Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (95324 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by gnykelly(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When he has weak Y chromosome. Men are determinants of sex as they carry both X and Y chromosome which determines baby sex. Women has just X Chromosome. X+X=Girl, X+Y=Boy.

Bunch of illiterates.

sometimes if you deposit a Y chromosome in a woman womb. if her womb is acidic it will definitely kill the Y chromosome this is mostly Common among sickler.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Karleb(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
A man has joined the bad gang.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Simbrixton(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
Imo state dan take over
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Goodman247: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
Whites people don't bother Abt gender of thier children, like Obama he has two daughters, and he is happy

6 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
Sonfethopia:
The man is funny o. Does he not have sisters?

Or a Mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by solmus: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
cool

Ibo people and their love for male kids mscheew... honestly what my elder sisters had done to help the family out of compassion, my richer brother or me haven't even done half

11 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
These are the akpa-amu men I talk about...He isnt aware ladies are favoured most in this modern day...smh.

For weak men.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by EdiskyHarry: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
They need to check if the man is a normal person

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by henpaul: 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
The man is insane, may God have mercy on him
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Happyguy201: 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
What the man did was wrong but you don't lie to someone in a situation like that this is why sometimes I don't trust women how can you tell your husband you are having a baby boy and then it happens to be a baby girl I can truly understand what the man is going through please let's not be in a haste to condemn the man he was angry wife could have easily told him the truth I wish them luck

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Samyj247: 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
Kestolove:
he needed a male child for ritual
u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by toolovely(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
The man is a very stupid and useless fool. In this age, men are still blaming women for having female children? The sex of a baby is determined by the man and the time of conception. What you give a woman, she will give back.

In fact, that man should be thrown from a 20 storey building

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Kaamisha: 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
Lorazepam:
End time father
As if he wasnt the one who donated X chromosome, to produce XX.
Next time he should pray hard so he can donate Y chromosome. angry

He should not be allowed to have more children.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
Oh my God! I'm so devastated.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by MoIbrahim: 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
If this had happened somewhere else you would have seen so many mention of the religion and ethnicity of the culprit as if that is the main topic.

Hope the shameless bigots of Naija social media are seeing this too

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by purpleicious(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
check am well. na winch.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Fragility6: 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
Sapphire11:
This is so sad. Nine months wasted. I can imagine what the wife and kids have been passing through in the hands of the mentally unstable man.
Not only sad but painful. Nine months n some painful hours of delivery wasted jst like dat

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by salt1: 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
What happened to sex selection techs? and why didnt he smash his johnson too?

What's sex selection techs?
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by vigate(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
shocked angry angry
Where are those wrestlers like block Wresner, this man needs to be smashed to death too. Which kind life be dis Na.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Kaamisha: 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
And people will say women/girls are not disadvantaged in Nigeria. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by leefino(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
What a world we live in.
When Many out there are just looking for one child.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
If I was a lawyer, I know exactly how to win this case for him.

What he did is bad tho

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Kestolove(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
Samyj247:
u no get sense
na Igbo man so I don't trust him

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by emotionada: 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Demonic FOOLISH UNWISE Wicked FATHER !

The Woman only delivered what you put in Her..

It's totally Foolish for we Men to blame our ladies for things like dis!

Any advice for the lying wife?

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Rexymania(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2020
Please that man should be put in prison
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2020
terrezo2002:
Useless man. He thought the children is his own and can do whatever he likes with them.
He will surely pay for murder.
God should forgive him and bless me instead with that same girl child.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by PigTormentor: 3:21pm On May 06, 2020
He's neanderthal still stuck in the old stone age.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Airforce1(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2020
Let the law take it's full course

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by roladex(f): 3:22pm On May 06, 2020
God should have allowed this kind of man wait for 50years before giving him one child
By then he will appreciate having 5 female children
Omo ale

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by JoeOdion(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2020
Pity men with this archaic mindset.. He put fear into the woman, she had to lie.

Meanwhile look at my signature

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by ignis: 3:23pm On May 06, 2020
Senselessness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.