Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead (8689 Views)

Breaking: 18 Confirmed Dead In Paris Shooting / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash / Breaking News : Jos Boils Again, Over 500 Killed In Reprisal Attack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by jason123: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2011
alj harem:

my brothers, does it matter if it is ngwa or aro undecided

i think igbos and nigerians should unite undecided

Exactly!!! Abi!!!
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by Afam4eva(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2011
Amalaaba:

Dear Jamace,
In the name of God, please don't distort the facts about Aba.
Just like Jos, the original owners of Aba are NGWAS.

The Igbo settlers from Aro and Anambra dominates the economy and Politics of Aba. The leader of the recent violence in Aba, OSISI KANKU, mentioned this dominance as part of his reason for leading the rebellion. The Ngwa have been murmuring for some time. One day, they will burst.

This Settler problem is deep sited in Nigeria. The Warri crisis had its roots in that.

This is a diffferent scenario because Aba is still dominated by the same ethnic group.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by aljharem(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2011
afam4eva:

This is a diffferent scenario because Aba is still dominated by the same ethnic group.

afam, i think most ngwas understand this.

even in lagos, tinubu was the governor and he is not even a born lagosian

I really do not think most ngwas feel this way, but i heard they want there own state,,,, i really do not know how true that is undecided
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by Afam4eva(m): 1:51am On Jan 15, 2011
alj harem:

afam, i think most ngwas understand this.

even in lagos, tinubu was the governor and he is not even a born lagosian

I really do not think most ngwas feel this way, but i heard they want there own state,,,, i really do not know how true that is undecided

Yes, Aba people are clamouring for their own state. But that does not change anything because things will still remain the way they are.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by asha80(m): 1:55am On Jan 15, 2011
afam4eva:

Yes, Aba people are clamouring for their own state. But that does not change anything because things will still remain the way they are.

it might change politically but it will not change economically unless it turns out to be worse if the ngwas decide to move out the 'non indegenes' which will then make aba irrelevant in nigeria.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by aljharem(m): 2:00am On Jan 15, 2011
asha 80:

it might change politically but it will not change economically unless it turns out to be worse if the ngwas decide to move out the 'non indegenes' which will then make aba irrelevant in nigeria.

but it will give the SE 6 states which means more delegates and more voting power undecided

yes i really do not think ngwa state will make economic difference since other igbos eg aro can come and stay in this state undecided

also, i believe is to there advantage if other clans of igbos can come to there state so as to boast there economy
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by jamace(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2011

Thank you. You are the one who got what I am saying.

Note again that Jos has the Beroms (forms the majority), the Afizeres and the Anaragutas as indigents. If the political tussle was between these 3 indigents, it would have been understandable. But Hausa/Fulani have nothing in common with the Jos indigenes. It is on record that the Urhobos and Yorubas (Ogbomosho) arrived Jos before the Hausa/Fulani, yet these are not fighting for political positions. And the most annoying thing is that these H/F always see things from the religious angle thereby killing anybody christian irrespective of tribe residing or even passing through Jos. Now, if they claim to be majority in Jos North LGA why do they import mercenaries from other states and even from other countries to do the fighting for them?

I see the crises in Jos as the usualĀ  Hausa/Fulani jihadist ambition and expansionist tendency, and MUST be stopped by all means.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by femmy323: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
na wa oooooo for dis Nigeria lipsrsealed undecided shocked oooooooo i beg may dem fine smth do 4 dis matter because is getting too much in our country we need job seriously in niger. shocked grin wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by oluwamykel(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
What A PitY!!!
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by Cyborg2011: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2011
jamace:

Thank you. You are the one who got what I am saying.

Note again that Jos has the Beroms (forms the majority), the Afizeres and the Anaragutas as indigents. If the political tussle was between these 3 indigents, it would have been understandable. But Hausa/Fulani have nothing in common with the Jos indigenes. It is on record that the Urhobos and Yorubas (Ogbomosho) arrived Jos before the Hausa/Fulani, yet these are not fighting for political positions. And the most annoying thing is that these H/F always see things from the religious angle thereby killing anybody christian irrespective of tribe residing or even passing through Jos. Now, if they claim to be majority in Jos North LGA why do they import mercenaries from other states and even from other countries to do the fighting for them?

