Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Finally free from a Gay friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally free from a Gay friend (1130 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 9:10am On May 06, 2020
I was inspired by this thread written by Tankunland sometime ago where he stated that a man wanted to use money to lure him into gay affairs https://www.nairaland.com/5780636/lost-job-girlfriend-dumped-me#88211939

Now back to my own story, I've a friend who's older than me that I just detached myself from, Yes we've been friends for years but I haven't been happy in that friendship all these while though he's helpful, But in most cases anytime I needs his help, He's always using a disgusting act as a payback, Once he asks for that, I rather stick to the one I've, He admires guys a lot, He hugs instead of Shaking hands, Sometimes he'll try checking the size of my manhood and when I refuse, He gets upset that I'm already forming levels for him, He has used money as a power to surpress me, He even tried asking for my sister's hand in marriage, when she refused, He went awol, Talking about how she doesn't succumb easily, Last week Saturday, He chatted me up that I won't find someone like him in this life again, If you look at his conversation with some guys, It's just totally disgusting, My Mom have warned me about him ever since but now I've seen things clearly, When I was about getting a new laptop but I wasn't with enough cash, I asked if he can borrow me, He said he'll give it to me freely if he only he can have his way with me, I just shrugged it off and told him not to bother, He was making me see reasons why I need a laptop, but yet I told him not to bother, I started opening up of recent that I'm not cool with most of his stuffs, His attitudes toward me has been cold since then, He tried turning my brothers against me saying that I don't care that I might be a threat to the strong union I and my brothers have, He can just call and start saying that assuming he's with me, He'll hold me tight, How he's missing me, How he cherishes me, How he loves me and all of that, My greatest Joy is that I've totally cut all contact with him, I'm now keen on sticking to God and family alone even if the road will be tough.

Sorry for the long talks, I was just in tears writing this, I just felt like speaking out because I haven't told anyone this story before and I know some guys might be in my shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by seunlayi(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2020
You are right

1 Like

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by NextD18: 9:16am On May 06, 2020
Oga double your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by dingbang(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2020
Gay thread..mchew
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 9:33am On May 06, 2020
dingbang:
Gay thread..mchew
I know, I just felt like speaking out

1 Like

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 9:33am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Oga double your hustle.
That's what I intend doing
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Victornezzar: 9:40am On May 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Wtf did I just read
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Graxie(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2020
You can imagine, he wanted to marry your sister in order to waste her. Thank God for her, you knew the man has such tendencies and you are yet to alert your family members about his lifestyle. Why is he interested in your family? Please avoid him completely and watch out for your brother.

4 Likes

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On May 06, 2020
CallofDuty20:
I was inspired by this thread written by Tankunland sometime ago where he stated that a man wanted to use money to lure him into gay affairs https://www.nairaland.com/5780636/lost-job-girlfriend-dumped-me#88211939

Now back to my own story, I've a friend who's older than me that I just detached myself from, Yes we've been friends for years but I haven't been happy in that friendship all these while though he's helpful, But in most cases anytime I needs his help, He's always using a disgusting act as a payback, Once he asks for that, I rather stick to the one I've, He admires guys a lot, He hugs instead of Shaking hands, Sometimes he'll try checking the size of my manhood and when I refuse, He gets upset that I'm already forming levels for him, He has used money as a power to surpress me, He even tried asking for my sister's hand in marriage, when she refused, He went awol, Talking about how she doesn't succumb easily, Last week Saturday, He chatted me up that I won't find someone like him in this life again, If you look at his conversation with some guys, It's just totally disgusting, My Mom have warned me about him ever since but now I've seen things clearly, When I was about getting a new laptop but I wasn't with enough cash, I asked if he can borrow me, He said he'll give it to me freely if he only he can have his way with me, I just shrugged it off and told him not to bother, He was making me see reasons why I need a laptop, but yet I told him not to bother, I started opening up of recent that I'm not cool with most of his stuffs, His attitudes toward me has been cold since then, He tried turning my brothers against me saying that I don't care that I might be a threat to the strong union I and my brothers have, He can just call and start saying that assuming he's with me, He'll hold me tight, How he's missing me, How he cherishes me, How he loves me and all of that, My greatest Joy is that I've totally cut all contact with him, I'm now keen on sticking to God and family alone even if the road will be tough.

