Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) (5085 Views)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 7:57pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
yeah but there's always something that will get people to the voting booth. Some wants good governance, while others ideology, tribe, etc

You’re an impostor..
arrewa is a Yoruba man ...

See two Yoruba discussing Hausa Fulani matter .. why impersonating..

Shame no catch Bayerebe’s grin

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 7:59pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

You’re an impostor..

Why not logically respect yourself!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:00pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

You’re an impostor..

I'm fulani. my name is Fatima. From Katsina. Believe it or not

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:01pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
yeah but there's always something that will get people to the voting booth. Some wants good governance, while others ideology, tribe, etc
that's the problem

Unity among the youths is going to be really hard to achieve...
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:02pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

North trust Osibanjo .... Ama ki fada gaskai ke da ga Arewa ne sa ka ni ki da Allah a

Okay
Mutanen Arewa mun yarda Osibanjo especially mu musulmai yanuna mana soyaya da daraja. Fiye da Buhari awani lokacin

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
Stop wasting your time replying him

Let him tag any tribe he wants... He's 100% entitle to believe what he want to believe

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
that's the problem

Unity among the youths is going to be really hard to achieve...
this Global problem they will never let people to unite. Divide and rul
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:04pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Okay...
Mu Arewa mulki ya tabata a zabe maizuwa so bu do mu ba salves na Bayerebe ba Allah ya ba mu sai godiya wane ge fe ki ke ar Arewa..

Feel me cool
wannan hausa ce kake magana lol

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:08pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
Wanan Nyamiri ne...Wanda yayi Zaman Arewa... Hausan ma bai iya ba

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:13pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
this Global problem they will never let people to unite. Divide and rul
Atleast our youths in the north are now waking up... We are having young people occupying public offices in full capacity...

We need young people to occupy the presidency and pilot this country to the right direction!

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 8:13pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:

Ni dan south ne hausa di ka dan ka dan ne ama de ki na ga ne wa ba .. cool
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 06, 2020
I see my brother arewa trying to make a change in nairaland but I hope the others will agree to this at least let call those tribal worriors on nairaland lets try and become one, a one Nigeria will be the most powerful black nation ever

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:18pm On May 06, 2020
spendoon:
I see my brother arewa trying to make a change in nairaland but I hope the others will agree to this at least let call those tribal worriors on nairaland lets try and become one, a one Nigeria will be the most powerful black nation ever
the unity of the masses is the greatest threat to our selfish politicians
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 8:22pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
Mutanen Arewa mun yarda Osibanjo especially mu musulmai yanuna mana soyaya da daraja. Fiye da Buhari awani lokacin

Sentiments smiley

Osibanjo ba shi da damuwa shi Buhari ne da masala ga shi mu na da matasa da ze su yi fi ye da osibanjo ar Arewa lokochi ya ke da ya ka mata mu hada anu da gaske osibanjo ya yi mana ama mu na so matashi

If it’s not power..is not power.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:

Is okay.. Ba da mu wa
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:25pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Sentiments smiley

Osibanjo ba shi da damuwa shi Buhari ne da masala ga shi mu na da matasa da ze su yi fi ye da osibanjo ar Arewa lokochi ya ke da ya ka mata mu hada anu da gaske osibanjo ya yi mana ama mu na so matashi

Why not speak English so that non Hausa speakers will understand what you're saying!

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa has noticed that his whitewashing the perpetually backward north was not yielding anything positive, he is now calling for unity of the youths.

Already, one zombie above me is calling him a detribalised NLer grin

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 8:29pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Why not speak English so that non Hausa speakers will understand what you're saying!

But you Dey understand..

Nothing much ... still on the topic.
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:30pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Sentiments smiley

Amma munyi yorobobi alkawari
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:30pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa continue insulting Igbos o! That's your destiny. Don't stop because the more you insult them, the more they progress while you are busy drinking Covik one nine birus water grin

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:31pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Sentiments smiley

Amma munyi yorobobi alkawari..
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Arrewa has noticed that his whitewashing the perpetually backward north was not yielding anything positive, he is now calling for unity of the youths.

Already, one zombie above me is calling him a detribalised NLer grin
I'm only referring to reasonable Nigerians from the south west!

I'm not referring to Igbos... Continue your Biafra agitation God will see you through!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Ni dan south ne hausa di ka dan ka dan ne ama de ki na ga ne wa ba .. cool
yep
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Wanan Nyamiri ne...Wanda yayi Zaman Arewa... Hausan ma bai iya ba

Governor Umahi Escape Death As Gunmen Shoots Sporadically At Ebonyi Airport Site / ₦2 Trillion Spent On Debt Servicing In 6 Months – Budget Office / Drone Shot :Labour Party Presidential Rally In Kwara State