Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet (368 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet by Biafra1stson: 11:01pm On May 06, 2020
For the atheist who dont visit the crime section

Follow the thread here and hear testimonies of people who have done this odeshi jazz from different witch doctors.

https://www.nairaland.com/5840042/nairalander-test-odeshi-gun-refused

I am a living testimony

Re: Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet by GodSaklek(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2020
Untill I use my pistol, or call one SARS to spray his bullets on his chest..

1 Like

Re: Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet by seunlayi(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmmmm, remember one day that monkey will go market and he won't return again....

1 Like

Re: Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet by Heathen777(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2020
Nice BS story.
Re: Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet by kingxsamz(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2020
Only an oversized mumu would believe that guy was shot...
The shooter cleary avoided the guy and shot right over his shoulder. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Meet Nairalander Who Did Odeshi and test himself with bullet by Dantedasz(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
Biafra1stson:
For the atheist who dont visit the crime section

Follow the thread here and hear testimonies of people who have done this odeshi jazz from different witch doctors.

https://www.nairaland.com/5840042/nairalander-test-odeshi-gun-refused

I am a living testimony

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Discrepancies Of Jesus' Crucifixion / News: Prophet Emmanuel Omale Should Be Prosecuted Forthwith By The Agf. / WHOSE child is acting like this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.