Sorry for the long talks, I was just in tears writing this, I just felt like speaking out because I haven't told anyone this story before and I know some guys might be in my shoes.

What exactly is your question?
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 9:51am On May 06, 2020
bukatyne:

What exactly is your question?
Hope I'm not wrong in breaking all contact with him
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On May 06, 2020
CallofDuty20:

Is this a joke?

You said a gay man who unfortunately was your friend tried severally times to lure you into homosexuality.

You have gotten rid of him and you are asking if it is still right?

Do you want to continue friendship with him? If yes, do you want to become gay?

2 Likes

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 9:58am On May 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Is this a joke?

You said a gay man who unfortunately was your friend tried severally times to lure you into homosexuality.

No, Main purpose of this thread was just to speak out
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CAPSLOCKED: 10:07am On May 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Is this a joke?

HE'S MISSING THE FOODSTUFFS ALREADY, AND THE TIMES THEY GRABBED EACH OTHERS CROTCH.

HE OPENED THIS THREAD HOPING JUST ONE PERSON FROM THE CROWD CONDEMNS HIS DECISION SO HE CAN GO BACK TO BENEFITING ALL THE THINGS HE'S MISSING.

3 Likes

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Gracefulhope: 10:15am On May 06, 2020
Don't go back to your vomit. Just double your hustle and everything will be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2020
Ndi mmadu sef. cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Suzie1(f): 10:29am On May 06, 2020
I've a [b]friend who's older than me that I just detached myself from. Yes we've been friends for years but I haven't been happy in that friendship all these while though he's helpful[/b],

I'll presume that he's not the only friend you have but you stuck with him because of the money you're getting from him.

He has used money as a power to surpress me.

How did he suppress you with money? He isn't your boss or parents. Everyone wants things free of charge without thinking of the implications. His own monster is demanding disgusting acts. Why are still talking to him. If you can't report him to the police, then run away from him.

He even tried asking for my sister's hand in marriage, when she refused, He went awol.

You exposed your sister to this. He wanted to use your sister as a reward of what he has been doing for you and also to get close to you forever.

Talking about how she doesn't succumb easily, Last week Saturday, He chatted me up that I won't find someone like him in this life again, If you look at his conversation with some guys, It's just totally disgusting.

He was disappointed and wanted to manipulate you into believing that you have no other way. But why are you worried? No more access to free money?

My Mom have warned me about him ever since but now I've seen things clearly, When I was about getting a new laptop but I wasn't with enough cash, I asked if he can borrow me, He said he'll give it to me freely if he only he can have his way with me, I just shrugged it off and told him not to bother, He was making me see reasons why I need a laptop, but yet I told him not to bother,

Free lunch

I started opening up of recent that I'm not cool with most of his stuffs, His attitudes toward me has been cold since then, He tried turning my brothers against me saying that I don't care that I might be a threat to the strong union I and my brothers have, He can just call and start saying that assuming he's with me, He'll hold me tight, How he's missing me, How he cherishes me, How he loves me and all of that,

He is your friend, why would your brothers believe him over you. Should we say he has been given them money too.

My greatest Joy is that I've totally cut all contact with him, I'm now keen on sticking to God and family alone even if the road will be tough.

I hope this is so and you won't run to him like his pet.

I know some guys might be in my shoes.

To you and others in this shoe, I just want to implore you to get out of the shoe.

Money is a tool of power that put people under obligation. When someone gives you something for free, you're automatically obliged to them. You are as well disarmed, in that, you're not likely to see what they're up to. If you're not paying for a product, it means you're the product. He invested in you hoping to yield loyalty

Everyone likes a generous person. A generous person build more allies to themselves using money (maybe that's why you were worried about what he told your brother).

