Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Do We Truly Reap What We Sow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Truly Reap What We Sow? (244 Views)

Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Truly Reap What We Sow? by keentola(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2020
For years, I've been hearing people talk about karma, about how everything we do will come back to us.

And for some time I believed it too, but looking at the world through the eyes of an adult, I see that so many gross injustice and evil go bye without any repercussion on the evil doer.

And then, there are cases of those that are honest, just,and upright that still die a pitiful death.

And looking at our politicians, I wonder if Karma does really exist.... if it does, Abacha's family should be suffering right now, but that's not what is happening... they are having one of the best life anyone of us would envy. People that have ruined this country are not suffering like karma law said they would. You will still see our politicians that are stealing millions enjoying the time of their life. Shouldn't they be suffering?

Mugabe died a peaceful death.
Franco's death was relatively simple, given that millions of people die that way each year. so there is nothing special.
Adolf Hitler committed suicide... many loving souls have committed suicide, so Adolf's death was not special or karma-like to me.

So, I want to ask if there's nature's chief judge at all?

(1) (Reply)

Divine Immunity / God Spoke To Moses Directly, He Sent Angel To Mohammed, How Did He Communicate J / 50 Eid Mubarak Messages, Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends, Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.