Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume (369 Views)

What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech / Student Begs ASUU To Accept FG Offers And Resume Classes / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by Dahunsi228(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
hello everyone! please I want an explicit explanation of the difference between a CV and Resume
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by Sikay19(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
They both serve the same purpose. Just that one is British(CV) while the other is American(Resume). And then their formats are mostly different. Refer to Oxford dictionary to see the differences.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by Dahunsi228(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2020
thanks bro
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by oscarsam(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2020
you are welcome
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by Dahunsi228(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2020
thanks man.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by Tas4life(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
Please as a fresh graduate of business administration,what will be my roles if granted a job in a bank,hotel,or hospital?[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by Tas4life(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
Please as a fresh graduate of business administration,what will be my roles if granted a job in a bank,hotel,or hospital?[b][/b]
Re: What's The Difference Between A Cv And Resume by OloriOfMontreal: 3:47am On May 07, 2020
Sikay19:
They both serve the same purpose. Just that one is British(CV) while the other is American(Resume). And then their formats are mostly different. Refer to Oxford dictionary to see the differences.

Hi,

I am quoting you here because the *bot* banned me on your post. I don't know maybe it's because of the length of the post. I've emailed the mods and hopefully they lift the ban, otherwise until tomorrow after the ban is lifted before I can repost my personal experience that I shared or it will automatically repost once the ban is lifted.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Do Justice To This!!! / One Young World COVID-19 Young Leaders Fund 2020 - Apply / Good News As JAMB Result Checking Portal 2020 Reactivated{see How To Check Now}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.