Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) (5084 Views)

2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Tissaia post=89263625Allah ya bi da mu ku ma ya saka albaraka ki lu ra nagode sai anjuma
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
the unity of the masses is the greatest threat to our selfish politicians
tribalism is our greatest enemy I wish we can all see this and the truth is we don't really hate ourselves but those jobbles thugs easily brainwashed are our problem in every corner of the country, let's me use kaduna as an example during religious crisis you hardly see any decent person going to fight the other from both parties infact we help ourselves you will see hausas helping igbos before the thugs come for them ask people who have withnessed it but at the end of the day a whole tribe or religion takes the blame for the mistakes of a few , same applies to the ipob and every corner of the country

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Tissaia(f): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
ificatchmodeh:
[quote author=Tissaia post=89263625Allah ya bi da mu ku ma ya saka albaraka ki lu ra nagode sai anjuma
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by ificatchmodeh: 8:42pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
Amma munyi yorobobi alkawari

I understand.. but politics happened.... ki lu ra nagode sai anjuma
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:48pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm only referring to reasonable Nigerians from the south west!

I'm not referring to Igbos... Continue your Biafra agitation God will see you through!
Hohohohoho grin

Refer to whoever you like, the Yorubas don't see you as better than a sick dog.

Every tribe in Nigeria sees you as a sub human no matter what you do to change the narrative.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:51pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa is now sounding defeated. This is connected to the spirit of death hovering over kano and co. When a man is not sure of himself again, he makes peace with himself

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:55pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Hohohohoho grin

Every tribe in Nigeria sees you as a sub human no matter what you do to change the narrative.

Sub humans who keep ruling you from Generation to Generation!

Sub humans that one of our states kano is better and more developed than all the south eastern states put together!

The fact is that an igbo man will never rule this country... We will support and vote a Yoruba... Continue kicking wailing! Biafra will never come till eternity!

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:56pm On May 06, 2020
spendoon:

tribalism is our greatest enemy I wish we can all see this and the truth is we don't really hate ourselves but those jobbles thugs easily brainwashed are our problem in every corner of the country, let's me use kaduna as an example during religious crisis you hardly see any decent person going to fight the other from both parties infact we help ourselves you will see hausas helping igbos before the thugs come for them ask people who have withnessed it but at the end of the day a whole tribe or religion takes the blame for the mistakes of a few , same applies to the ipob and every corner of the country
And you must use Igbos as your example, meaning that aside hausa, the others in kaduna are all Igbos kwo? Good!

Why are majority of northerners intellectually challenged?

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Arrewa is now sounding defeated. This is connected to the spirit of death hovering over kano and co. When a man is not sure of himself again, he makes peace with himself
that I'm sounding defeated?? How??

I still never stop countering your lies and hypocrisy!!

I'm still exposing you people from time to time!!

We will support Yorubas come 2023...igbo man will never rule this country! NEVER!!

I feel your pains grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
And you must use Igbos as your example, meaning that aside hausa, the others in kaduna are all Igbos kwo? Good!

I used igbos bcuz most of them who have never been to the north think the northernners hate them which we don't we love you guys I have alot of Igbo buddies we hangout with let love one another

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 9:00pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:

No retreat no surrender to bigots!

This post is for reasonable Nigerians not Biafrans!

Ojukwu failed... Late Nnamdi cownu failed... Even the new imposter is going to fail!

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:

Sub humans that one of our states kano is better than all the south eastern states put together!

The fact is that an igbo man will never rule this country... We will support and vote a Yoruba... Continue kicking wailing! Biafra will never come till eternity!
bro forget about him his blinded by hate and triblasim at least show them we love them
Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:05pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:

Sub humans that one of our states kano is better than all the south eastern states put together!

Oh puleeeese!!!!!!!

See how fvcked Nigeria is! Are you not ashamed!

Since the monkeys overran the car have they been able to drive it forward? Nooooo!!!

Even Ghana now has more respect than Nigeria all because governance is in the firm grip of backward slowpokes.

Which day your love with Yorubas turn to kiss sef?

Even as APC brought you together, Yorubas still considers you subhumans!

They teamed up with you in politics doesn't mean they can eat with you from same dish ok.

Even here sef, apart from defending buhari for political gains, they run your arses down once you start displaying your pathological crudeness or are you denying you don't read the comments grin

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:08pm On May 06, 2020
spendoon:

bro forget about him his blinded by hate and triblasim at least show them we love them
Love of Abuokii?
I don't need it!

Animal can't dash me love!

It's bad we are forced to share space, but it ends there.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by LegendHero(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Hohohohoho grin

Yorubas see everyone in Nigeria as important and we have never regarded anyone as sub human.

The way you type is a pointer to the fact that your IQ is lower than that of Arrewa you chose to condemn.

He opened a thread about his people and the way forward and yet you come on it to voice out rubbish. You are confused and directionless.

You are disgrace to any tribe you represent. Tueh!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:10pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
No retreat no surrender to bigots!