What to do

Godliness with contentment is a great gain.

Never let greed distract you.

Be content with what you have.

Manage and struggle to generate income legally.

Stop depending on others for your total survival anymore including your parents. Don't be a burden to them.

Cheers �

3 Likes

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by IAmSkinny: 10:31am On May 06, 2020
Those gay guys are unapologetic sexually molestors. That's the reason I don't like them.

1 Like

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by yvelchstores(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2020
Where do I begin.... Why are you making it sound as if he is your guardian or adopted father? You sound as if doing away with his friendship is a big deal?
You also sound like you have considered his advances. Imagine you replying "don't bother", this and that..... That is too subtle, reason he has asked you over and over again. He will not dare ask others cos they may hack him to death... I am not justifying violence...
My advise to you, pleaaassee, have strong convictions. If you can't afford a laptop, move on to other possibilities, it's not the end of life and you MUST NOT have one.

You sound like if a married woman offered you money in exchange for canal knowledge that you will accept.

Pls have more regard for yourself and your God.

That you ended the friendship is not something I should applaud you about. It's something you should have done since.

Your friends should be persons that inspire you positively not people you get financial favors from.

1 Like

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by bukatyne(f): 10:44am On May 06, 2020
CallofDuty20:

No, Main purpose of this thread was just to speak out

Ok then goodluck and all the best.

I wish you riches that doesn't require you to do anything illegal or immoral.
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE'S MISSING THE FOODSTUFFS ALREADY, AND THE TIMES THEY GRABBED EACH OTHERS CROTCH.

HE OPENED THIS THREAD HOPING JUST ONE PERSON FROM THE CROWD CONDEMNS HIS DECISION SO HE CAN GO BACK TO BENEFITING ALL THE THINGS HE'S MISSING.

Nah!

Nobody would openly condemn him here.

I wish him all the best.
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by doitforyou(f): 11:00am On May 06, 2020
It’s good you cut all contacts with him and it should remain so. It was a very good decision not because he’s gay or he can turn you gay, no one can make you gay if you’re not sexually attracted to men, but because he was a horrible person that sought sexual favors for help rendered (sounds familiar?). He crossed the line, you and your family should continue to stay far away from him.

3 Likes

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 11:38am On May 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Ok then goodluck and all the best.

I wish you riches that doesn't require you to do anything illegal or immoral.
Thanks Dear
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 11:39am On May 06, 2020
yvelchstores:
Where do I begin.... Why are you making it sound as if he is your guardian or adopted father? You sound as if doing away with his friendship is a big deal?
You also sound like you have considered his advances. Imagine you replying "don't bother", this and that..... That is too subtle, reason he has asked you over and over again. He will not dare ask others cos they may hack him to death... I am not justifying violence...
My advise to you, pleaaassee, have strong convictions. If you can't afford a laptop, move on to other possibilities, it's not the end of life and you MUST NOT have one.

You sound like if a married woman offered you money in exchange for canal knowledge that you will accept.

Pls have more regard for yourself and your God.

That you ended the friendship is not something I should applaud you about. It's something you should have done since.

Your friends should be persons that inspire you positively not people you get financial favors from.
Thanks a lot ma
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 11:39am On May 06, 2020
Suzie1:

I've a [b]friend who's older than me that I just detached myself from. Yes we've been friends for years but I haven't been happy in that friendship all these while though he's helpful[/b],

I'll presume that he's not the only friend you have but you stuck with him because of the money you're getting from him.

He has used money as a power to surpress me.

How did he suppress you with money? He isn't your boss or parents. Everyone wants things free of charge without thinking of the implications. His own monster is demanding disgusting acts. Why are still talking to him. If you can't report him to the police, then run away from him.

He even tried asking for my sister's hand in marriage, when she refused, He went awol.

You exposed your sister to this. He wanted to use your sister as a reward of what he has been doing for you and also to get close to you forever.

