
Our Darling Dady has uttered.

idiot because of stipend you have already forgotten your father ? may stipend remain your lot in life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 5:34am On May 06, 2020
Thank God Bubu called him Patriot....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Rawhumper(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2020
[
Salam....amen cheesy.

quote author=olasaad post=89236365]May almighty Allah continue to bless your beautiful soul sir.[/quote]
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by eleko1: 5:40am On May 06, 2020
sad but still BETTER BY FAR to dis useless,Hopeless,misfortune present directionless government

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by eleko1: 5:42am On May 06, 2020
sad Wish yah adua’s still alive, we won’t be in this cage May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Urchman200: 5:45am On May 06, 2020
U are an opposite of what yar'adua represents, in essence u can't replicate what yar'adua did in 2years ?after ur 8years in office,this man is a failures raised to power 10,not even ashamed to tell us he can't be like him,I spit

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Urchman200: 5:50am On May 06, 2020
U will not see Buhari ball boys on a thread like this, at least to tell us how Buhari is a prudent leader than yar'adua was.even if we have anything that looks like yar'adua zombie wouldn't mind repeating Buhari again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Shattuck(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I know Bubu doesn't even know that all these have been said in his name.
He is sleeping and bed wetting, oblivious to what is happening around him due to lost of coordination both in speech and renal functions.
A live press conference will show he can't even pronounce his guy name "Bubu" let alone saying all these things stated here. Na for dream?
u dey mind them,the paid dogs will just print out anything in his name ,like a baby on diapers is being taken care of,that's how buhari is being handled

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Nerro042: 6:05am On May 06, 2020
pahoehoe:
I cannot believe that Buhari said this. Meanwhile, I am certain that you would like to be making millions of naira from the Ibeju Lekki plots of land. Click on the links on my signature for details.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by seanjy4konji: 6:10am On May 06, 2020
he prefers being a jihadist. ..

Nothing good will vr said about the bastard when he is gone.

Buhari..nepotism every thing bad during his time..he just won't talk..if to say borders were not closed?he would have doomed off to London to chill.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by LAWJOUD(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2020
Temitope223:
Old Facebook account available in bulk check my signature to contact me
Fb account hacker sighted undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Gis30(m): 6:15am On May 06, 2020
Mysticwebb:
He is sleeping and bed wetting, oblivious to what is happening around him due to lost of coordination both in speech and renal functions.
A live press conference will show he can't even pronounce his guy name "Bubu" let alone saying all these things stated here. Na for dream?
4 likes 2 shares
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by moderatedguy: 6:33am On May 06, 2020
Mysticwebb:
if u know I Sabi...Lol
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Focusmind: 6:53am On May 06, 2020
Not a single penny has been traced to the man. Is it that he didn't loot like past head of states? Abacha's loot has been coming back to Nigeria since his death

Rest in peace Yar Ardua. You didn't loot like a typical Nigerian leader.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Maxymilliano(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2020
Meaningless eulogy ...
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Toscarel: 6:57am On May 06, 2020
why wouldnt you have differences, when you were moving in an opposite direction of chaos, killings, poverty etc

he even had the guts to mention their differences, ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by MartinsD12(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/despite-our-differences-yaradua-was-a-patriot-says-buhari/
This go slow should stop saying trash, who is he to comment where our later ever best President yaradua is, what nonsense difference, you are looking at yaradua who is a Democrat and president for all who carried Nigerians along to one who is a northern regional president of the North, what nonsense difference
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Dyke15(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2020
Idiot......can we say same about u?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by WeRblessed(f): 7:14am On May 06, 2020
If you know this why wouldn't you emulate Yardua then?

I wish some could say this about you after your administration. But I guess no, because you came to power to establish the northern agenda.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by olasaad(f): 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Salam....amen cheesy.

Waleakum salam

quote author=olasaad post=89236365]May almighty Allah continue to bless your beautiful soul sir.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by Kiezodumah(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2020
Very sure he must have read those eulogies from a sheet of paper grin grin
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by hmohammed(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2020
Its sad how people now lie about their love for Year adua after his death. Nigerians are hypocrites. This is a man that Nigerians shouted and screamed on top of their lungs to remove him from seat of power when he was sick. We are now claiming fake love after his demise. Very unfortunate people.

I am sure years down the line you will hear comments like"Buhari was a good and honest man"

Foolish people that don't know what they want
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by dadexcel: 7:33am On May 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/despite-our-differences-yaradua-was-a-patriot-says-buhari/
......always having "differences" with every body, blaming everyone but yourself...presenting a saintly disposition yet overseeing one of the most corrupt and propaganda based government in the history of Nigeria!
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by wasi9ice: 7:36am On May 06, 2020
And what are we going to remember you for despite our differences??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by juman(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2020
Nigerian military need to start a course (patriotism) so that their officers will be patriotic citizens of the country.

Because so far, its very hard to find any patriotic military officer.
The military armed robbers.
Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by NairaMaster1(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2020
Your Love for the masses?

A pathological liar.

Re: Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot by juman(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2020
Yar’Adua got his own shortcomings but better than those military generals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures) / INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.