Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go (2253 Views)

If A Woman Possess These 7 Qualities, Never Let Her Go / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2020
People in long term relationships will someday get to the point where they need to ask themselves: Is this really the person I want to spend the rest of my life with? Is the woman by my side really the one?

We have compiled the most important and interesting results of these studies. If the woman by your side has these 14 qualities and behaviours, you know you have found the one.

1. She is smarter than you

When you are looking for a partner for life, make sure that she is smart. Ideally, she should be smarter than you.

2. She is honest

Everyone makes mistakes and bad decisions sometimes. This makes it even more important to have someone who can get you back on track and tell you when you are wrong.

3. She has a positive outlook

​Is your girlfriend the type of person who always sees the glass as half full? Could you sometimes even accuse her of naïve optimism? Then you might have found the woman of your dreams. Because look at it this way: Negative people are toxic and bad for our health in the long run.

This is because we tend to take on the negativity of people we spend the most time with.

4. She compromises

Life can’t always be a bed of roses and at some point in your relationship, you and your partner will disagree. It’s completely normal and even inevitable. But the relationship can only work if both partners are willing to compromise.

5. She laughs at your jokes

Of course we always want someone by our side who actually laughs at our jokes.

6. She has an open heart

Having a partner who shines in the public spotlight and can easily make herself heard in a group makes life a lot easier.

7. She supports your goals and pursues her own

And remember the advantages: A strong woman by your side will motivate you and won’t be dependent on you. You don’t need to worry about her and she won’t need your constant validation.

A weak person often tends to forget his or her own goals. These people don’t just prioritise the goals of their partners, they tend to co-opt them completely.

8. She has a good relationship with her parents

​If you want to know what your partner will be like in 30 years, look at their parents. If you want to know how they will treat you in 30 years, look at how they treat their parents now.

But, this doesn’t mean that her relationship with her parents always needs to be perfect.

9. She is kind

Science says that the keys to a long and happy relationship are kindness and generosity.

10. She remains calm in fights and calms you down too

Fights are an inevitability of all relationships. Never disagreeing is not a sign of a stable relationship. But the important thing is how you deal with disagreements and how you make up again after.

11. She does foolish things with you

Have you found a woman who does not hold it against you if you stayed out too long partying? In most cases because she was at the party with you? Then never let her go again.

12. She has a life of her own

Having your own space and privacy is even more important for your relationship than a good sex life.

13. She accepts your flaws

Too many relationships only seem to consist of one partner criticizing the other. Their ugly pants, their bad jokes, their annoying habit of chewing too loudly, you get the picture.

If you have found a woman who can just accept you, you should consider yourself lucky.

14. She does not bear grudges

If you found a woman who can forgive others, you will have her by your side for a long time.

But perhaps more importantly: Forgiveness is the foundation of a healthy relationship. People are not perfect and neither are you. There will be times when you inadvertently do something that hurts your partner. And then you will need her to be able to forgive you.

If you have found a woman who has some or all of these qualities, treat her well and never let her go. Your life will be better for having her.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/female-personality-traits-qualities-women-smart-honest-positive-kind-compromises-kind-a8174116.html?amp

Please the quality of a woman is not how big her bumbum is inside leggings. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2020
Good list!

4, 10, 13,14 are so important in conflict resolution and planning the growth in the union.

Especially during trying times when you need all the understanding that you can get from your partner.

However, you gotta be all these to her too. People fins it easier to show as much love as they're shown...and even more.

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by lukui: 11:23am On May 06, 2020
Very rare to find

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by gmacnoms(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2020
lukui:
Very rare to find
I got married the moment I found these

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 06, 2020
This is the best post I've read on Nairaland this month.

Perfect perfect and perfect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Juliusmomoh: 1:45pm On May 06, 2020
They are 5 in africa, . and none is in nigeria. grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
They are 5 in africa,
and none is in nigeria. grin
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/d3ecb83c2970a6041a0ad43698883b57/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
Perfect!

Only that they come handy for our Nigerian brothers grin

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Tladybukky(f): 7:33pm On May 06, 2020
But some men will still all these qualities and much more in a woman and still japaa. Its well sha

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
Tladybukky:
But some men will still all these qualities and much more in a woman and still japaa. Its well sha

Those ones that Japaa do not know the true value of a high quality woman. There are men who adore and know quality because....

Real recognise Real.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by asahnwaKC: 9:51pm On May 06, 2020
Wow that's me above... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2020
asahnwaKC:
Wow that's me above... shocked shocked

Wow. That makes you special and unique.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by MJBOLT: 9:23am On May 08, 2020
no woman has those 14 qualities
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2020
MJBOLT:

If you have found a woman who has some or all of these qualities, treat her well and never let her go. Your life will be better for having her.

Clearly stated in the article. She must not have all but the qualities listed shows the traits of a special woman.
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by akaahs(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2020
Tladybukky:
The question is, how many of them do you have?

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by vanida6: 9:35am On May 08, 2020
MJBOLT:
mr Bolt for ur mind right,,,,

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by akaahs(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2020
My fiancee only has 2,3,4 and 12 but my plan chic got almost all of them.
I'm confuse sometimes. With the plan B chic, we can talk anything but my fiancee, nah.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by MJBOLT: 9:38am On May 08, 2020
be honest with yourself,can a lady have all those qualities especially 2,510 and 14

vanida6:
mr Bolt for ur mind right,,,,
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by KevinDein: 9:55am On May 08, 2020
Apparently no woman can have all those qualities, however, some qualities are more important to some men than others. Honesty, kindness, Compromise, Positive outlook, Not bearing grudges, should be at the top of the list for me.

I don't care so much if she doesn't laugh at my jokes or if she isn't smarter than me. Don't care for those.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Randy100: 9:59am On May 08, 2020
I am only interested in a woman with number 1 and 2. I will be alright.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by James4bright(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2020
Best write up I've read today.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by Amumaigwe: 10:33am On May 08, 2020
Tladybukky:

Then he does not deserve you. No qualms.
Re: If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities Never Let Her Go by CAPSLOCKED: 10:34am On May 08, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

2. She is honest

THE POSTER ABOVE ME SAYS YOU'LL FIND A LIVING DRAGON BEFORE YOU FIND A WOMAN THAT IS AT MOST 30% HONEST ABOUT THINGS.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make 4000 Naira Weekly / Nigerian Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.