Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) (15295 Views)

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / Salary/allowance For Spouse( Housewives House Husband) / Single Mom Sells Her Baby N600,000, Uses Money To Buy Phone, Wrapper And Slipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by zedegit: 8:16pm On May 06, 2020
maya007:
fish brain

Finally the whole world has known you are the fish brain.

So quick to believe twitter story.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by micfoley: 8:17pm On May 06, 2020
The story sounded too good to be true anyways
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by COURVOISier(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2020
zedegit:

Women abi men?

Both Sha.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by xrayj(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
UjuJoan2:

5 Million won't even build that house.

That woman has not said where she got the money from.
Story is fake!
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2020
Strong woman...only food money can't build this kinda house...except we are looking at 100k weekly for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Oghenerobo2002(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
Vloml222:
This can happen when the monthly allowance for up keeping is huge and the woman does something.
This kind of house cost almost 5million. Come build with 20k monthly na! Anyways wise woman indeed!
5m?? U kidding right
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2020
Hope the documents of the house are been written in her children's in case of the future
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by danilmo: 10:45pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hope the documents of the house are been written in her children's in case of the future

The man whom savings from cooking money can build a house must be a wealthy man.
If the house documents isn't in her husband name then she is not seeing herself as part of the wealthy family , hence she should be chased out of the matrimony house or just sidelined, let her go and stay in the new building herself probably look for man who ll stay there with her and let the man get another woman for sexual satisfaction in replacement. else she should do the legal reverse and change of document name and should b fined as demanded by the tradition.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by NwaliE01: 11:17pm On May 06, 2020
The woman never talk where she got the money used to build that house.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by frozen70(f): 5:38am On May 07, 2020
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man from Kaduna, Joseph Yohana
has reportedly collapsed out of joy after his
wife, Juan revealed she built a new house with
savings she made from money he has been
giving her to cook and take care of other
domestic needs.

It was gathered that the wife who was worried
about her husband’s extravagant spending
decided to save up from money he has been
giving her and built a 3 bedroom flat with it at
the Sabo area of Kaduna State.

When her husband got sacked 3 months after
their rent had expired, and had received quit
notice from his landlord 6 months after his
inability to renew rent, the wife surprised him.

After pressurizing his wife to take him to
someone he can borrow money from so as to
enable him pay rent, his wife obliged as he
drove her in his Camry to go see the said
money lender.

He drove according to his wife’s direction only
for them to alight in front of the house she
built without his knowledge.

“Who gave you the keys to someone’s gate?”
her husband asked when she brought out keys
to open the gate.

But the wife remained silent until they both
entered the house, and she opened up to her
husband;

“I built this house from savings I made out of
the monies you give me for cooking and other
domestic things.”

Adamazi Mbonu Onyi Jennifer shared the post
on Facebook.

According to an eyewitness, miss Agatha, the
family has since moved into their new home
and are living happily.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3573154272701061&id=100000195713069&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.3573154272701061%3Atop_level_post_id.3573154272701061%3Atl_objid.3573154272701061%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100000195713069%3Athrowback_story_fbid.3573154272701061%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B3573153842701104%2C3573153976034424%2C3573154099367745%5D%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Athid.100000195713069%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1590994799%3A-692584019372868749&__tn__=%2AW-R

lalasticlala

That's was nice of the wife

She is prudent and helpful

She succeeded because her his have enough money and was living a careless spending life

While she uses the opportunity to make something out

Kudos to her, even though she did it in secret it's was supposed to be a surprise for the husband in times like this
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by SODbaba2(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Well said
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Roon9(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2020
ELibraryNG:
This lie was debunked last night. Una still carry am come here.

See pics below

Awkward
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2020
Lool.

Maybe some food money is in the house but MOST of the money is her own.

She just shared this BS story to keep the guy's 'ego' in check.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Sisqoman(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2020
I guess the woman they soppurt am with divk
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2020
All I know is I love the house grin
I love minimalism.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2020
Better wife
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2020
I smell lies
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by t00dugged(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2020
I just want to know how much he gives her monthly undecided,.

Today on things that never happened.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
D woman na ronse woman ND a criminal, how much d man dey give her wey she go save ND build dix kind house..mtsesw
u are on point
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2020
if u believe this fake story,then u at dumb
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Covidhunger20: 9:51am On May 07, 2020
Every man's dream wife material
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by StarUp: 9:52am On May 07, 2020
Forget my gender... After God, fear WOMAN and after woman, fear BLOGGERS... If you take this story line, hook and sinker, then you can believe anything on earth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

no mind them.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 07, 2020
Fake story
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by pyro62(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2020
Fake story. This is not even a 3 bedroom flat. Go and download flat pictures and post instead of duplex
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by israelmao(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2020
When you see slay queens run or even flee for your life, you can only know a woman who will be prudent with resources during courtship when her desire only is not for you to take her out and hang out in eateries but also make out time to cook for you even with limited resources.
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by Dozie32(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Baba 10million never even buy the land oo, and that kind house pass 3bedroom apartment ooo!!unless person wey get the house want advertise him house..
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by apexc1404: 9:53am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 3429778[/color]
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by t00dugged(f): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
ELibraryNG:
This lie was debunked last night. Una still carry am come here.

See pics below
no wonder ,I was wondering how much the man gives her to be able to save to build such a house
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by bbode1(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
Lord God, I beg u, na thus type of woman, even better than that I Wan marry oo... I beg God. Even if them Don finish for factory. Am willing to wait for you to produce new edition wife. I beg..
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
The type of woman every man wish for .

Good woman .
Re: Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) by gungab(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
Prudent Woman

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant / Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.