Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls (29490 Views)

Excess Crude Account Falls By 89% To $472,513 / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by FirstbornWds: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

We are even lucky it's Buhari that's the president during this pandemic. Had it been it was one of them (the looting gang), a piece of tomato could have been N1,000.

Their party, the Poverty Development Party looted the country blind, brainwashed their supporters in believing that looting is a career. And now that things are being done the way they should be, they're crying all over the place.

The scammer they tried to sell to Nigerians in the last election has been sacking his employees, left right and center. People who couldn't manage abundance resources want to mange scarce one!

Awon werey!
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Xioxing: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

This is the more reason we need to save for the rainy days.

However, enemies of the state have been keeping night vigil praying and fasting for a fall in national income so that Buhari and his family will starve to death, I think their prayers are gradually being answered. In their foolish view, a boom on the economy has little consequences on their lives because Buhari refuse to be sharing money house to house. Clowns.

Rather, they have been very prayerful for American economy to rise since that is the country whose economy has direct impact on them.

Let's wait and see how Buhari and his family will eventually die of hunger. I have never seen a collection of human beings with such degree of foolishness.
read what you wrote And now mediate and ask yourself who the foolish...stupid and unprogressive one is and finally ask yourself how much credit alert you got today typing that gibberish... Stop been childish here or rather return to your mother's kitchen for dish washing...have you done that this morning?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2020
I just hope Nigeria gets sense after all these..... smiley
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by okosodo: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

We are even lucky it's Buhari that's the president during this pandemic. Had it been it was one of them (the looting gang), a piece of tomato could have been N1,000.

Their party, the Poverty Development Party looted the country blind, brainwashed their supporters in believing that looting is a career. And now that things are being done the way they should be, they're crying all over the place.

The scammer they tried to sell to Nigerians in the last election has been sacking his employees, left right and center. People who couldn't manage abundance resources want to mange scarce one!

Awon werey!
So you people still refuse to have sense even after the monumental failure of the worst president so far. Goodluck had 16 trn. naira to use throughout his 6 years in charge and your god Buhari had spent 39 thrillion and still borrowed more with the most devastating effect on the economy. If you are not wise may be your children in the future will learn from your stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Nobody: 7:41am On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

Awon werey!

things were half their present price during the Gej administration.

I know hunger has damage you guys brain so it is hard to think properly

7 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Afolabimills(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

Awon werey!
are u not tired of this useless talk?oh have forgotten it's the usual apc n it's evil supporters style u guys are worse than covid 19

5 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

However, enemies of the state have been keeping night vigil praying and fasting for a fall in national income so that Buhari and his family will starve to death, I think their prayers are gradually being answered. In their foolish view, a boom on the economy has little consequences on their lives because Buhari refuse to be sharing money house to house. Clowns.

Rather, they have been very prayerful for American economy to rise since that is the country whose economy has direct impact on them.

Let's wait and see how Buhari and his family will eventually die of hunger. I have never seen a collection of human beings with such degree of foolishness.

Are you sure you are OK?....such a disgusting comment this early morning

4 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Moneywirer: 7:42am On May 07, 2020
With regular inflow of revenue Abia state couldn't pay salaries what will now happen this time

3 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Nobody: 7:42am On May 07, 2020
shey all states were sleeping an waiting for free oil money
this is just the introduction

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by izunned: 7:43am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

You are dead yet you don't know. Your thoughts is grossly so poor and underdeveloped. You are just benighted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by stonemasonn: 7:44am On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

Awon werey!
the chief looter OBJ, is still far better than your audio saint PMB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

The mediocrity you're celebrating today, will hunt you tomorrow.
It has already started hurting him and them all in the anus.. Knowing how painful it has been.. But won't be able to say it so they won't be mocked.. I have alot of dem around me begging for crumbs.

PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Coldie(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2020
The money wasn't reaching me before so if it reduces, e no affect me both ways

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
Urchman200:
wake up u are writing nonsense,

Beautiful nonsense......
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by SocialJustice: 7:49am On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

See wailing laced with misplaced frustration!
In your mind you think you gain relevance by supporting this useless government. You and your kids and their kids will suffer the consequences of the bad governance you support. If you like, continue singing praises of your oppressors. The funny part is you're most likely a nobody in the government, you just want to feel among here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by isblog(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
We have already stolen and spent the future so this shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone or state.

Summary: bad leadership in over 20years
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by proprince(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

Where is your sense please.

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by SocialJustice: 7:51am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes o, I agree 100%.

Infact, the oil will start selling for less than $1 in few days time and it will continue like that for 5 years. By then, the lying Buhari and his family would have starved to death.

If it were Jonathan, he would have diversified the economy so much that Nigeria's economy will be competing with that of US. undecided
You made no sense, abeg shift and your use of sacarsm is dull and without life.

4 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2020
What have we benefitted from FAAC when the economy was booming. It's even better this way. Less to loot. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Tribalism123(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2020
The rainy days are over

We will be technically equal.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Enwhen(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

Go for check up asap

2 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Nobody: 7:54am On May 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
Una never see anything. E don fall for una head. Oil should continue selling for below $20, maybe this is how Nigeria will finally get good leaders as there will be barely any money to steal.

This lying deceitful Buhari that came to power promising heaven and earth, not knowing he's just another thieving miscreant.
... is Buhari coronavirus that is crippling the whole world economy ?'Mumurism at its peak !

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Nobody: 7:55am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

Your purposed enemies of state are those who refuse to agree with an illiterate government. Bah ?

Assuming you are given OBJ and PMB to choose as your personal employers who will pay your monthly salary, who will you work for ?

Do you know that your darling daddy is going to sack workers this year ? Pray, he is able to steer us like the Corrupt PDP leaders did in 2007/2008 World Economic recession without getting Nigerians hurt.

If he leads Nigeria into recession in 2020, that will be the third time in Nigeria's history and a World record that GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS needs to take into consideration.

Tell me that a man's Coincidence is good to stay Negative always.

Also tailor your comments towards positives and stop thinking about your imaginary enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by PassingShot(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

The mediocrity you're celebrating today, will hunt you tomorrow.
See someone who celebrates total failure of Jonathan and PDP' sixteen wasted years talking about mediocrity!

If I ask you to list PDP's achievements in sixteen years, you will start talking of GSM which only required the licensing of operators to achieve.

Awon audio achievers.

4 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by FEGNO: 7:55am On May 07, 2020
And what does low revenues matter to the politicians? Would it stop a local Government Chairman from building that duplex he did not have before he became Chairman? Or buying one or two exotic cars he never dreamt of owning? As usual it is the poeple that will bear the brunt of the down turn in the economy.

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by PigTormentor: 7:55am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

The level of stupidity and ignorance among those you are referring to is astonishing to say the least. The hatred in their hearts is also killing them softly and their unborn generations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.