I see the crises in Jos as the usualĀ  Hausa/Fulani jihadist ambition and expansionist tendency, and MUST be stopped by all means.

Hey we tired of hearing that lie, please stop it, it will not serve, fight is fight whether in the name of anything, those who started this war know themselves very well, and now the war is not favouring them, that's making the noices fuc.kng fallacy everywhere.

I hate to see people fighting in the name of Religion or whatsover, but the fact that some ignores to believe that Christians are sponsored by CAN having advanced various weapons, guns of all kinds keep me wondering, because people don't how complicaticated the issue is, the so called indigenes using politics and religious to cause havoc and started the fighting, while the Hausa/Fulani mainly moslems have to use religious backing to respond and to defend themselves.

That's just the fact, nothing else, and mind you fighting will never stop, except if the so called indigines realizes their mistake and drop the indiginization and settlement political bourahaha, else fighting will NEVER stop.

As Israel will never stop fighting Palestine even thought everyone knows they are the indigenes, apply it to Jos, the settlers even they want peace, they shall expect very little of it whenever the so called indigenes are still claiming their places and not ready to stop the jelousy being the traders/settlers are ones driving the state's economy forward.

Let's leave in peace not pecies please.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by jamace(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2011
Hey we tired of hearing that lie, please stop it, it will not serve, fight is fight whether in the name of anything, those who started this war know themselves very well, and now the war is not favouring them, that's making the noices fuc.kng fallacy everywhere.

I hate to see people fighting in the name of Religion or whatsover, but the fact that some ignores to believe that Christians are sponsored by CAN having advanced various weapons, guns of all kinds keep me wondering, because people don't how complicaticated the issue is, the so called indigenes using politics and religious to cause havoc and started the fighting, while the Hausa/Fulani mainly moslems have to use religious backing to respond and to defend themselves.

That's just the fact, nothing else, and mind you fighting will never stop, except if the so called indigines realizes their mistake and drop the indiginization and settlement political bourahaha, else fighting will NEVER stop.

As Israel will never stop fighting Palestine even thought everyone knows they are the indigenes, apply it to Jos, the settlers even they want peace, they shall expect very little of it whenever the so called indigenes are still claiming their places and not ready to stop the jelousy being the traders/settlers are ones driving the state's economy forward.

Let's leave in peace not pecies please.

It is obvious who you are.

You are like one of the 2 women in the story of King Solomon in the Bible who said that the living child should be cut into 2 pieces so that they can have half a child each, just because she knew her child was dead, she wants the other woman's living child dead too. Jos is not for the H/F therefore the H/F want it turned upside down.

The earlier Plateau State indigenes kick you people out of governance and treat you as other settlers like the Igbos, Yorubas, Urhobos e.t.c, the better for the State.

Nonsense! angry
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by 13volts(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
sad
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by DeCleff(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
Guys lets not joke over this issue before it gets beyond control. I tried to know why the muslims are always against the christians. So i did a search via google and was suprised at my discovry. Allah warned them never to have anything in common with the Christians and the Jews. He asked them to burn the christians with fire, behead them and do all manner of evil to christians. He threatened that if they did not anihilate the christians that he will punish them. He promised that if any of his followers died while fighting ( jihad ) that he will send them to the garden of eden where they will have sex with virgins. They ignorantly believed that lie and that's why you see them do this things to christians. My question is; is Allah the God we all know or an Anti-christ? Please someone should help me out.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by Cyborg2011: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2011
DeCleff:

Guys lets not joke over this issue before it gets beyond control. I tried to know why the muslims are always against the christians. So i did a search via google and was suprised at my discovry. Allah warned them never to have anything in common with the Christians and the Jews. He asked them to burn the christians with fire, behead them and do all manner of evil to christians. He threatened that if they did not anihilate the christians that he will punish them. He promised that if any of his followers died while fighting ( jihad ) that he will send them to the garden of eden where they will have intimacy with virgins. They ignorantly believed that lie and that's why you see them do this things to christians. My question is; is Allah the God we all know or an Anti-christ? Please someone should help me out.

