Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Great Kobe Steak Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Great Kobe Steak Recipe (2052 Views)

How To Make Steak And Kidney Pie / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Steak Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by MrsEve2(f): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
I love cooking and I want to share a recipe with you guys.

1 whole onion
1 whole garlic clove
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of onion oil
1 kobe steak

Cut the onion into rings, saute the onion with the olive oil. Mince the garlic clove and mixed with onion oil and rub the mixture to the kobe steak.

Put a little spray on the pan and add 1 cup of water to the pan. Put your steak onto the pan and turn the oven to 325 F and cook for about 20 minutes for the niceness but if you like meat well done cook for 35 minutes.

Enjoy!
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by fstranger1: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
WHo needs to learn from stupit Akata!

GEt your shyyt over to your brothers in Rikers!
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by MrsEve2(f): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
You still thinking about committing suicide you filthy bootyscratcher?
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by fstranger1: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You still thinking about committing suicide you filthy bootyscratcher?

Could you please stop reading my posts?

Anytime you read my post, my Mensa IQ goes down by 1 point.

Keep up with your attitude, eventually, you will end up where your brother is.

Its high time you moved over to Black planet. Leave NL to upstanding people like me and the other Nigerians.

Phuccking LovePeddler!
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by tpia6: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by fstranger1: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
tpia*:

fstranger that was seriously uncalled for.

later now you'll start apologizing.

why not just type up your insults on notepad first, then keep them there.

save yourself this kind of stress.

Me apologize to akata, never. Oloun maje!

Anuway, sup sister?

I can see you are fighting the good fight! Keep it up! grin
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by tpia6: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by fstranger1: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^

I thought you were a foreigner then

Now I know better

That is why I apologized to you.

Anyway, hope you are doing good!
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by MrsEve2(f): 1:23am On Jan 12, 2011
You have an issue with me posting a topic about cooking a steak, you talked about killing yourself because you lonely, and I am a bleeping LovePeddler because you don't have access to a kobe steak?   undecided

When you go to bed on your floor and wake up in the morning.  I will still be on NL.  tongue

Anyone can claim to be Nigerian on this site.  I doubt you are one.  Nigerian dudes/chicks do not have insecurities complex.  It is not normal to think less of yourself.  Get help better yet use a rope this time it less messy and won't look like you committed suicide.   grin

Happy Thoughts!  wink

P.S. You do not need to apologize to me for that matter and I won't apologize to you being rejected entry to USA.
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by fstranger1: 4:38am On Jan 12, 2011
I would rather be a King in Nigeria than be a slave to White people

Wonders why you married a Nigerian, wanna have a sense of belonging? Did White people reject you cos they found you too fugly, and your fellow AA are in Rikers, and is that why you had to travel 12 million miles for real man?

BTW, you can come suck my di-ck after your fake husband gets his papers, I need some papers too, and after I am done, I will pass you to the next Nigerian in line.

You beast of no origin!
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by pleep(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2011
I would love to try his recipe, if I could afford friggin Kobe beef! tongue

Haha, so were do u get kobe beef, they don't sell it at normal stores do you buy it online? I have always wanted to try it, is it worth the price? cheesy
Re: A Great Kobe Steak Recipe by pleep(m): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2011
Hmm. . . I doubt I'll ever get a reply to my question. The Op appears to have quit nland. sad
that's always depressing to see.

(1) (Reply)

12 Benefits Of Pumpkin Leaves (ugwu) / Be A Distributor Of The Rising Ponmo Brand (delicacy Plus) / I Need Caterer On The Mainland Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.