Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

is covid 19 a scam ??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / is covid 19 a scam ??? (323 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is covid 19 a scam ??? by lazkizz(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2020
I believe in this world everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
the current situation we found ourselves in today in Nigeria, I have strong doubt and believe that its all a propaganda, and the world leaders and the international bodies have come to a conclusion that the best way to archive their aims and objectives is to tell the masses about a deadly virus that is spreading faster than the speed of 5G ....
let think about this for a minute ......the virus started from China Wuhan , BT has never cross to major cities like Shanghai, bejinig and hubei in the same China
and for the death in USA, they all in agreement with China. Trump is making it looks like his not in the same page with his Chinese counterpart.

this are some reasonable facts to think about their lies
* IMF forgiving some countries their debts
( we all know how Heartless IMF are towards unpaid loans )

* prominent and wealthy individuals came out via their social media platforms to declear that they are positive to the deadly 5G *sorry corona virus.
( even El rufia )

*the whole world is on recession , but Nigeria has received it highest international funds in this hard times when this countries has their own problems .
(W.H.O , EU, IMF, China ,USA , Saudi , NGOS e.t.c )

*the wealthy Nigerians welcome the lockdown idea, because they are prepared and have the money .
while hunger virus just killed my neighbor this afternoon.
( they want you to depends on them, for give away )

*NCDC begging Kogi state to have a case
*Governors coming out to the public and telling us about 28420 cases
(are they Doctors )

( nobody knows somebody that knows anybody that have the virus )

*seriously let's be frank this is 9ja , we know ourselves, culture and lifestyle.
if this virus is very very contagious the way they describe it...... believe me, nobody go remain for 9ja.

*the deadly virus that has no cure can be kill with common soap and hand sanitizer.

meanwhile wash your hand always
staysafe
stay at home
preach the corona gospel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by stainchris(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2020
Young man,why do you like confusion and distraction?
Would you rather have your own family members contract this virus before you believe in its existence?
IMF is not a commercial bank that loans money to poor nations just to earn fat interest, they majorly assists nations in times of trouble and could reduce or forego the loans given to any such nations just to help their economies to grow for the sake of the humans in those countries.
If you believe that Nigeria's case is a fraud then make your own investigation and expose them.
Anyway, they are your own opinions and you are entitled to your own opinions and so are mine.
Meanwhile,wash your hands always.
Stay safe.
Stay at home.
Preach the corona gospel.

1 Like

Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by gift2xl: 1:19am On May 07, 2020
Op I don't care if it's fake news or not, the virus is real, pls stay safe continually.

1 Like

Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by Gidigizzle: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op I think you're right because its almost five months now and we don't really understand if Nigerian government are after our wellbeing or their own selfish interest.
There's no doubt covid19 is real but the question is how long are we going to be on lockdown that seems to trigger the poverty rate of the country?
How long will our students stay at home doing nothing?
Think about it...for how long?
Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by lazkizz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
gift2xl:
Op I don't care if it's fake news or not, the virus is real, pls stay safe continually.
are you not tried of the fake news
Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by lazkizz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
stainchris:
Young man,why do you like confusion and distraction?
Would you rather have your own family members contract this virus before you believe in its existence?
IMF is not a commercial bank that loans money to poor nations just to earn fat interest, they majorly assists nations in times of trouble and could reduce or forego the loans given to any such nations just to help their economies to grow for the sake of the humans in those countries.
If you believe that Nigeria's case is a fraud then make your own investigation and expose them.
Anyway, they are your own opinions and you are entitled to your own opinions and so are mine.
Meanwhile,wash your hands always.
Stay safe.
Stay at home.
Preach the corona gospel.
hmmmmmmm
Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by lazkizz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gidigizzle:
Op I think you're right because its almost five months now and we don't really understand if Nigerian government are after our wellbeing or their own selfish interest.
There's no doubt covid19 is real but the question is how long are we going to be on lockdown that seems to trigger the poverty rate of the country?
How long will our students stay at home doing nothing?
Think about it...for how long?
thanks for your understanding, some dumb ass just belive everything they see on the internet/ tv.
Re: is covid 19 a scam ??? by lazkizz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
gift2xl:
hope now you don c the real agenda behind everything

(1) (Reply)

FG Activates 22 COVID-19 Testing Laboratories / Heart Palpitations / I'm Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.