Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre (15311 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Ogaonos: 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
Mokason28:
Seriously speaking Ndi Hausa are problematic and problem to Nigeria I’m sure Gowon must be regretting why he didn’t allow Nigeria split up so dat he Flee to rest his head in Biafra ... away from Aboki people
u right northern are backward Nd ignorance fools.do u knw if it was Jonathan administration they will be saying it's genocide.but nw Buhari they can't blame him .do u knw they are running away from d north they intersecting truck in Edo carrying truck full of northerners.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Agugbadin: 8:05pm On May 06, 2020
Mokason28:
Seriously speaking Ndi Hausa are problematic and problem to Nigeria I’m sure Gowon must be regretting why he didn’t allow Nigeria split up so dat he Flee to rest his head in Biafra ... away from Aboki people

Na now you know, e don Tay way we know
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nasir123(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Fleeing...wetin una dey do dem?

grin grin
Nigeria government wicked.
They won ki.ll those people before their time grin
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
When I hear this flee, I am like how!!!!!

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Seylad2009(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
When I hear this flee, I am like how!!!!!

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Do you have DVD for sale?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
Seylad2009:

Do you have DVD for sale?
No boss
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ignorance is a disease.

So now that he has escaped isolation centre, how will.he be treated? Or is he thinking the isolation centre is actually a place for condemned Coronavirus patient?

Safest bet for anyone tested positive of the virus is to submit self to the isolation centre. Running away from the centre is pure ignorance. And it is this ignorance that will spread it more in the society until the govt is overwhelmed. Now, he has escaped to go and continue spreading it.

Mchew.

Pls which of the "sane climes" has ever done this to a COVID 19 patient?

Abi you sef just decide to use "sane climes" because you dey see people dey use am?
grin grin
North Korea na saner clime nah grin
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by baysol: 9:37pm On May 06, 2020
carinmom:

You are the one who is Dan Iska cikakke Dan kwaya, how can you say that northerners are generally en iska? Are you ok? What about those that absconded from Oyo isolation center are they also northerners? You are the one who's a typical Dan iska
Why the tin dey pain you like this no be your slowpoke leaders manipulate to take history out of school curriculum such that mumu like you young almajiris knows nothing and infest our youths with ignorance which is intended anyway. They stole money that Nigeria should have developed with . Introduce quota system that sees incompetence the order of the day in high places. Introduce Islamic sharia law to ensure they disobey secular law of Nigerian society. ...etc,etc..Tell me in the fingers of your one hand how has the north contributed to the growth of Nigeria since 1960. That is why we say one day you guys are going to pay for your atrocities of bringing your hereditary backwardness to Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by NaMeAboki: 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
Mokason28:

Silly and ignorant talk!
Na only Hausa you dey see?
Even sef de index case wey bring de virus to de state (Jigawa) na from Igboland (Enugu) e catch am.
As you de talk now, two ppl done already also escape from an isolation centre in Oyo - abi dem also be Hausa?
In fact de real problematic persins wey bring most of Nigeria's problems from 1966 to date na Nyamiri - always quick to insult others while oblivious to your own worst behaviour - nonsense!. angry angry
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by PropertyBuying(f): 10:45pm On May 06, 2020
These guys will mix with their respective families and lived ones.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Abubauchi: 10:51pm On May 06, 2020
Mokason28:
ARNA we are not even happy with u ppl in this country
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by ohiz2007(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2020
oyewale0001:
It is well

It only in Nigeria covid-19 patient run from isolation centre. Naija how far.

It happens elsewhere.

Heard of cases in Kenya where in a video, they scaled the fence.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Jainine(f): 2:24am On May 07, 2020
oyewale0001:
It is well

It only in Nigeria covid-19 patient run from isolation centre. Naija how far.

We should consider giving them some orientation after the results are out. It will put them at easy. Not everyone understands has internet or understand that it is not a death sentence
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Kobojunkie: 3:10am On May 07, 2020
ignis:
In a sane clime, the government would have passed a law that any COVID-19 patient who abscond or escape from isolation center will be shot to death without trial.
Maybe this will reduce the number of these ugly occurrences.

Absconding or escaping the isolation center with COVID-19 is tantamount to wearing an explosive bomb round the market.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What the heck? What is sane about that?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by Mokason28: 6:52am On May 07, 2020
Ogaonos:
u right northern are backward Nd ignorance fools.do u knw if it was Jonathan administration they will be saying it's genocide.but nw Buhari they can't blame him .do u knw they are running away from d north they intersecting truck in Edo carrying truck full of northerners.
God bless you real good
Re: COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre by success10(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2020
ignis:

See senseless comment. Yeye dey smell.
How does his comment senseless?. Kindly go through his comment again but this time, slowly.. You will understand....
Anyway, lemme help your understanding capacity... What he is trying to picture out is that; Do Isolation centers conducive enough for a living?. And Are they well taking care of?. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Benefits Of Body Steaming / Sniffing Women’s Tears Reduces Male Aggression By 44% - New Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.