Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To (885 Views)

SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by born2boink(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2011
Agege,mowe,ikeja,Anthony and some few places he took her girlfriend to ,one or two guys must greet and identify  her , his girlfriend claimed they were their residential people but the guy said he asked the girl how come no one knows him despite the fact he believe to have roams around the town more. the issue was brought  to me
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by iyatrustee(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2011
another crack head let loose[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry angry
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Phate07(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2011

And how is this our business?
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Odunnu: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2011
So ur guy is angry because his gal is more popular
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Ifedisky(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2011
So your guy dey date "area mama"?. Him luck done shine now wey election don reach. He go popular die!
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by born2boink(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2011
Phate07:

And how is this our business?

Your business is,if you cannot post then walk away
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by iice(f): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2011
What are you babbling about? Cannot even make sense of the post.
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2011
Please Moderators should allow this dude edit his post. A lot of she where he is meant. I can't be struggling to make out a thing.
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Omolola1(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2011
OP, u nor dey alright o!
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Woke4all(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2011
Can anybody pls help me translate to arabic?? angry
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by born2boink(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2011
Omolola1:

OP, u nor dey alright o!
are you talking to me, I'm not in English Class, I'm only good in pussy discussion
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Omolola1(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2011
Ok, ma binu
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by koolchicco: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
born2fuck:

I'm not in English Class, I'm only good in kitty discussion

hmm lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Dsense(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
The girl got winks and greatings all over because she's a professional donor or giver grin
She must have given her . . . . lipsrsealed to the whole residents! lipsrsealed
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by Spclst900: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
The girl got winks and greatings all over because she's a professional donor or giver grin
gbam
Re: Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To by born2boink(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
True talk, I will print out everything and show my friends,

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Beaten For Raising Up His Hand At Ex-lover’s Wedding ! / Advice Please My Girlfriend. / Who Said Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.