Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

A night with my Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A night with my Girlfriend (1026 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A night with my Girlfriend by skyhighweb(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2020
She was spending the night with me, a sleepover, something we'd been doing forever. Vicky was my best friend, we were connected not only by years of friendship but bonded by a sisterly love.

I didn’t have a sister but if I did, I would want it to be her. We shared everything, our lives, clothes, secrets, fantasies; and at fifteen we had a lot of fantasies to share. Most of them had to do with our changing bodies and what we wanted to do with them, or more to the point, what we wanted boys to do with them.

That night she and I spent hours in my room bouncing around on my bed with our cell phones, texting some boys we thought were hot. Not just one or two, but I was talking to three, she was engaging two, none of them knew we were playing others at the same time. We were laughing and giggling all night as we teased them, it was fun, it was tantalizing; and it was a turn-on. After we set aside the phones and boys she and I laid back on the pillows, face to face, she asked “Now what, are you tired yet?”

I looked over her to my alarm clock “It’s only 11:15, I'm not ready to sleep.”

“Me neither but let's put on our jammies.”

Vicky and I got off to opposites sides of the bed to UnCloth. Once we were nude, she grabbed her night gown but I stopped her, “No, let’s be naked for a while, I like the feeling of the sheets on my bare skin.”

She smiled broadly, “I bet you would like the feeling of Nate's hands on your bare skin.”

We both laughed as we jumped back onto the bed, on our knees facing each other, “I could start with Nate but I don't know if just him alone could keep me happy.”

“I think I would like if Roger was here right now, I'd let him do anything. Tell me! What could Nate do to make you happy?” Vicky challenged.

I relaxed back with my butt on my heels and looked a poster of Drake on my wall, “Mmm, I want him to play with my boobs, maybe kiss them and lick the end of them until I shiver all over.”

Vicky reached across the small gap between us, “Like this?” then stroked the back of her fingers across my left nipple.

The shock of her touch forced me to sip a breath then hold it as the end of my breast puckered tight and the nipple got hard. I looked into her soft smiling eyes and dared her with mine to touch me again, she strummed her fingers across the nipple again which caused my tummy to flutter with a sharp tickle. “Yeah, he could definitely do that for a few hours” I answered her. Vicky smiled coyly then raised her other hand and cupped my right tit while she pinched the nipple of the left between her thumb and a fingertip. I felt my nipple grow against the palm of her hand as the flutter in my belly became a thrill.

My best friend started massaging and caressing me while talking, “Nate must have strong hands the way he can hold and throw a football, just think of them on your body, on your tits or even between your legs.” I was getting dizzy as my mind drifted from Vicky to Nate then back to Vicky and from the sensations growing in me.

I reached up and covered her hands with mine and pressed them against my chest, my breasts were getting hot.

The quiver in my stomach drifted sensuously toward the sensitive nerve center between my legs. I moved my hands to her breasts and cupped the warm firm mounds then rotated my wrists so that my palms were caressing the tender tips. Vicky's eyes opened wide, she smiled softly and pinched both my nipples.

A ripple of electricity flowed from her fingers to my thighs and I felt my pussy lips begin to soften as they warmed. I put a hand under her left breast and lifted it while bending to her and kissed the very end of it. I heard my best friend gasp and felt her fingers spasm on my tits. Vicky sat up straighter so I wouldn’t have to bend so far, I suckled the breast I had just kissed.

I liked what she was doing to me, my heart was beating strongly, my stomach rippled with sensuous shivers as she caressed my breasts. The taste of her......

Continue reading here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1501

and please stay safe
wash ur hands

Re: A night with my Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 1:09pm On May 06, 2020
And that was how lesbianism started...
Re: A night with my Girlfriend by argent412(f): 2:12pm On May 06, 2020
madness
Re: A night with my Girlfriend by skyhighweb(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
And that was how lesbianism started...
they cud end up being bia
Re: A night with my Girlfriend by bmdmixer: 6:07pm On May 06, 2020
argent412:
madness
nooo, thisss isss spartaaaa

(1) (Reply)

"Video" I Love When My Ass Is Being SQUEEZED, Instagram Slay Mama Says. / Letter To Sugar Daddies / Meet Daddy Freeze's Mom - Prof Smaranda Olarinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.