Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO (4808 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2020
Id*ots!

Who are they fooling?

Can I have that gun please? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Ray4raybest01(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2020
osamz007:
Odeshi good,but the day e go fail u.... Ah! cry
baba na 6ft ooooo.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Makavelli25: 11:27pm On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

The Uniport shooter probably didn't aim well, that was the reason. Even trained snipers miss, so who told you the bullet actually had contact with his body? If anyone tells you there's "odeshi" and you believe, your surname is sorry.

The nonsense in that video is too evident that he aimed away from the guy before shooting. Even a blind bat could see that. . . undecided
Shut up
Robbers came to rob the church i was attending in ido ekiti ( olorun ina aka fire ministries) the pastor was shot more than 50 times no bullet entered, he did testimony that its GOD when we all know its juju, i stopped going to the church after the incident
I put the church name incase you want to comfirm. Even elders in that street it happened can jist u about it

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by deolu2000(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2020
The shooter didn't aim at him jare. the shot was fired away rather than on the bare chested man.l

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by osamz007: 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
Ray4raybest01:
baba na 6ft ooooo.

I swear
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Nobody: 12:00am On May 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Shut up
Robbers came to rob the church i was attending in ido ekiti ( olorun ina aka fire ministries) the pastor was shot more than 50 times no bullet entered, he did testimony that its GOD when we all know its juju, i stopped going to the church after the incident
I put the church name incase you want to comfirm. Even elders in that street it happened can jist u about it

Keep shut. Olodo, liar!

When odeshi format didn't work, you changed it to church testimony. undecided

Your first name is sorry, your last name is very sorry...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Makavelli25: 12:53am On May 07, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Keep shut. Olodo, liar!

When odeshi format didn't work, you changed it to church testimony. undecided

Your first name is sorry, your last name is very sorry...
read my post again
Oversized dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by seborrhic: 7:07am On May 07, 2020
Iamundisputed:

The Uniport shooter probably didn't aim well, that was the reason. Even trained snipers miss, so who told you the bullet actually had contact with his body? If anyone tells you there's "odeshi" and you believe, your surname is sorry.

The nonsense in that video is too evident that he aimed away from the guy before shooting. Even a blind bat could see that. . . undecided
They will never use their brain to think.
70% of believers of odeshi heard the story from somebody.
20% were witnesses to illusions that played out before them.
10% are just like the religious fanatics.
They just believe no matter what one says.
If anyone of them were to use their brains,they should ask how come none of these incidents of odeshi has happened with an Ak 47,then how come too these odeshi jazzed cultists eventually still get killed most times with a gun, sometimes with a cutlass?
Wait.I can predict their answers:their odeshi was done only for small guns.Also they didn't do odeshi yet for cutlass or axes.
The same baba they claim can do an odeshi for the whiteman's invention,the gun,could easily do one for cutlass and axes.So why don't they do both if there is odeshi.
Clowns and olodos!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Nobody: 7:15am On May 07, 2020
seborrhic:

They will never use their brain to think.
70% of believers of odeshi heard the story from somebody.
20% were witnesses to illusions that played out before them.
10% are just like the religious fanatics.
They just believe no matter what one says.
If anyone of them were to use their brains,they should ask how come none of these incidents of odeshi has happened with an Ak 47,then how come too these odeshi jazzed cultists eventually still get killed most times with a gun, sometimes with a cutlass?
Wait.I can predict their answers:their odeshi was done only for small guns.Also they didn't do odeshi yet for cutlass or axes.
The same baba they claim can do an odeshi for the whiteman's invention,the gun,could easily do one for cutlass and axes.So why don't they do both if there is odeshi.
Clowns and olodos!

Lol bro... You summed it up pretty well. As I grow older, I just realise the amount of ignorance in our society... It's pretty alarming.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Wasky101: 9:05am On May 07, 2020
Samfloxin:

Cult boys invaded an ongoing lecture in Uni port and shot one cultist,the bullet didn't enter him. They shot one boy sitting beside him on the leg and the bullet scatter the leg. The said cult boy they came to kill jumped window and ran away. True story...I won't mention name
Where you present when it happened or someone told you?
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by 21cents: 9:36am On May 07, 2020
seborrhic:
Any person in today's world that still believes that there is a jazz for stopping bullets,aside bullet proof vest,is a glorified dunce.
you know nothing Jon Snow.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2020
davillian:

In as much as I doubt
Though ive not seen but ive heard stories
Did you watch the video of the guy who kidnapped and killed 3 uniport student ?
He said they shot him but the bullet dint enter him that why they used cutlass on him...

