Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) (86663 Views)

Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Alex Badeh: Military Parades 15 Suspected Killers Of Ex-cds, (photos) / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Deoboss(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2020
osamz007:
Sharp sharp to prison

Hope the law is not lenient with them but should be as brutal as they where to the deceased they killed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 07, 2020
Coldie:

No be yahoo boys do that thing.

This is a case of cultism. Rivers people no know much about Yahoo
na yahoo deal. One of them collect yahoo money run. Den the other person told cultists to kidnap him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by udomma1005(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
Why given them mask to wear, nonsense
They were brought from the cell with Lotta goons detained inside, let them not start spreading out here if it was acquired in there! THINK ABOUT IT.....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by livebyday(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2020
Coldie:

No be yahoo boys do that thing.

This is a case of cultism. Rivers people no know much about Yahoo

Who told you?

Be quiet next time

It was a Yahoo deal gone bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Philinho(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2020
May we not die the death of others.... Only one person was d Target. But cos d other two were in his company,they died with him.. Loveless sponsors wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by mrkings84(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2020
Fragility6:
Police wan use diz mata chop tire. Anybdy dem catch now na d suspected kidnappers

Why are u sounding as if u reason from ur anus?

So you think a kidnapped case where the victims were killed and buried in shallow graves is the type that the Nigeria police will just arrest anyone they see just to make money?

Abeg Nigeria Police is more than that, forget the fact that they are corrupted, don't u know when it comes to serious crimes they (NPF) always do their best to bring perpetrators to book!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by livebyday(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
na yahoo deal. One of them collect yahoo money run. Den the other person told cultists to kidnap him

Very correct

Mandate for the puller of the Yahoo funds was one of the ones killed

It's so unfortunate

Yahoo is truly destroying this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Livingstone124: 8:42am On May 07, 2020
Face mask to these devils. Why? What for? Speedy trial and execution at least 24hrs.
Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by ud4u: 8:44am On May 07, 2020
Imprisonment straight
Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 07, 2020
Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by eleko1: 8:46am On May 07, 2020
Alternatively,Dey should release these demons to UNIPORT students and watch dem raze them

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Anfield247(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2020
Who gave them face mask?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
See them small small boys , I know their parents will be asking where they went wrong in bringing these monsters up,smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Tribalism123(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
U don't need to touch them.

A fight against them is a fight against terrorism.

They need to be pampered and given VIP treatment.

Who said this?
When, where and why?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by tatatar: 8:53am On May 07, 2020
Why is no one talking about the name of the leader of the group
Wike was right afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Nmezor(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2020
Glad to know they HV all been caught... They should be killed as well

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by mcdokwe(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2020
wunmi590:
cry

Believe me some Nigerians are just plain wicked, honestly how would you just kill human being like you, these are some of the thing that can't move Nigeria forward.

I could remember 10 years ago when I was told to come a kill a chicken for the family, I had to decline, and some else from the family had to do it.

The sight of me holding knife to kill what I can't create is just to danmmm for me honestly.

They need to cut of one of their leg and hand, andnalso pluck of one of their eyes and leave them for like 4 month without food and medication, let them feel the pain the families and friends are going through now.

We are too wicked to one another in this country honestly.
bros, you chop the chicken

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Golan007: 8:57am On May 07, 2020
Na crime join all of them together.

I only have pity for the female amongst them who was simply doing boyfriend and girlfriend.

Nwafor's compadre may also have been without guilt.

The Law should exact its power.
Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
I don't understand how somepeople enjoy killing? I killed a chicken once it was uncomfortable 4 me and are we realizing that NPF know their work they just don't like to do it

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Roon9(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

They were even given a face mask and implemented social distancing.

Nigerian police know how to package you very well when they want to fvck you up!

Assin ehn angry
Once FG don put hand the case is ended. These ones are gone for life

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by hilfinity(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

Nigerian police know how to package you very well when they want to fvck you up!

Dt's wat u call "DRESS TO KILL" grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2020
wunmi590:
cry

Believe me some Nigerians are just plain wicked, honestly how would you just kill human being like you, these are some of the thing that can't move Nigeria forward.

I could remember 10 years ago when I was told to come a kill a chicken for the family, I had to decline, and some else from the family had to do it.

The sight of me holding knife to kill what I can't create is just to danmmm for me honestly.

They need to cut of one of their leg and hand, andnalso pluck of one of their eyes and leave them for like 4 month without food and medication, let them feel the pain the families and friends are going through now.

We are too wicked to one another in this country honestly.

Bros na waoh.. you couldn't kill a chicken but you want another person to mutilate and even pluck eyeballs.... Am confused undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:02am On May 07, 2020
kill them!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by mauchiz: 9:03am On May 07, 2020
Firing squad loading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2020
lonelydora:
The killers are "Anchor boys" a reigning cult group in Ogu/Bolo LGA in Rivers state.
They were once "Ateke" boys.

But Nelson Nwafor is also a cultist.

Thank God they have all been caught.

explains so much..was wondering what kind of business deal he had with a kidnapper. But how do you know he is a cultist ??

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Btruth: 9:05am On May 07, 2020
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

yes, they need to because of the welfare of others in the cell.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by osusuallstars: 9:06am On May 07, 2020
They were not handcuffed
Nose mask OK but social distance bad because they will some be hanged
Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Golan007: 9:06am On May 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
See them small small boys , I know their parents will be asking where they went wrong in bringing these monsters up,smh

Their parents should accept their role in condoning bad behaviour.

In my time, I couldn't bring home a pair of shoes my father never bought for me, but now, kids buy cars for their parents.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by bluefilm: 9:07am On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
Why given them mask to wear, nonsense

I wonder o!
Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by LordShiva97(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2020
It's because of heinous crimes like this that I'll always support the capital punishment.

They deserved to be flayed alive or fed to hungry hounds, Ramsey Bolton's style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) by Swingate(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2020
Kudos to the Nigerian police and all involved in the search and arrest of these animals in human skin, to me I see the leader was motivated by jealously.
The only way this will make sense, is for them to be tried and sentenced within a month and the governor compelled to sign the death warrant if they are sentenced to death, this will bring closure for the families of the victims. May the souls of the victims rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.