Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems (8183 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / 5th Wedding Anniversary: "Coming To America" Themed Photoshoot Of Nigerian Coupl / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by donbabablog: 8:01am On May 06, 2020
Sanda Lily, Sanda Lily3x
Sanda Lily, Sanda Li
Which is the way many of us were taught

I am a teacher (lawyer, doctor, nurse) in my country
Every body knows me well
If you look me up and down you will see that its true!

Rain rain go away
come again another day
Little children want to play

h-i-p- for d hip
p-o-p-o for d hipopo
and t-a-m-u-s for the hippopotamus
hippopotamus!

All things bright and beautiful, all creature great and small
all things bright and wonderful,
the lord god made them all.
He gave us eyes to see them
And lips that we might tell
He gave us “something” colors
And made the mighty se eee

8 o’clock is d time for school
don’t be late in d morning
8 o’clock is for boys and girls
come to school in the morning

Now the day is over, night is drawing nigh,
shadows of the evening, still across the skies
Glory to the father, Glory to the son
And to thee blessed spirit
Whilst all ages run, Amen!

Rivers in Africa are
Rivers in Africa are
Benue , Congo
Orange, Limpopo
Zabenzi

Wherever you go (go go go n go)
Wherever you see (sisi eko)
Do not say yes, when you mean to say no(Baba Ibadan)

Morning has broken
like the 1st morning
blackbirds have spoken
like the 1st word
Praise for the singing
Praise for the morning
Praise for the evening
Fresh from the world

Papa Mama school no dey,
Wetin happen?
Our teacher dey smoke garri for school
Which kind garri?
Ijebu garri

Read More at https://donbaba.com.ng/nigerian-nursery-rhymes-poems-for-kids-free-download/

Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by IceLip: 8:16am On May 06, 2020
baba iyabo
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:22pm On May 26, 2020
@sassysure, the thing is I didn't know about the loan till after the wedding. I thought it was his family members that were supporting him, cos they are rich.
As for me, I am working but my salary is nothing to write home about even though I have MSc (2016). I am a classroom teacher. The fear of Lagos stress killed my morale to search for good job.
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 26, 2020
kiss kiss kiss
It has served it's purpose I guess
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:05am On May 27, 2020
sassysure:

Oh dear kiss kiss kiss

I do understand the Lagos stress. Trust me, I have been there. Abandoned my masters at unilag cos I couldn't cope. Mad city.
Have u guys thought of relocating. If he is a civil servant or a white collar guy, he can ask for transfer.
As a teacher, u can engage in other side businesses, u know. Depending on where u live and your circle of friends, etc, there are side hustle that can pay you more than your salary. If u have a degree in education and with past experience, u can try apply for teaching job in Abuja. Big private schools pay well. So also unity schools.
Don't ever give up cos u will never know what's there for u.
If I tell you my story, u will dust yourself up and go out there to fight and conquer.

I don't have degree in Education, but I have gone through the diploma course, expecting the result.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate.
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by Nobody: 12:36am On May 27, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

I don't have degree in Education, but I have gone through the diploma course, expecting the result.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate.

Diploma in education?
If yes, that the right thing.
They are hot cake in Abuja.
A friend wife receives 150k in a private school in maitama. A sister teaching music receives more than 100k during my service yr. She studied music education.

U need to mingle with the right people, log on here to get information. Trust me, there are genuine and insightful topics here that have helped lots of people.
U can even plan to travel out to teach as long as u have qualification in education.
Babe, the sky is your limit. Don't limit yourself pls.
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by StubbornGENIUS: 12:42am On May 27, 2020
#MOTIVATIONAL
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:18am On May 27, 2020
sassysure:

Diploma in education?
If yes, that the right thing.
They are hot cake in Abuja.
A friend wife receives 150k in a private school in maitama. A sister teaching music receives more than 100k during my service yr. She studied music education.

U need to mingle with the right people, log on here to get information. Trust me, there are genuine and insightful topics here that have helped lots of people.
U can even plan to travel out to teach as long as u have qualification in education.
Babe, the sky is your limit. Don't limit yourself pls.
Yes, diploma in education.
Thanks for the love
Re: List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems by Nobody: 1:48am On May 27, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Yes, diploma in education.
Thanks for the love
U are welcome kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / What Is Bvn (Bank Verification Number) All About And Why Does One Has To Do It / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.