Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Opinion About The State Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion About The State Of Nigeria (897 Views)

PDP: Dasuki, Sowore’s Release Has Not Changed Opinion About Buhari’s Government / What Is Your Opinion About The Nigeria Land Border Closure? / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About The State Of Nigeria by PDJT: 4:05pm On May 06, 2020
Doubleoo:

At this increasing rate, by 2060, if Nigeria still exists, it will likely be between 65-70% Muslim and the rest shared among Christians, Traditionalists, and the Freethinkers.

Sure. Good luck to those still remaining in Nigeria then, cos they will need it.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About The State Of Nigeria by myright: 4:45pm On May 06, 2020
Doubleoo:

Brilliant. If everyone else is not tired of the situation Nigeria, i am. We deserve better.
Are you truly convinced that the Yorubas need a separate country? Can you lead the Oduduwa struggle for self determination? Will you ever bend/succumb to pressure to abandon the agitation if threatened or bribed? Are you ready to forfeit ALL for freedom? Are you ready to take a life OATH not to abandon and betray the struggle?
Re: My Opinion About The State Of Nigeria by Yujin(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2020
ProT:

Head or tail, it is NO to self-determination.
Amazing!
Lol. Usu enweghi onu! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Restrains Oshiomhole, INEC From Direct Primaries / How To Hide 200 Million Naira. / Six Corpses Recovered In Jos After Soldiers Kill Palliative Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.