This post is for reason Nigerians not Biafrans!

Ojukwu failed... Late Nnamdi cownu failed... Even the new imposter is going to fail!
What's this thing yapping about?

Goan drink gutter water before talking to me, only then will I listen.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Oh puleeeese!!!!!!!

See how fvcked Nigeria is! Are you not ashamed!

Since the monkeys overran the car have they been able to drive it forward? Nooooo!!!

Even Ghana now has more respect than Nigeria all because governance is in the firm grip of backward slowpokes.

Which day your love with Yorubas turn to kiss sef?

Even as APC brought you together, Yorubas still considers you subhumans!

They teamed up with you in politics doesn't mean they can eat with you from same dish ok.

Even here sef, apart from defending buhari for political gains, they run your arses down once you start displaying your pathological crudeness or are you denying you don't read the comments grin
that didn't Change the fact that igbo land is now the capital poverty of the south... The south east is almost in the same level with NE

As for presidency! Forget am! Nyamiri will never rule this country... Never and Biafra will never come!

We Wil rather support a Yoruba,Calabar, Tiv, or even foreigners than ever support Nyamiri!!

Never!!

See them.... Una Want presidency...make una come collect make we see

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:13pm On May 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Yorubas see everyone in Nigeria as important and we have never regarded anyone as sub human.

The way you type is a pointer to the fact that your IQ is lower than that of Arrewa you chose to condemn.

He opened a thread about his people and the way forward and yet you come on it to voice out rubbish. You are confused and directionless.

You are disgrace to any tribe you represent. Tueh!
Arrewa this is a sooting balm for you from your yoruba friend.

You are an abomination to any tribe you represent legendhero.

Let's do this..

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
that didn't Change the fact that igbo land is now the capital poverty of the south... The south east is almost in the same level with NE

As for presidency! Forget am! Nyamiri will never rule this country... Never and Biafra will never come!

We Wil rather support a Yoruba,Calabar, Tiv, or even foreigners than ever support Nyamiri!!

Never!!

See them.... Una Want presidency...make una come collect make we see
Arrewa you are confused! The airborne death mowing northerners down must have done this to you!

You sound weak and defeated! Hahahaha..

You didn't answer my question, since the monkeys overran the car....

Hahahahaha... Abuokii will remain backward till enternity!

Igbo presidency or not, they are progressing while you regress!

Jubrin is president today, but people in katsina have never felt this unsafe under any government. Bandits, Boko Haram and Corona virus constantly beckons to them.

Yorubas still see you as subhumans anyway.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by LegendHero(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Arrewa this is a sooting balm for you from your yoruba friend.

You are an abomination to any tribe you represent legendhero.

Let's do this..

I won’t derail this thread further and I’ll stop replying your mention.

However understand this, I know those people from the other divide that I can engage with in an intellectual discourse and you are NOT one of them.

Conversing with you will actually bring me to your low level and I won’t tread that path.

Au revoir.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:22pm On May 06, 2020
spendoon:

I used igbos bcuz most of them who have never been to the north think the northernners hate them which we don't we love you guys I have alot of Igbo buddies we hangout with let love one another

"We love you guys".

Take your terrorist love outta my face!

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I won’t derail this thread further and I’ll stop replying your mention.

However understand this, I know those people from the other divide that I can engage with in an intellectual discourse and you are NOT one of them.

Conversing with you will actually bring me to your low level and I won’t tread that path.

Au revoir.
Butterfly thinks itself a bird! Metaphysical always fanning himself!

You wanted almighty lady gandollar to notice you which she did.

Why are you now sounding like a broken record??

Arrewa this Yoruba friend of yours is funny fa.

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 9:29pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Arrewa you are confused! The airborne death mowing northerners down must have done this to you!

You sound weak and defeated! Hahahaha..

You didn't answer my question, since the monkeys overran the car....

Hahahahaha... Abuokii will remain backward till enternity!

Igbo presidency or not, they are progressing while you regress!

Jubrin is president today, but people in katsina have never felt this unsafe under any government. Bandits, Boko Haram and Corona virus constantly beckons to them.

Yorubas still see you as subhumans anyway.
shut up!! Which of your region is progressing?
The east is the most backward region in Nigeria! And now the capital poverty of the south!

You guys have no future in this country!!

You'll continue wailing and kicking till eternity...

Igbos will never rule beyond the south east!

2023 we are going massively vote in a Yoruba man alongside our darling elrufai!

The backwardness and Underdevelopment hitting your region is just starting!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Political Dimension Of Northern Nigeria And The New Generation (photos) by Arrewa: 9:58pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollar:

"We love you guys".

Take your terrorist love outta my face!
Where are you?? You don run? Come and collect more!

Governors Brainstorm To Block Tax Leakages, Improve IGR Collection / How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? / A Fan Leaks Video Of Ayra Starr Allegedly Flashing Her Pussy To A Male Fan