Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

28-yr-old Man Arrested For Raping 36-yr-old Lady Twice With A ‘fake” Gun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 28-yr-old Man Arrested For Raping 36-yr-old Lady Twice With A ‘fake” Gun (585 Views)

Madonna, 63, Part Ways With 28 Yr Old Boyfriend After 3 Years Of Romance / 36 Yr Old US Based Celebrity Finally Discovers His Father Is Not His Biological / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28-yr-old Man Arrested For Raping 36-yr-old Lady Twice With A ‘fake” Gun by correctkidabc(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
A 28-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly raping a 36-year-old woman twice with an improvised gun in Anambra State.

The incident took place on Friday at Okpuno, The suspect, one Emeka Okeke was said to have returned from Awka Correctional center recently for alleged manslaughter.

Source:https://www.tnafrica.com/28-yr-old-man-arrested-for-raping-36-yr-old-lady-twice-with-a-fake-gun-in-anambra-statephoto/
Re: 28-yr-old Man Arrested For Raping 36-yr-old Lady Twice With A ‘fake” Gun by HeadNigga: 8:31pm On May 09, 2020
Chai!!!

Puna about to send him back to prison. His friends failed him. The first thing you do for a friend when he gets out of jail is to help him pay for pussy. I blame his friends.

He should change friends coz they all abandoned him simply because they know he is a hardened criminal.

What am I saying?
Re: 28-yr-old Man Arrested For Raping 36-yr-old Lady Twice With A ‘fake” Gun by Franzinni: 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Abduemeka oluwatokeke i knew it!! E no go pass them...All this Ibadan afonja and rape ... He goat ...

Igbo amaka .. I thank chukwu that you can never find anyone from the east doing like these afonja are doing he he

Useless he goat ...

Wink.

(1) (Reply)

“We Have Decided To Reopen Universities Starting June 1, 2020.” / Naira Marley Shows Support For Burna Boy As He Hails Him In New Video / Lot of Singers model themselves on R Kelly so Painful his career ended Horribly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.