Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Zlatan Reveals How Frustration Almost Led Him To Online Money Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Reveals How Frustration Almost Led Him To Online Money Fraud (583 Views)

Mistakes Of Hushpuppi That Led Him To Jail(photos) / I Was Driving A Sienna’ – Zlatan Reveals How Davido Changed His Life In 1 Year / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Reveals How Frustration Almost Led Him To Online Money Fraud by Royalhignness: 7:06am On May 06, 2020
King of Zanku music, Zlatan ibile has made a shocking revelation about when he was still hustling in the street and how he was almost tempted to indulge in fraud.

Zlatan reveals this In a recent live session on Instagram, the ‘zanku’ crooner revealed how frustration almost led him into online fraud (Yahoo).

According to him, he was so broke that he almost ‘carried laptop’.

He also talked about the difficulty he experienced in getting a girlfriend at the time, as girls ran away from him because he was broke.

in his speech;

“Iwas so frustrated I almost carried laptop. Thank God Sha. Girls show me pepper. I no even get girlfriend. Na fine boys dey get girlfriend”

For More Click Here

Re: Zlatan Reveals How Frustration Almost Led Him To Online Money Fraud by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2020
If baba God blow ur whistle whether you wear jersey or u tie wrapper u must play for the match.
Re: Zlatan Reveals How Frustration Almost Led Him To Online Money Fraud by Goke101(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2020
What’s almost....you carried laptop na music give you money buy house for Lekki buy Gwagon abi

(1) (Reply)

“if We Dated Before I Turned 20, You’re My Childhood Friend” – Beverly Osu / 28-yr-old Man Arrested For Raping 36-yr-old Lady Twice With A ‘fake” Gun / “We Have Decided To Reopen Universities Starting June 1, 2020.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.