Talking about how she doesn't succumb easily, Last week Saturday, He chatted me up that I won't find someone like him in this life again, If you look at his conversation with some guys, It's just totally disgusting.

He was disappointed and wanted to manipulate you into believing that you have no other way. But why are you worried? No more access to free money?

My Mom have warned me about him ever since but now I've seen things clearly, When I was about getting a new laptop but I wasn't with enough cash, I asked if he can borrow me, He said he'll give it to me freely if he only he can have his way with me, I just shrugged it off and told him not to bother, He was making me see reasons why I need a laptop, but yet I told him not to bother,

Free lunch

I started opening up of recent that I'm not cool with most of his stuffs, His attitudes toward me has been cold since then, He tried turning my brothers against me saying that I don't care that I might be a threat to the strong union I and my brothers have, He can just call and start saying that assuming he's with me, He'll hold me tight, How he's missing me, How he cherishes me, How he loves me and all of that,

He is your friend, why would your brothers believe him over you. Should we say he has been given them money too.

My greatest Joy is that I've totally cut all contact with him, I'm now keen on sticking to God and family alone even if the road will be tough.

I hope this is so and you won't run to him like his pet.

I know some guys might be in my shoes.

To you and others in this shoe, I just want to implore you to get out of the shoe.

Money is a tool of power that put people under obligation. When someone gives you something for free, you're automatically obliged to them. You are as well disarmed, in that, you're not likely to see what they're up to. If you're not paying for a product, it means you're the product. He invested in you hoping to yield loyalty

Everyone likes a generous person. A generous person build more allies to themselves using money (maybe that's why you were worried about what he told your brother).

What to do

Godliness with contentment is a great gain.

Never let greed distract you.

Be content with what you have.

Manage and struggle to generate income legally.

Stop depending on others for your total survival anymore including your parents. Don't be a burden to them.

Cheers �

Thanks a lot
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 11:40am On May 06, 2020
doitforyou:
It’s good you cut all contacts with him and it should remain so. It was a very good decision not because he’s gay or he can turn you gay, no one can make you gay if you’re not sexually attracted to men, but because he was a horrible person that sought sexual favors for help rendered (sounds familiar?). He crossed the line, you and your family should continue to stay far away from him.
I'll do so

1 Like

Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by yvelchstores(f): 11:45am On May 06, 2020
CallofDuty20:

Thanks a lot ma
you are welcome bro.
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Richy4(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
CallofDuty20:

Look...., anyone that is making you uncomfortable, U are free to break the contact. It doesn't matter what the sexual orientation is/ was...

Besides, Are u indirectly implying that a heterosexual individual has the right to make u feel uncomfortable?.. are u gonna tolerate heterosexual friends who are making your life a living hell?

Drop the label and break away from anyone who is making u feel uncomfortable. This is a free world.. (though after the corona..no one is free now )
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 1:10pm On May 06, 2020
Richy4:

Look...., anyone that is making you uncomfortable, U are free to break the contact. It doesn't matter what the sexual orientation is/ was...

Besides, Are u indirectly implying that a heterosexual individual has the right to make u feel uncomfortable?.. are u gonna tolerate heterosexual friends who are making your life a living hell?

Drop the label and break away from anyone who is making u feel uncomfortable. This is a free world.. (though after the corona..no one is free now )
Thanks
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
I don't have much advice to give than to say bro cut off, cut him off , cut off and I mean cut off from him absolutely like blocking his number and other ways he could contact you via social media and flee and run far from him. Everything would be fine you would see. Cheers and have a beautiful day
Re: Finally free from a Gay friend by CallofDuty20: 4:04pm On May 06, 2020
Tankunland:
I don't have much advice to give than to say bro cut off, cut him off , cut off and I mean cut off from him absolutely like blocking his number and other ways he could contact you via social media and flee and run far from him. Everything would be fine you would see. Cheers and have a beautiful day
Thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rent Now Paylater Apartment In Lagos. / Request Thread / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.