Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy (95323 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Babanisharon(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2020
I never believe this... if na true ooo the man too suppose die instanta
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Not the killing, but the obvious anger at the birth of a female child- repetitively. I stayed in the SW for years, I never heard people ask “wetin she born?” Neighbors gave birth and everyone was happy! They shared sugar and biscuit for us, we chop.

The day I entered bus and landed in the SE, that was when I started hearing that nonsense question. The sex of the child will determine how happy they will be for you. Very anyhow people.
That mentality must change!! cool
The man is the one responsible for the sex of the baby sef shocked
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by OdenKelechi(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2020
But God why nau? Why let someone like this come into this world just to kill a new born baby?
Some people are just mad o
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by bigfish3k: 11:08pm On May 06, 2020
Samyj247:
why did the wife lie twice. though d husb shouldn't hv done that. but d wife is stupid for saying such lies twice
The woman knows what her husband can do more than you

I suspect that if such a man had known the true sex before birth he would have looked for a way to eliminate both mother and foetus
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Toobet(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2020
God have mercy... What is wrong with gender, the male his expecting might turn out a fraudster tomorrow
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by midolian(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Demonic FOOLISH UNWISE Wicked FATHER !

The Woman only delivered what you God putz in Her.. cool

It's totally Foolish for we Men to blame our ladies for things like dis!

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Vulcan24(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2020
I can't believe this.....

that' man has demons in him
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by iruocious: 12:00am On May 07, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Firstly, the man should be smashed too, may with a moving train.

Secondly, stop blaming men for the sex of a baby. A man will always release the two chromosomes while the woman body will decide which one to pick. Bottom line, neither the man nor the woman is to be blamed.

Stop saying what you don't know just to make a point. A woman's body does not determine which to pick. Each sperm cell contains just a single chromosome; an X or a Y. Whichever one that swims faster and gets to the ovum (which is already an X) first, fertilizes it. Also, the sperm cells containing the X chromosome outlive their Y counterparts who die faster thereby increasing the chances of female children if ovulation is 2 or 3 days away. That's the reason most unintended pregnancies produce females. Chances of male children increases during the ovulation period because the Y chromosome sperm cell tends to swim faster generally. Please visit your family planning clinic when need be and stop blaming women ignorantly. RIP to the innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by DEROXMAN: 12:16am On May 07, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Osus and their obsession for male children though...
I tell you my sister and they will still wail Igbo amaka
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by babayaro7: 12:47am On May 07, 2020
Nyamurai they don't value life at all!
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by bigfrancis21: 1:46am On May 07, 2020
Probz:

But the point is the outcome’s purely biologically determined. It’s not within the female or male’s conscious control.

Biologically, men donate the sperm (in equal numbers), however the containing environment of the female is what makes the final decision.

The man doesn’t determine which chromosome fertilizes. The woman’s body decides which one is successful.

https://newbornbaby.com.au/pregnancy/tips-on-how-to-conceive-a-baby-boy/

Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by habsydiamond(m): 5:04am On May 07, 2020
It has been stated that one who kill with the sword should also be killed by the sword. Since he hit the baby on the ground, he should be taken to the top of 20 storey building and thrown down.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:29am On May 07, 2020
SafariBoy:
Chai..this one weak me oo! Some people dey find even one whether na male or female and all what this man has to do was to murder someone he can't create himself. Mr man, you are a disgrace to the entire human race and i pray you face the consequences of your wicked and inhumane actions!!

Exactly He should be killed
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by SLAP44: 5:59am On May 07, 2020
Dmanky:

What are you saying? he's guilty already.

He deserve maximum jail term!!!

Did you catch him in the act? Supposing it's the wife trying to frame him?

Wait for the courts to find him guilty.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Probz(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Biologically, men donate the sperm (in equal numbers), however the containing environment of the female is what makes the final decision.

