Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (95315 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by eyinjuege: 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

I don't need long epistle and for your information, I know what they pass through.

The only thing I asked was whether lying is good no matter the situation? Now answer without long grammar.

Yes.
Lying in this situation probably saved her own life, and also saved her pregnancy anyway. Imagine what he would have done to the pregnancy, when he did this to a human being like him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by eyinjuege: 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
Akube1z:

Abi..
But the man should have controlled his anger.

No he should have committed suicide

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Righteousness89(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

Any advice for the lying wife?

Lying was wrong! But put yourself in her shoes and imagine the Pressure she must have been in!

She shouldn't have lied!

But Smashing a Human (A baby)on the ground is sheer Wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by responsibleguy(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2020
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Abeyjide: 5:13pm On May 06, 2020
SLAP44:
He should suffer for the crime if found guilty.

Already guilty cos what was the baby' offence?

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Heavance(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
The headline made me guess where the perpetrator will hail from, and I was right.
Don't bother to quote me, I am not from the East, neither am I from the West.
A girl child is a blessing, you realise it when you are of age.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Parisian: 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
And the deception was worth taking the life of the child for? Mind you, she deceived him after facing pressure from him. If he could kill his own child imagine what the wife would've gone through in that house.
Akube1z:
Women just like decieving men. Right from Adam and eve..
And female child is also good . Some men just prefer male child to female child.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Bobowest(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
The Men sperm chromosome determines a Baby sex. This is an unfortunate situation.

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
He should be smashed in an ocean

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by tiredoflife(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2020
I had to lie to him so I can gave peace of mind
How do u lie and have peace of mind if u are not evil
Why not tell him the truth
After all he is the father
Now u have destroyed ur home with a lie
I hope u have the peace of mind now.

Liars having peace of mind
For baby the man will still see
Smh
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Punchline33: 5:21pm On May 06, 2020
Am in serious shock here. If I were the man I would have simply run away first. But did the wife lie to him? She should have told him the truth from the scanning stage by staying away from the house and breaking the news to him. He would have taken time to accept it before inviting her to return home. Both parties have lost out over something common sense would have solved.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Chochovini: 5:26pm On May 06, 2020
boss1310:
the man should be thrown to the floor from a 10 storey building
. SECONDED. WITH HIS HANDS AND LEGS TIED SO THAT HE DOESN‘T DECIDE HOW TO HIT THE GROUND.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Parisian: 5:26pm On May 06, 2020
Same in my family
solmus:
cool

Ibo people and their love for male kids mscheew... honestly what my elder sisters had done to help the family out of compassion, my richer brother or me haven't even done half

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by gosmoney(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2020
I wonder why people are always looking for male child has if female child are not human some will go to d extend of marrying two three wifies when dey knw dey can't even cater for dem what rubish.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by JVector: 5:27pm On May 06, 2020
Please ask the illiterate, who determine the sex of a baby?
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Parisian: 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
You understand what the man is going through for killing his own child but you don't understand that the woman had to lie to him due to pressure from him for a male son. If the man can smash his own child to the ground , then imagine what the innocent woman would be going through.
Happyguy201:
What the man did was wrong but you don't lie to someone in a situation like that this is why sometimes I don't trust women how can you tell your husband you are having a baby boy and then it happens to be a baby girl I can truly understand what the man is going through please let's not be in a haste to condemn the man he was angry wife could have easily told him the truth I wish them luck

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
No judge will buy this BS don't bother at all even the useless father has confessed to the crime this is purely murder
okay but we don't use emotions in court so I will advice you to shove it up
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Parisian: 5:30pm On May 06, 2020
Is she the one that killed the child?
emotionada:

Any advice for the lying wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by gnykelly(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
JoeOdion:

Please I beg you in the name of God, don't ever advice people on medically related issues, don't pose as a medical professional, because all I got from this post is the vibes of quack doctors who are killing people with lies and things they are ignorant off. So I am begging you.

I speak fact
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by gnykelly(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A simple solution of baking soda missed with water will stop that. Knowledge is indeed power. And no one is talking about sicklers

it will destroy the ovaries
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Fejimummy: 5:33pm On May 06, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Sex Or gender selection is a medical technique used by prospective parents who wish to choose the sex of their offspring. It is performed through sperm separation or genetic testing. the embryos with the desired sex are then implemented into the woman's uterus. It is recommended for family balancing especiallly where the woman is faced with multiple pressures resulting from having only girls.Iit is available in any standard hospital in Nigeria

ontop of poverty .... where will they get such money abegi who is evil is evil nobody needs a mentor to be evil
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by FuckDaMods: 5:34pm On May 06, 2020
Covidhunger20:
A female child is equal, if not even better
Either you are female or a woman wrapper
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2020
Wtf did i just read shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Mycommand: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
Educate these people in Africa. I saw a similar story a few weeks ago.
Excerpt from www.google.com
The X and Y chromosomes, also known as the sex chromosomes, determine the biological sex of an individual: females inherit an X chromosome from the father for a XX genotype, while males inherit a Y chromosome from the father for a XY genotype (mothers only pass on X chromosomes). Unknown author.
OdefaGirl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailytimes.ng/man-hits-his-new-born-baby-on-the-floor-because-its-not-a-boy/amp/
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by intruder15(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Demonic FOOLISH UNWISE Wicked FATHER !

The Woman only delivered what you put in Her..

It's totally Foolish for we Men to blame our ladies for things like dis!

But why did she lie?
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Covidhunger20: 5:47pm On May 06, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Either you are female or a woman wrapper

Surprise Surprise cheesy

I am male, but loves to be wrapped romantically, in a woman's wrapper.

Don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 06, 2020
That is not possible!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Mizwisdom(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2020
I knew instantly that it's an Igbo man that did this.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:
I knew it would be an Igbo man before opening the thread. Not surprised at all...
I don't think this has ever happened before anywhere!!!
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Dollabiz: 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
Why
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Gideon110(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
He should face the consequences. Foolish fathers everywhere... My heart goes to the wife and her kids...

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Righteousness89(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
intruder15:

But why did she lie?

Lying was evil but does not warrant smashing an innocent human!

Imagine the pressure she must have been put through!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.