Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls (29518 Views)

Excess Crude Account Falls By 89% To $472,513 / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Excellentmind: 10:44am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

This is the more reason we need to save for the rainy days.

However, enemies of the state have been keeping night vigil praying and fasting for a fall in national income so that Buhari and his family will starve to death, I think their prayers are gradually being answered. In their foolish view, a boom on the economy has little consequences on their lives because Buhari refuse to be sharing money house to house. Clowns.

Rather, they have been very prayerful for American economy to rise since that is the country whose economy has direct impact on them.

Let's wait and see how Buhari and his family will eventually die of hunger. I have never seen a collection of human beings with such degree of foolishness.

Yes, you reserve the right of expression of frustration whenever you deem it fit. However, convincing Nigerians and getting them to believe that blood is the same as water will forever remain a herculean task, as the difference between them is very clear, even to the blind.

Again, there is no amount of support or encouragement or projection in good light of this government that will ever differentiate it from a colossal failure, which is its cardinal objective, even in the days of campaign.

When someone who has neither seen nor undergone computer training is made a computer teacher, the output will be better imagined.

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Kate06(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2020
luckyehis:

Interested

Whatsapp/call: 2348145319150
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Princedapace(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Those set of people are the one keeping us here. The blame the past forgetting that the present leaders have always been there from the past and did nothing in past, still doing nothing in the present.

Aswear, they amuse me!

Many APC members were with PDP and were in party or the other in the past..

so, if wake up tomorrow and change my name, it means my past records are deleted? They are really funny o
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2020
Princedapace:

Aswear, they amuse me!

Many APC members were with PDP and were in party or the other in the past..

so, if wake up tomorrow and change my name, it means my past records are deleted? They are really funny o
Don't mind them. Most of them are mentally retarded.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:15am On May 07, 2020
bayelsaowei:
lets even leave 16 years..this same president we are talking about has ruled Nigeria before. Got in via a coup and failed as a leader..and the same human being is here again..and fools are cheering him..

I am so annoyed with nigerians...

The country is filled with i dont even know what to say...
That's why we keep going back. Since independence, other countries that started later than us have gone far but we are still here struggle to stand. Because our people don't like to see truth.

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Cocolatti(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2020
ttmax09:
can you drop ur number let's talk? Or email
Be careful lest you get your fingers burnt
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by omofranyoung(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

However, enemies of the state have been keeping night vigil praying and fasting for a fall in national income so that Buhari and his family will starve to death, I think their prayers are gradually being answered. In their foolish view, a boom on the economy has little consequences on their lives because Buhari refuse to be sharing money house to house. Clowns.

Rather, they have been very prayerful for American economy to rise since that is the country whose economy has direct impact on them.

Let's wait and see how Buhari and his family will eventually die of hunger. I have never seen a collection of human beings with such degree of foolishness.
Rubbish post
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by bayelsaowei(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

YOU ARE MAKING HUGE PROGRESS TOWARDS BECOMING ONE OF THE GREATEST FOOLS EVER. PLS KEEP IT UP. GOOD WORK.

WHILE AT IT, PLS KEEP YOUR HEAD IN YOUR ASS.
i will rather torment you and your idiocy until you grow some sense...

Unthinking nigerians voted for a dictator two times and you think Nigeria would move an inch forward?

Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.. thats foolishness as expressed by Einstein..

Now run along..
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by pseudaria: 12:11pm On May 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
If after this pandemic, the present leaders of this country be it at the federal, state and local government still continue with their embezzlement and poor economic reforms, then you knw that Nigeria will need serious deliverance to get it right.
Least I forget come 2023, if we continue with this " he is my brother", "he is from my tribe", "he is a friend of the family", "he is in my religious circle" bullcrap without looking at the integrity, economic knowledge, selflessness and above all a respecter of law then I will find a place and weep for Nigeria.
The youth shld stop unnecessary greed and join hand come 2023 to retire some of this old crooked politicians.
You know that will never happen with the SW youths still supporting buhari hoping for SW presidency 2023

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Olabode971(f): 12:42pm On May 07, 2020
bubu and state governors dancing Gbese, right now, hearing that $311m and $3.4bn don finally arrive.. #Sinzu_Mullar. Money go soon finish nau.

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by winningwinner(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2020
PassingShot:

We are even lucky it's Buhari that's the president during this pandemic. Had it been it was one of them (the looting gang), a piece of tomato could have been N1,000.

Their party, the Poverty Development Party looted the country blind, brainwashed their supporters in believing that looting is a career. And now that things are being done the way they should be, they're crying all over the place.

The scammer they tried to sell to Nigerians in the last election has been sacking his employees, left right and center. People who couldn't manage abundant resources want to mange scarce ones!

Awon werey!

See someone who celebrates total failure of Jonathan and PDP' sixteen wasted years talking about mediocrity!

If I ask you to list PDP's achievements in sixteen years, you will start talking of GSM which only required the licensing of operators to achieve.

Awon audio achievers.

Okay, that's another version of the blame game? I thought some people are wise... Imagine starting to blame others on their incapacitation... Waaoh! You can't get tired of this dumb game huh! Good leaders are those who take responsibility for their actions and not blaming them on others. Nigerian government must be very careful not to insult the sensibilities of Nigerians.