The man doesn’t determine which chromosome fertilizes. The woman’s body decides which one is successful.

https://newbornbaby.com.au/pregnancy/tips-on-how-to-conceive-a-baby-boy/

But the point is it isn’t something even the woman can knowingly or psychologically control since it’s purely biologically determined. Nor does it even half-justify that bastard’s actions.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 7:21am On May 07, 2020
Lamb101:
Your honor, he acted out of shock. Meaning he did not think before doing it.
He trusted her words 100percent. It's a natural instinct for anyone to be shocked. As the baby was in his hands and shock is a reflex action, he could have saved the baby otherwise. How could a sane human being kill his own child?
Your honor this would have happened to anyone else, if the person you trust the most lies to you, your natural instinct will be stark shock.
I stand to say that if the baby was not in his hand at the moment of the shock, the baby will still be alive as my client has no original intention to end the life of his child even if the child was female. Thank you Your honor.

Shock... as a defence for murder? grin Okay.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Nobody: 8:08am On May 07, 2020
koonbey:

Shock... as a defence for murder? grin Okay.
even you could have reacted in a similar way or worse. It's natural human instinct.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by shekauvsbuhari: 8:27am On May 07, 2020
eyinjuege:

That's a clear case of murder, my dear.
Cold blooded murder.
Hopefully he gets capital punishment.
Death should be reserved for those who seriously harm or kill children. Very painful death
You cannot just get up and kill people because your expectations were not met.
Many people voted for change, and many expectations remain unmet. Normal humans haven't taken up arms to go and start killing
You are right with the way you look at it but going by legal precedence he will easily get away with manslaughter. His wife actions made it so.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by loooozeem: 9:05am On May 07, 2020
This is serious
Am not that surprise cos is an Igbo man.
I prefer almajiris than igbo
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:07am On May 07, 2020
His blokus should be placed on thorns and ran over by a dangote truck.
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by SerikiAbdul001(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2020
Akube1z:
Women just like decieving men. Right from Adam and eve..
And female child is also good . Some men just prefer male child to female child.

Reading your comment, you sound so stupid and might even do worse than that man! Na them be this
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by SerikiAbdul001(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
male child day are curse

Are you sick, or don't you have a father
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by addexx: 9:42am On May 07, 2020
Why not adopt the male child you crave so much angry
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by eyinjuege: 10:50am On May 07, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
You are right with the way you look at it but going by legal precedence he will easily get away with manslaughter. His wife actions made it so.

Hahaha.
You don't kill your children because you're angry at their mother, or because she lied to you.
That's plain murder. Nothing else.
He's had 4 children before.
He's known to treat his wife poorly before in previous pregnancies when carrying female children, so that's some premeditated s#it to harm any female child born to him.
He's in a lot of trouble. His parents never taught him to keep his cursed hands to himself and not be violent.
Manslaughter is when you try to defend yourself and you kill the other person, manslaughter is when you're carrying your baby and they accidentally fall from your arms when you tripped.
Murder is when you throw/slam a baby against a hard surface
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by eyinjuege: 11:02am On May 07, 2020
I'm honestly surprised anybody on here is sympathetic to this man, and giving excuses about the wife lying about the gender of the baby, or shock, or whatever excuse they can come up with.
There are many stories of ultrasound results giving a baby's gender and at delivery it's another gender entirely.
Will he also be justified for killing his newborn child in such a case? Afterall he was expecting a boy, and got a girl instead.

A man has just killed his daughter.
Even though a newborn, she was human like you and I.
She may have been a child, a female but she was nevertheless still human and had a right to life as you and I.
This is one strong reason children and women are counted amongst the vulnerable groups. Many on here dont seem to see them as human. "Why shouldn't he be justified, since he is surrounded by only females so he can kill them however he wants abi"?
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by ZeusP(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2020
Demonic Influence!!!
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Yakubu113: 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
The man must be very poor because this i need a male child mentality is very common with poor men sometimes i wonder what there even need male children for is not like u have an empire to be inherited he should be dealt with
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
Ryan03:
you must be stupid to think they are safe with an insane father. He could kill a newborn, what stops him from killing the rest? Poverty will not allow you think
oya adort the 6 girls na ewo ghana
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by Dosoflux: 1:11pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by gojgyt: 1:38pm On May 07, 2020
Fake news..i dont know if nairaland is now working from the east.us in the east dont hear all this fake news nairaland throws here everytime.not even in the news..seun you better tell us where you hear this shit
Re: Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy by gojgyt: 1:39pm On May 07, 2020
loooozeem:
This is serious
Am not that surprise cos is an Igbo man.
I prefer almajiris than igbo
for ur pocket..igbos always superior to afonjas

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.