Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me (1330 Views)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2020
Please how can i get over someone

I hv this guy i hv been talking to for 6months now , we are dating (online)but the energy is really heatbreaking sometimes , he doesnt like me calling , just chating, he wants to be the only one calling me but i shouldnt call him , he calls me everyday tho , but i hv this feeling he has someone else, even married . I hv asked him and he refuses to accept or agree but keeps up with his funny attitude

My problem is that i want to stop talking to him , i hate the way he makes me feel , but i am so used to talking to him everyday , blocking him would be rather harsh , cause he has done nothing serious to me , what should i do please ?
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2020
Tell him how you feel.

When you said he doesn't like you calling him, is it that he sees your calls as a disturbance? Or he just wants to save your call card maybe because you guys have long phone calls (to some guys that's being romantic)....

About your fear of him being married, maybe you guys should meet in person and you confirm or refute your claims?

It may noy be fair to yourself to lose someone you like just because you have certain unconfirmed fears ( intuitions).

But if you don't want to do again, there's no highly polite way to break a persons heart... Just tell him.
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Tell him how you feel.
I did that but he makes it a jovial thing , turns it to a joke , I don’t know why I don’t want to loose him, if not I would hv insulted him by now , I really like him. I want him to tell me the truth about what’s up and why can’t I call him , he says he doesn’t like calls .

If he tells me he’s married I would be more relaxed
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Aminobrown(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2020
How do u gals even date sumbody u've not seen? How do u pipo do dat shit?
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Tell him how you feel.

When you said he doesn't like you calling him, is it that he sees your calls as a disturbance? Or he just wants to save your call card maybe because you guys have long phone calls (to some guys that's being romantic)....

About your fear of him being married, maybe you guys should meet in person and you confirm or refute your claims?

It may noy be fair to yourself to lose someone you like just because you have certain unconfirmed fears ( intuitions).

But if you don't want to do again, there's no highly polite way to break a persons heart... Just tell him.
we plan to see after this covid stuffs , he stays in Abuja and I stay in porthacort . Far distance, He said he wants to call me at his convenient time , and we don’t talk for long,, cause we chat regularly. Is like I don’t really know him but he gives me attention i want , so it’s hard letting go
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 11:43am On May 06, 2020
Help please
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 11:44am On May 06, 2020
Help pleasee
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
we plan to see after this covid stuffs , he stays in Abuja and I stay in porthacort . Far distance, He said he wants to call me at his convenient time , and we don’t talk for long,, cause we chat regularly. Is like I don’t really know him but he gives me attention i want , so it’s hard letting go

Letting go of someone also means, letting go of the benefits you have in communion with that person (in this case the attention he gives you which you enjoy).

No sane person will expressly tell you the perfect thing you should do, we can only help you weigh your options. You know him better and feel what you feel than we can imagine; If your not being able to call him at anytime you wish to hear from him is a problem, tell him about it and this time if he tries to make jokes out of it, INSIST ON TREATING THE MATTER AS A SERIOUS THING AS IT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU.

Don't worry, when you guys finally meet in person, it will either change the relationship or build it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Letting go of someone also means, letting go of the benefits you have in communion with that person (in this case the attention he gives you which you enjoy).

No sane person will expressly tell you the perfect thing you should do, we can only help you weigh your options. You know him better and feel what you feel than we can imagine; If your not being able to call him at anytime you wish to hear from him is a problem, tell him about it and this time if he tries to make jokes out of it, INSIST ON TREATING THE MATTER AS A SERIOUS THING AS IT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU.

Don't worry, when you guys finally meet in person, it will either change the relationship or build it.
what if he’s married?
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
If you feel you're in the dark about certain things about him, confront him with your fears (not suspicion) and let him allay the fears, hold on till the covid stuff; and insist on meeting his friends and maybe siblings too (even if you don't see his parents), that way, you can know about him beyond the details he's presenting to you on the internet.
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
He might be married tho , hv that at the back of ur mind
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
what if he’s married?

Then she knows her fear is confirmed. It will help her move on from the feeling she has for him. That is, if she's decent o.
Break up with Him.

Her confusion now is that "She doesn't know how to 'break' up with him when he has not really done anything to her". That is, she can't really point to any wrong doing or evidence of her suspicion
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Then she knows her fear is confirmed. It will help her move on from the feeling she has for him. That is, if she's decent o.
Break up with Him.