Just listen to what you're saying in public without shame... Hmmmm, Nigeria is truly gone!
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Yankee101: 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
Nigeria should print at least 10trillion naira. Issue bonds in local naira plus quantitative easing. Every major country is doing it. Your currency won't crash unless major countries decide (no matter your fiscal policies, good or bad). And for a country like Nigeria which dominates West African economy and our currency is accepted in neighbouring countries, I don't know what they're waiting for. If you pay palliatives and infrastructural fiscal policy of 10trillion and collect income taxes (individuals), WHT and VAT (businesses), you'll pull back nearly 2 trillion from circulation. Claw back what you give states in the form of debt repayment/forgiveness. That way little cash changes hands.

Don't know what kind of economists are running point in this government.

Cos we already have inflation without any significant increase in money under circulation

Infact people reduce spending during uncertainties.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by newisd75: 3:25pm On May 07, 2020
d present minister of finance is d worse mf in d history of nigeria, d buhari fg is heading 4 economic colaspe
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Legendguru: 3:58pm On May 07, 2020
Really
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by 7lives: 4:21pm On May 07, 2020
Moneywirer:
With regular inflow of revenue Abia state couldn't pay salaries what will now happen this time

grin grin grin grin Don't despair, just increase the Abia state IGR.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by 7lives: 4:26pm On May 07, 2020
onyxo76:
even for Federal workers sef by June it might be easy o, time to face that farm I've been trying to create time for

Your head dey there.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by 7lives: 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
wink2015:

NIGERIA AS A NATION HAS BEEN LIVING IN SELF DECEIT. Not now, certainly not but right from Independence in the 1960s.

NOBODY WANT TO CREATE NATIONAL WEALTH.

STATES IN NIGERIA GO CAP IN HAND BEGGING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR ALLOCATIONS.

STATES IN NIGERIA DO NOT WANT TO EXPLORE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF REVENUE IN A PRODUCTIVE AND SUSTAINABLE MANNERS.

States in Nigeria depends 100 per cent on money sourced from Niger delta crude oil.

Thanks to the Good people of the Niger delta region they use their crude oil to foot the bills of the government of Nigeria which they are still doing as at today with even the fall in the price of crude.

IT IS ABOUT TIME NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY FROM CRUDE OIL BASED TO AGRICULTURE.

Let states in Nigeria work hard and contribute to their own development instead of waiting for the socalled "FREE MONEY"

But a certain Jeremiah mobilized his people to create wealth na, those who eke out the wealth, through sheer hard work became stupendously wealthy.
They even lend five million pounds to Nigeria, yet these people were forcefully brought down to almost nothing.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by 7lives: 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
Yankee101:
Nigeria should print at least 10trillion naira. Issue bonds in local naira plus quantitative easing. Every major country is doing it. Your currency won't crash unless major countries decide (no matter your fiscal policies, good or bad). And for a country like Nigeria which dominates West African economy and our currency is accepted in neighbouring countries, I don't know what they're waiting for. If you pay palliatives and infrastructural fiscal policy of 10trillion and collect income taxes (individuals), WHT and VAT (businesses), you'll pull back nearly 2 trillion from circulation. Claw back what you give states in the form of debt repayment/forgiveness. That way little cash changes hands.

Don't know what kind of economists are running point in this government.

Cos we already have inflation without any significant increase in money under circulation

Infact people reduce spending during uncertainties.

Print more money, so that naira can become the Zimbabwean dollar?.
Nigerians must produce more than crude oil to remain afloat.
There are illegal miners everywhere, thats good money leaking out.
I once mine gold at a river, I no go mention the name of that river here, na the sand wey we pack out of that river gave us the gold.
grin Na play self we go play by that river, we are only curious to find out if it's truely possible and there it was.
The gold deposit in Osun is only second to the one in South Africa, let the government exploit this gold reserve.
About 9 Chinese were recently caught in illegal mining activity, na here we go sit dey nag and Chinaman will extract all the gold.
Nigerians have no business being poor, I'm just trying to make little sense.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by PassingShot(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Okay, that's another version of the blame game? I thought some people are wise... Imagine starting to blame others on their incapacitation... Waaoh! You can't get tired of this dumb game huh! Good leaders are those who take responsibility for their actions and not blaming them on others. Nigerian government must be very careful not to insult the sensibilities of Nigerians.

Just listen to what you're saying in public without shame... Hmmmm, Nigeria is truly gone!
Just utter rubbish. The truth is bitter I guess.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by themanderon: 8:26pm On May 07, 2020
A country run by brain dead louts who have failed to save for the rainy day.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by celeiyke: 8:40pm On May 07, 2020
Restructuring loading
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by agabusta: 11:54pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:
now that buhari has withdraw all the Gej savings, where will now get funds to bailout states?

Which GEJ savings? GEJ that was already borrowing to pay FG worker's salaries before he left.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by ttmax09(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2020
Cocolatti:
Be careful lest you get your fingers burnt
thanks bro
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MetaPhysical: 2:31am On May 08, 2020
Why are they not raising capital through bonds?
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by BigIyanga: 2:49am On May 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

Stupid reponse.. So enemies of the state out-prayed and outworked your hero GMB and zombie followers like you? Where were u when he doubled the national budget from 3.8tn to 8tn in a yr with shrinking income? He allocated the bigest money -N500bn to SIP (Social Investment Programnes) without any ministry or NASS oversight. You have had 5 years to fix, but u derive joy in blaming everyone but yourself. ..It takes 4 yrs to graduate from university and after 5th yr, you’re still blaming your lecturers ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MasterKernel: 3:57am On May 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

Can you close your mouth for a moment, think... Before you talk.

Buhari's failure to diversify, restore security, as well economic emancipation is what has played out, it has nothing to do with any body's prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) / Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.