Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training (13916 Views)

Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard / Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by DEROXMAN: 8:34am On May 06, 2020
wink Bet9ja barca to win and over 2

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ARAGON22(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
We good, bro
Lol after u don slap am finish

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by logon599: 8:37am On May 06, 2020
blowjohn:

Both of u keep quiet and enjoy the good news

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Adekunlebright(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
that's good
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ARAGON22(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2020
nepapole:
Good ooo.... Messi fit don carry coro cos i hear short people are more prone to contracting the virus.

Shut up Mr transformer abi Nepa pole

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by EbukaHades10(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2020
ARAGON22:

Lol after u don slap am finish
I no mean am like that, bros.

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by fidelium7(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2020
nepapole:
Good ooo.... Messi fit don carry coro cos i hear short people are more prone to contracting the virus.
People with ur kind of brain are actually more prone to contracting the virus

5 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by abobote: 8:49am On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Can't wait to see Messi on the field. The greatest of all time

Not that overrated penaldo who waits in the box like rud van nistelrooy to tap in the ball into the net
Tapnaldo for a reason
Stop taking too much weed

2 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ARAGON22(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I no mean am like that, bros.

Hmmm.. But ur hand too fast oo

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by 8stargeneral: 8:59am On May 06, 2020
We can't wait, watching football can make one forget corona, we're tired of d same news.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by EbukaHades10(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2020
ARAGON22:

I sabi. If I offend anybody, no vex o
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ZAWs: 9:06am On May 06, 2020
Leo, tar Stagen, Suarez should be tested POSITIVE.
#halamadrid
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Discombulator: 9:14am On May 06, 2020
ZAWs:
Leo, tar Stagen, Suarez should be tested POSITIVE.
#halamadrid
Too bad, let's learn to use our brains before pouncing on the keyboard abeg

4 Likes

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Macaulay12(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2020
Abi na
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Antai123(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2020
I can't wait to see Lionel Messi, Griezman, back to training,... staying indoors on Saturdays and Sundays will make sense now.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ARAGON22(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I sabi. If I offend anybody, no vex o

U r a confirm Odogwu... Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ARAGON22(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2020
Discombulator:

Too bad, let's learn to use our brains before pouncing on the keyboard abeg

Some people has brain problem... NO mind dem
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by zedegit: 10:27am On May 06, 2020
I can assure you that the test na confirm test not the Nigerian test, where you are negative today and positive the next: so erratic and unreliable.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by zedegit: 10:28am On May 06, 2020
ARAGON22:

I love that kid's look. It's epic. The look speaks volumes...
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by dboo442: 10:35am On May 06, 2020
i hear say kun aguero yarnch don carry overload grin
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Pius247(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2020
I miss my boys.

I Hope they all test negative.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ARAGON22(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2020
zedegit:

I love that kid's look. It's epic. The look speaks volumes...
"It's only a madman's volume that understands another madman's volume "
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Rexymania(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U may hate Barcelona but stop wishing ur fellow man bad

How I wish that slap gets to him
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by optimus106(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2020
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by ajimotoke(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
I can't wait to be entertained by you guys, we hope it all comes out negative. Best club ever. No argument pls grin
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 06, 2020
akimoriyomi:
people keep saying Messi is short. He might be taller than you are. That's if you know your height self

Me too I dey wonder why people like bad mouthing Messi with his height. The guy is 5'7. Short, yes, but not the shortest. Far from the shortest in fact.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by allytinted: 12:52pm On May 06, 2020
When football returns, commentators be like "Ohh!!! What a Covid strike from Messi!!! 30 yards from the quarantine area, sending the keeper into isolation, absolutely PANDEMIC.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Goldeno(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2020
Jokerman:
Can't wait for Barca to sell Arthur and Rakitic for Pjanic

Can't wait for Barca to sell Semedo, umtiti and Vidal for tanguy Ndombele grin
u too much jare

any time I open barca transfer news, these guys and dembele are exactly whom I want them to sell, bring back Alena, that young defender in shalka, perez(if possible) and starboy(Neymar)
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Mahmudk2: 1:49pm On May 06, 2020
Yes, Am Expecting This Evryday To Happen, My Fear.... The Way Messi Was Sneezing Lastwik Wen We Met Gaskiya I Dey Fear.
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by Caseywilliams(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
logon599:
Good. I hope they all return safe and sound.

Should you have an upcoming building project, I'll design all your complete building plans at cheap prices considering post covid situation. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to begin and to see more samples. Thank you
location?
Re: Barca Players To Be Tested For COVID-19 Today Before Resuming Training by tfash96(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2020
nepapole:
It is not funny for you.. You just sounded dry just like ur Master in Juventus who couldn't even claim highest goal scorer and he's now Juventus all time worst free kick taker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria U15 Beat Djibouti U15 5-0 At The African Youth Games. / Samson Siasia Unveils Gandoki As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI / Canada 2-2 Nigeria (International Women's Friendly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.