Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre (15310 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by dadebayo1(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
Lollll.. Water pass garri... What is the situation of the isolation centre grin
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2020
Can't we have another news other than this covi stuff?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
Just as the case of Oyo.

We watch as drama unfolds...

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ignis: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Don't come here and start blaming the victim for fleeing the centre... Your question should be; Are these isolation centres conducive enough for these patients?

Are they well taken care of by the government?

See senseless comment. Yeye dey smell.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ryusufu(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Burntcoal(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
Why are they fleeing...... Are their internal organs been harvested once they reach the isolation centers. because koyemi.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ryusufu(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2020

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Calabar1stSon: 5:05pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:

See senseless comment. Yeye dey smell.
For the fact that you're a mummy I'd pass
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ryusufu(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2020
Roon9:
The north!
Ínter state shouldnt be lifted any time soon
https://www.nairaland.com/5839754/2-coronavirus-patients-abscond-oyo

This one na north too

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 06, 2020
NekkyCee:
Fleeing to where kwanu? Is fleeing part of the healing process? Ndi mmadu sef. May God help us manage this awful situation
from hunger and mosquitoes
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by NairaMaster1(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Fleeing...wetin una dey do dem?

I blame the government.

How can a patient under monitor flee.

They are probably on their own.

Howbeit, the fleeing patients are so foolish to put their friends and family at risk.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
Another senseless news..

Not impressed!

No bleeps given!!!
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by emotionada: 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-covid-19-patient-flees-bauchi-isolation-centre/

You people should stop pushing this to front page. It's not news again.

What are our security agencies doing to prevent reoccurrence?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by TruthSpeaker: 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
A biological terrorist has just escaped in the north. That single person could infest another 1000, due to the northern togetherness culture. Social distancing make very little sense to many people.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
Unidentified patient? They don't keep records of the patients they admit in the isolation center? grin
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by dinggle: 5:09pm On May 06, 2020
How person go carry death for head dey run?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by guru90: 5:10pm On May 06, 2020
Where are they running to?
To spread it more.....
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2020
Lol. It's only Lagos that is running isolation centres. The rest are wannabe's
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Yenny4real(f): 5:11pm On May 06, 2020
I just pray he didn't come to Jos.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by solmus: 5:12pm On May 06, 2020
he don happen... like oyo like bauchi
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nimirayz: 5:12pm On May 06, 2020
This is becoming a usual thing...
There is a missing piece somewhere
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Viclube: 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
Don’t be too quick in judging,the man could have reasons which if made clear to you,you might flee likewise.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Kosoco(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
Scamdemic
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-covid-19-patient-flees-bauchi-isolation-centre

Tela did not disclose the identity of the fleeing patient but noted that manhunt has begun and urged members of the public to be vigilant.

/

How will the public be vigilant when they did not disclose the name of the patient? ??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by haiti007(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
Things will always remain like this, not until we get better accurate test kits and adopt the traditional way of curing the virus.

There is this herb (agbo) I used at infancy. They just boiled it and poured it inside a bowl. After covering me with the hot agbo with a cloth for 10min, when I raised up my head, I can't imagine was happened to me then
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by honeyB2018: 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
Mokason28:
Seriously speaking Ndi Hausa are problematic and problem to Nigeria I’m sure Gowon must be regretting why he didn’t allow Nigeria split up so dat he Flee to rest his head in Biafra ... away from Aboki people

Why can't you and the rest of IPOB members on this platform, make your views or comments without insults and name calling?
To you now, you have made a comment abi?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by baysol: 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Don't come here and start blaming the victim for fleeing the centre... Your question should be; Are these isolation centres conducive enough for these patients?

Are they well taken care of by the government?
The truth is a typical northerner is generally unruly and dan inskas. How do they expect us to live in the same country with them. At this stage as it is, let everyone leave and divide into their efficient units not Nigeria where a non literate will be ruling and be told what to do by many uninformed cooks and crooks.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by BAMSRAY(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2020
This is a sad story:
A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.
The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.
The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.
The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.
The man sat there and said nothing.
As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.
Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”
Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.
Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”
The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.
The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.
The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.
He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.
The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.
This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.
The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.
He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.
Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.
Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.
An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.
If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.
Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.
Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.
We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.
Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ceejay80s(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2020
Are u sure these people are properly fed well there? Why running?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 06, 2020
Seun:
I wish we could find out why this patient absconded.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Offpoint: 5:22pm On May 06, 2020
Corona Don cast for naija o.... Everybody dey japa anyhow o
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by otokx(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2020
Apparently there is something wrong with some isolation centers in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Benefits Of Body Steaming / Sniffing Women’s Tears Reduces Male Aggression By 44% - New Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.