Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done (18062 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by RamessesIV(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2020
Okay let me share mine,i would love to travel out to maybe to the Bahamas or those one with blue beaches early morning just close to the tides we go naked have sex out in the open grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Liliantalks: 11:37pm On May 07, 2020
angelfallz:
Lol, many of you don't have any weird sexual fantasy. Go to foreign forums and see what it means to have weird sexual fantasies. You would see things you never thought possible.
1. rape fantasies
2. dog sex fantasies
3. torture sex fantasies(not restricted to whips, knives are included)
4. fisting sex fantasies etc...
RUBBISH, we r not psychos
Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Chuky7(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2020
Liliantalks:
grin
Liliantalks:
Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by angelfallz(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2020
Liliantalks:

Lol.
Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Aboks(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2020
Liliantalks:

White man and their yeye character

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Dfynboi: 7:51am On May 08, 2020
Administration1:
When the Babcock video surfaced, I was watching it in Church after equipment testing for broadcast of Shiloh, when this young girl caught me watching it even though I reduced screen brightness, she just stared at me laughingly.
On our way home, she openly told all the people I used to drop that she's going to her Aunty's house along my street.

Dude, this girl made me Bleep her in my car as I was cumming, she pulled out my dick and sucked the whole cum. guys you should get a girl to try it out. The feeling is outta this world
hmm,com make heaven make i see#lol
Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Dfynboi: 7:54am On May 08, 2020
mine is straffing a woman in d presence of her hubby#damn
Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Elimon(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
IvarDboneless:

you don't need a wide pus*y to achieve this kinda fantasy...the tighter the pus*y the sweeter it gets wink.you continue to feel the thrust of your di*k and how the Virgina breathes will stuck inside...damn...if you understand what I mean.
YOU ARE A BADT GUY!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Geminvert(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol why does this sound normal to me
Because it is.
The only problem is that since he's paying for it,he might be doing it with random people Everytime and that's not too healthy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Geminvert(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2020
larryUG:

we have it, it is just that we like to deceive ourselves. dont be surprised that all those people shouting "'eew"' "what did i just read'' blah blah have even deeper fantasies than the OP.
True that,our people are hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Anal she dey press phone... Na mean headquarter go be 12 lane road o

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by meziology: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
I have some many fantasies fulfilled already... I love bdsm though and would love to sub a beautiful lady hopefully in Abuja... I don't care for the age... Even if u are 50 years old... U will take it nasty from me...chat me up or call

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by meziology: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Also I will share mine which I guess is common.. a friend of mine annoyed me so we were making up when I tied her hands to her back, made it very tight and bleeped her doggy until she was squirting all over the place, don't know what happened but she shat on the bed... Made her turn over used belt and flogged her pussy till she started begging cus of the multiple orgasms... That was only how I was able to cum.... The hotel run smelled of shit, cum, and piss.... God forgive us cos the cleaners I'm sure saw nonsense that day..... I make it nasty

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Badboibipo:
I will start. I used to pay girls to sit on my face, and just pretend like I'm not there while suffocating under their very big asses. They would make calls, browse and even eat while I'm under their ass breathing into their ass and pussyyy till I'm almost dying then they let me breath. It was heaven, I want to die under the yansh of a female, it's my destiny. Took a break for a while now. Lol what about you?

Hahaha. To each their own�
Re: Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done by Fetish12: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria,a lot of sexual fantasies are suppressed,due to our so much attachment to religion, myself I like to be trampled painfully by women,what I do,during night crusades,I will find a good spot,and lie down,sorround myself with some chairs,before night,I will be surrounded by women,and the floor will be darkness by crowd of women,when they look for space to put thier chairs and stools,they don't see ,they complain of me lying on the floor and occupying space,I will pretend I am in deep sleep, angrily,some will place thier chairs on top of my head,beside me,around,as they sing songs,many walk on top of me,not caring,I will quitely stretch my fingers beside thier heels,while,they crush it, not caring what is under there,at one time,one fat lady wanted to shift,she stepped on my head with her whole weight,nearly crushing my head to pulp,when she looked down,and see I didn't shift nor care,she just ask the person beside her if am alright,she told her I may be mad person,one just placed her feet on top of my body as if am carpet,not caring,but I was just lying down there, enjoying sweet pains,while my manhood charges and nearly blows..the tramping with pains by women is my sexual fantasies,it gives me pleasure.expecially in crowd at night...where women don't care..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.