Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

“We Have Decided To Reopen Universities Starting June 1, 2020.” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “We Have Decided To Reopen Universities Starting June 1, 2020.” (585 Views)

“I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” – Ex- Billionaire Hushpuppi (video) / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“We Have Decided To Reopen Universities Starting June 1, 2020.” by JIGGYBOY(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2020
Tanzanian President ( John Magufuli ) said Thursday that universities and sports events would resume next month, after declaring that prayer had spared the country the worst of the coronavirus, even as critics say cases are soaring

The President has repeatedly played down the gravity of the pandemic, and it has been three weeks since the country released official data on case numbers, which stood at 480 with 16 deaths on April 29

“We have decided to reopen universities starting June 1, 2020,” Magufuli said at a political event in the capital Dodoma, adding that a decision on schools would be taken later

He said sports events would resume on the same date, with spectators required to observe social distancing measures

READ MORE VIA PECOHUB MEDIA : https://www.instagram.com/p/CAdwI4jgcns/?igshid=fyrdw4t7idyl

#lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Support For Burna Boy As He Hails Him In New Video / Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly / Arrest: Nigeria And America Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.