A blo.ody hypocrite liar, big fool, lets see your google search results, sitting there doing nothing but copy and pasting false allegations.

Only fools ignore to post source of their stories, seems may b you can't read well, what an eedi.ot oil dwelling illerate rat.

Nonsense ! lipsrsealed embarassed angry
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by DeCleff(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Cyborg2011. You called me a big fool for saying the truth. I've made up my mind to copy and paste what i strongly believe is right. But this time i will even expose islam the more by sharing links for all to read and know what islam's target for the world is. Friends please don't misunderstand me at all. But based on the happenings around the world which we now hear and see around us; i think we must know the truth behind these evil act. Recently, in Jos, Abuja and Alexandra in Egypt we knew what happened to christians. The question we must ask ourselves is. What is propelling or the motivation behind these evil act against the christians? The answer is in quran; sura 058;055. Read it for yourself or for better understanding. Type it on your google and search. Read the amarican chronicle and the sura 058:055 and you will amazed at your discovry! You will discover what islam called jizyah tax, those to pay this tax, why they must pay it and when. Here are the links i promised to share. http://www.theirownwords.com/site/showvideo/52 or http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57521
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by dennisbrow: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
This time the power will go to east let see how north and south will feel and moreover I thought by now Plateau state should lean their mistake by now why Muslim and Christian always have problem in Jos being a capital city?
Well Nigeria government should do something about it if the two regions cannot be together, any point one Nigeria then?
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by DeCleff(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
@demisbrown. The problem of muslims attacking christian in Nigeria is beyond what the government can handle. Remember this was the problem that led to the civil war in 1960s but uptil now the issue has not been resolved neither can it be. What then is the problem? It's a simple answer; Allah asked the muslims to completely anihilate the christians so that islam will reign supreme. But that's impossible! Check the links i shared in my previous post and see things for yourself.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by emmadaniel: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE AND FAST.
MORE ARE COMING
PLEASE LETS STOP FIGHTING
WE ARE ALL BROTHERS.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by djay4: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
emmadaniel:

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE AND FAST.
MORE ARE COMING
PLEASE LETS STOP FIGHTING
WE ARE ALL BROTHERS.[color=#006600][/color]

WHAT! You won try, come to Jos and enter Angwar Rogu. When u're done u'll not come to tell nairalanders what happen.
Islam, don't look at any human who is a nonislam as brother forever. Beware of Islam. May Nigeria should start thinking of splitting like what Suddan are doing now.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by emmadaniel: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2011
d-jay

You know say we get heart pass them!
But fight no go solve anything.

Even if Non Islam want fight with Islam we go beat them
but make we leave everything to the God of Vengeance.

GOD IS ALIVE!!!
HE IS THE MIGHTY MAN IN BATTLE.

MEN THIS GUYS GOOD FOR SUYA OH!
i go miss them well well.
ONE LOVE TO ALL NIGERIANS.
Re: Jos Boils Again!. . .18 Confirmed Dead by ShangoThor(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2011
[size=20pt]Worst is yet to come!

The docile but divided polity of the South hangs on a delicate balance![/size]

If GEJ wins these elections, and disgruntled elements in the North start sending their suicide bombers down South, all Southerners
will start crapping themselves, and their positions will start to shift then as people from Jos, the Middle belt, the East and the West,
start scrambling for cover, (this is my prediction)

[size=15pt]We need to fix the State so we can fix the problem![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ethnic Tension: Nigerian Army Telephone Numbers / Gigantic Industrial City By Master Energy Nearing Completion In Abia / Victor Adoji Makes Clear Intention To Clinch Kogi East Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.