Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School (128086 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) / YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by chukxie(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
Kaamisha:

Have you traveled all the countries you have mentioned today? India, Bangladesh, America, Eastern European countries? No? Then stop asking stupid questions. If you have no more arguments, just say so. And I would much rather try my luck in the US than slave in China.

You've technically called me stupid but I'd take that with a pinch of salt. No qualms. coolOnly a person who lacks cogent points in an argument condescends to using invectives. Good luck with your 'try your luck' endeavour in the US.
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by Kaamisha: 5:10pm On May 07, 2020
chukxie:

You've technically called me stupid but I'd take that with a pinch of salt. No qualms. coolOnly a person who lacks cogent points in an argument condescends to using invectives. Good luck with your 'try your luck' endeavour in the US.

I have called your question stupid. Big difference.
As for the cogent points, I missed yours in the last mentions.
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by chukxie(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
Kaamisha:

I have called your question stupid. Big difference.
As for the cogent points, I missed yours in the last mentions.

You spoke of Chinese factories as though you had been in one before grin Apparently you have never been to one. grin. Don't believe all the gibberish pedalled by western media who wave prejudices in the news they dissiminate. For instance it isn't uncommon to hear western media portraying Nigerians as potential crooks; Arabs as potential terrorists; Latinos are drug dealers. But you and I know such portrayals are far from the truth. The same goes for the Chinese, not everything said/ written about them by western media houses is true. Good night.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by Kaamisha: 5:35pm On May 07, 2020
chukxie:

You spoke of Chinese factories as though you had been in one before grin Apparently you have never been to one. grin. Don't believe all the gibberish pedalled by western media who wave prejudices in the news they dissiminate. For instance it isn't uncommon to hear western media portraying Nigerians as potential crooks; Arabs as potential terrorists; Latinos are drug dealers. But you and I know such portrayals are far from the truth. The same goes for the Chinese, not everything said/ written about them by western media houses are true. Good night.

Ok Mr Enlightened Person, you get your information from traveling the world. How did you like Eastern Europe? grin
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by chukxie(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2020
Kaamisha:

Ok Mr Enlightened Person, you get your information from traveling the world. How did you like Eastern Europe? grin

I'm not enlightened. I'm quite the polar opposite, a learner is what I am. The world is a crazy place, but at the same time it could be amazing, too. So, approach and live life with an open heart. Good night, bro.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by Kaamisha: 5:58pm On May 07, 2020
chukxie:

I'm not enlightened. I'm quite the polar opposite, a learner is what I am. The world is a crazy place, but at the same time it could be amazing, too. So, approach and live life with an open heart. Good night, bro.

Nice one. Good night.
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by MoIbrahim: 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
Kaamisha:

And I have shown you that you can approach the pandemic successfully without violating human rights.

And I am informing you that China is right now taking a bold preventive action which you are labelling human right violation. When it starts to yield fruits do not develop selective memory loss, and begin to say for China not to have many cases, it must be hiding something or it must have created COVID-19.
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by Kaamisha: 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
MoIbrahim:

And I am informing you that China is right now taking a bold preventive action which you are labelling human right violation. When it starts to yield fruits do not develop selective memory loss, and begin to say for China not to have many cases, it must be hiding something or it must have created COVID-19.

Without China we would not be in the mess we are in right now so don't talk to me about how great China is. Nonsense! angry
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by realmanarken(m): 1:29am On May 08, 2020
martineverest:
far efficient than Germans?.....the best people that handled the pandemic than any other countries
they are the ones who made it and brought it to humanity, for economic development of themselves, so what do you expect??
Re: COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School by MoIbrahim: 2:38am On May 08, 2020
Kaamisha:

Without China we would not be in the mess we are in right now so don't talk to me about how great China is. Nonsense! angry

Hopefully, your head is not yet filled 100% with harmful stories. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] / Waec Result As Been Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.