He said, they said, I heard, my mum said, my uncle said... It's always someone that said and you're always hearing... undecided
Always third party stories.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by davillian(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

He said, they said, I heard, my mum said, my uncle said... It's always someone that said and you're always hearing... undecided
That's why I still doubt it...
Until I see....
But I won't doubt the knife and cutlass own
Because ive seen right from secondary school inter school fight...
The guys body was swollen after everything and he was so weak we had to carry him..
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by ItooWorWor(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2020
grin
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

No no I heard it authoritatively from the third cousin to the gardener of my pastor's uncle's second wife who lives in the area, and on that basis I have no option but to believe every word I am told, just like a 3-year old.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by omurphy23456: 10:51am On May 07, 2020
una dey craze!!! after firing the bullet to the sky abi? after pointing it at the Idiot's hand and latter shooting at the sky , you would have also shown us the particles of the bullets that fell on the floor, the architect is merely looking for people to scam.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Rickmann: 11:05am On May 07, 2020
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Rickmann: 11:12am On May 07, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I kinda agree with you cos i kept watching the video over and over like a detective and i could notice the guy tilting his head slightly to his left side thereby smartly giving the shooter that little space to shoot past his head by centimeters...but then it doesn't overrule the fact that we ve got a spiritual realm too.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Perfecttouchade: 11:20am On May 07, 2020
We don get isakaba for Nairaland cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2020
Even though the guy aim above the other guy.. One borris for still touch that guy na kpaka be that oo. Odeshi is real100%
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Nobody: 11:43am On May 07, 2020
Rickmann:

I kinda agree with you cos i kept watching the video over and over like a detective and i could notice the guy tilting his head slightly to his left side thereby smartly giving the shooter that little space to shoot past his head by centimeters...but then it doesn't overrule the fact that we ve got a spiritual realm too.

I'm a strong believer in the spiritual. But it doesn't excuse the mediocrity displayed in thst video. That's just pure nonsense.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Rickmann: 11:49am On May 07, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I'm a strong believer in the spiritual. But it doesn't excuse the mediocrity displayed in thst video. That's just pure nonsense.

Very true...A mean, for anyone who is observant, it was very clear to see.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2020
Jakumo:

No no I heard it authoritatively from the third cousin to the gardener of my pastor's uncle's second wife who lives in the area, and on that basis I have no option but to believe every word I am told, just like a 3-year old.
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by optimus106(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2020
seborrhic:
Any person in today's world that still believes that there is a jazz for stopping bullets,aside bullet proof vest,is a glorified dunce.

You are a dullard if believe such doesn't ecist.

The students kidnapped and killed in Port Harcourt recently...one of the kidnappers told police they hacked one of them(victims) to death because bullets couldn't penetrate.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by sacajawea: 3:34pm On May 07, 2020
iLUCID:
Show us the point of impact. Make dem beg police to use their AK-47 test the odeshi, maybe then I'll believe.
That gun wey police dey carry, na Ak 47?
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Litmus: 4:20pm On May 07, 2020
Biafra1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSVcMT-BY-0

Irresponsible video essentially glorifying some of the reasons Bokoharam terrorist are able to kill many more Nigerian soldiers than Bokoharam have any right to kill given Nigeria soldiers superior military training.
Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Litmus: 4:31pm On May 07, 2020
It make sense to assume that as for Nigeria military commanders on the field, they are at a dilemma between if to outlaw and lecture soldiers on the stupidity and absurdity of believing in jazz or turn blind eyes to the practice because soldiers derive a modicum of courage from their amulets and charms .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by Jakumo(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2020
Litmus:
It make sense to assume that as for Nigeria military commanders on the field, they are at a dilemma between if to outlaw and lecture soldiers on the stupidity and absurdity of believing in jazz or turn blind eyes to the practice because soldiers derive a modicum of courage from their amulets and charms .

I would suspect that one of the first truths imparted to new military recruits in Nigeria, is that there is NO magic means to become bullet proof, and that the belief in such ridiculous superstitious absurdities, will cost soldiers' lives.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO by sacajawea: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
jonahhh:
Is he sure they didnt scam him with blanks... Odeshi exists anyways.
How are you sure that it exists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Video Shows Police Employee Groping 13-year-old Girl In An Elevator / Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death / 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.