Her confusion now is that "She doesn't know how to 'break' up with him when he has not really done anything to her". That is, she can't really point to any wrong doing or evidence of her suspicion
I will do that today
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:03pm On May 06, 2020
More opinions will be appreciated
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
Please
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
Madam leave the married man alone. Na so una dey start
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:11pm On May 06, 2020
Dicktion:
Madam leave the married man alone. Na so una dey start
really?? U feel he’s married too. But I hv no evidence he is , can I just react based on assumptions ,, what if he isnt
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
Focus ur energy on someone else
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Focus ur energy on someone else
I have tried but I feel more drawn to talking to him. He’s like my perfect man and gives me the attention I want

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
Please guys what do u think
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by DonEd(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
My dear, that guy is definitely hiding something from u. Either he is married or in a very very serious relationship and he is probably leading u on since u happen to be a fragile person.

TBH, long distance/internet relationships over a long period is heart wrenching. U do t know if the other person is as faithful to u as he claims and vice versa.

And the end, Love is our downfall.
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
really?? U feel he’s married too. But I hv no evidence he is , can I just react based on assumptions ,, what if he isnt
Have you asked yourself why he doesn't want you calling? And you really think he'd tell you he's married
For the last time I say leave him alone. Unless you Wan start like una dey start embarassed
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
Dicktion:
Have you asked yourself why he doesn't want you calling? And you really think he'd tell you he's married
For the last time I say leave him alone. Unless you Wan start like una dey start embarassed
how can I achieve that !! I hv done that b4 but I could stay two days without talking to him
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Fheelzz(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
Well really don't know what to say but online dating is scam joor you never can tell even if he is serious
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
how can I achieve that !! I hv done that b4 but I could stay two days without talking to him
You already into him so whatever I say here is irrelevant.
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 12:53pm On May 06, 2020
Dicktion:
You already into him so whatever I say here is irrelevant.
Give me a suggestion atleast. I seriously need it
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2020
Chamukebenson:
Give me a suggestion atleast. I seriously need it
Leave him alone. That's the only suggestion I have got for you so far but if you insist then I'd tell you to ask him to call you at night precisely 10pm upwards. A married man wouldn't wanna talk to his side chick during those hours. If he gives some kinda sketchy excuses then he's married. There you'd have to leave him alone for good. Do not wait for any more signs, I repeat do not wait for any more signs don't ask me any stupid questions why I said so.

However, If he's unobjected to your request and you guys get to talk then he isn't married. He could be in a way too serious relationship or something like that. But then you gonna ask him why he doesn't want you calling. It could be that he doesn't wanna get caught by his fiancee someday when you call. Just Ask him to open up simple. From his answers your senses may tell if he's being honest or not. But if you can't discern when someone is not being honest to you after you have experienced some kinda shady acts from them then you're still a naive lil girl and I'd advise you to stay off men and focus on your studies instead angry
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Liliantalks: 1:18pm On May 06, 2020
Renida what do u think
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2020
He is married, they usually have set times they call/text their mistress and it is normally during 9-4.30pm on working days, never on weekends or maybe midnight on the weekends.

Please my dear girl, guard your heart and remove yourself from this toxic situation. You do not have to block him just ignore him and move on with your life, there is plenty of fish I'm the sea. He will get the message with your silence.
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by DANOSP: 1:42pm On May 06, 2020
Another angle wink

Your boyfriend is a working boy
Don’t ask me how I’m so sure
You disturb him with calls when he’s busy doing his thing
They hate that stuff, he’d prefer chatting cause he’s working at the same time
That’s why he only calls you towards the end of the day/night when he’s done with everything
So far, if that’s his only negative�This could be it

This is just another perspective grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Vector606: 1:44pm On May 06, 2020
Just follow your choice with a strong heart if it pays you, see my sig below a lot of jolly is taking place on our WhatsApp TV oh, make una join oh, una go even get free Ebooks to make cash without investments, and other jolly jolly
Re: How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me by Chamukebenson(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2020
DANOSP:
Another angle wink

Your boyfriend is a working boy
Don’t ask me how I’m so sure
You disturb him with calls when he’s busy doing his thing
They hate that stuff, he’d prefer chatting cause he’s working at the same time
That’s why he only calls you towards the end of the day/night when he’s done with everything
So far, if that’s his only negative�This could be it

This is just another perspective grin

thats exactlybthe excuses he gives , that if hes chatting he does more than a thing at a time .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? / . / It Is My Birthday Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.