Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls (29528 Views)

Excess Crude Account Falls By 89% To $472,513 / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by SocialJustice: 8:17am On May 07, 2020
PigTormentor:

Obviously you are been paid by Radio Biafra to post trash and lies on Social media.
Only those been paid will be quick to accuse others of getting paid.

I on the other hand donate money to any cause I believe in. I'm one of the few Nigerians that actually donated to a party even though I'm not a member nor do I seek ANYTHING is return. I simply put my money where my mouth is. I give money to local politicians that I believe in and I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN.

I asked for simple evidence of Buhari stealing money, and you have so far posted NOTHING.
And you know I'm from biafra because of your crude mind and prejudice.

Good thing Buhari is ruling well in your eyes, may other facets of your life flourish the way Buhari is using humongous resources to achieve almost nothing.

I do not have proof but the mismanagement of the country is clear for everyone to see. Loans upon loans with little to show. Distribution of Abacha $322m returned loot to unidentified less privileged people, the cronyism and abuse of federal character, PMS should be selling at most N70 but government is secretly taxing Nigerians and only just made PMS price N117, the outrageous prices at which FG contracts are being awarded, you can't see anything for yourself keep waiting for proof.

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Doyenro23(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2020
Learn how to make upto $200 weekly in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by hadex90(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2020
why must we always follow either APC or PDP? why can't we see pass religion, ethnicity or Party in Voting for the right person? why do we keep voting old people as our leaders. I fear for the future of Nigeria
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Honor10: 8:22am On May 07, 2020
mauryndee:
this is the kind of time you need GEJ and his team of technocrats to help diversify the economy

Why did some nigerians voted this disaster of a lifeless buhari on us??

Why didn't he diversify the economy why he was there, he ruled for 6 years if I can remember, some of u need sense.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Roon9(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2020
Naughtysite:

The people who were not ashamed to tell us that the repatriated Abacha loot of last year worth $320 million was spent on school feeding program .

Can you imagine that ?

So they fed school pupils for 100 years with 320 million dollars ? No single capital project attached to it ?

Lols! By the time buhari is done we would apologise to Abacha
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Bahdsypha(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

This is the more reason we need to save for the rainy days.

However, enemies of the state have been keeping night vigil praying and fasting for a fall in national income so that Buhari and his family will starve to death, I think their prayers are gradually being answered. In their foolish view, a boom on the economy has little consequences on their lives because Buhari refuse to be sharing money house to house. Clowns.

Rather, they have been very prayerful for American economy to rise since that is the country whose economy has direct impact on them.

Let's wait and see how Buhari and his family will eventually die of hunger. I have never seen a collection of human beings with such degree of foolishness.

Wtf?
What are you even saying?
Where did you see Nigerians praying for buhari to starve?
You and the government you support are clowns
Anyone that has ever defended any Nigerian government...both pdp and apc are clowns
People like you are the reason Nigeria is like this...very unpatriotic

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by ttmax09(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2020
Kate06:
I pray all keeps getting worse so that their brain will reset.

I want oil price to go low as $5/barrel or less. Exchange rate to go pass $1=#600 so that we trading btc and working as freelancers can make huge monies after exchange.

Nonsense, as if I have ever benefited from this govt ever.

Let's learn how to make money and leave them to their misfortunes.

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

I need just 10 people to join me with 100 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 74 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

Our members have started getting good profits already..
can you drop ur number let's talk? Or email

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Realmendontlie: 8:30am On May 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
If after this pandemic, the present leaders of this country be it at the federal, state and local government still continue with their embezzlement and poor economic reforms, then you knw that Nigeria will need serious deliverance to get it right.
Least I forget come 2023, if we continue with this " he is my brother", "he is from my tribe", "he is a friend of the family", "he is in my religious circle" bullcrap without looking at the integrity, economic knowledge, selflessness and above all a respecter of law then I will find a place and weep for Nigeria.
The youth shld stop unnecessary greed and join hand come 2023 to retire some of this old crooked politicians.
You get sense Jare
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by PigTormentor: 8:32am On May 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
And you know I'm from biafra because of your crude mind and prejudice.

Good thing Buhari is ruling well in your eyes, may other facets of your life flourish the way Buhari is using humongous resources to achieve almost nothing.

I do not have proof but the mismanagement of the country is clear for everyone to see. Loans upon loans with little to show. Distribution of Abacha $322m returned loot to unidentified less privileged people, the cronyism and abuse of federal character, PMS should be selling at most N70 but government is secretly taxing Nigerians and only just made PMS price N117, the outrageous prices at which FG contracts are being awarded, you can't see anything for yourself keep waiting for proof.

Glad you agree that you have no PROOF except insinuations and assumptions.

Pls list he loans for us and we can tackle each one at a time. Where do you think the govt is getting money from to finance all the capital projects that they have going on int eh country? When there's a shortfall in govt revenue, where do you think they will get the money from to compensate for the shortfall? Is there a country in the world that doesn't borrow? The US is the biggest borrower of funds in the whole world. Their next loan is 3 TRILLION dollars loan planed for this month. Capital projects take time to materialize, a rail line can take many many years to construct even in the most optimum situation. 4 years from now, most Nigerians will be glad with the level of capital project been undertaken right now.

The cost of PMS is the lowest in Nigeria and Angola in the whole of Africa. Just because oil is now selling for 10 dollars does not mean that the fuel you are buying today was refined from a 10 dollar par barrel oil. Oil is sold in FUTURE CONTRACTS- Which means the oil you are using today was more than like agreed to about 3 to 6 months ago. If the price of oil keeps going down and down then yes the price of fuel will also go down some more.
The sad part is that we have some many people that have been to school, but most lack the ability to seek facts, they just hear rumors and they take is as facts.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Adegokenath(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2020
A
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2020
It time for Nigeria to go back to factory settings. When there was no Nigeria and where all Nigerian states were only neighbours doing business with each other. When no one had to seat down in one office far away and wait for other states submit money to him and then he will start sharing it again back to the states. The Nigeria before it was raped and destroyed by Lugard.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by PigTormentor: 8:34am On May 07, 2020
[s]
Jflex07:
trash!! You are being paid to defend the dullard, and so I understand that you can fvck his ass for all I care.. zombies are pathetic beings!
[/s]

I guess you are being paid by Radio Biafra to post lies and rumors on social media. That's the only possible explanation for your outlook.
Stop drinking Namdiot Cownu's urine for breakfast, it's bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by ostarlink: 8:35am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

However, enemies of the state have been keeping night vigil praying and fasting for a fall in national income so that Buhari and his family will starve to death, I think their prayers are gradually being answered. In their foolish view, a boom on the economy has little consequences on their lives because Buhari refuse to be sharing money house to house. Clowns.

Rather, they have been very prayerful for American economy to rise since that is the country whose economy has direct impact on them.

Let's wait and see how Buhari and his family will eventually die of hunger. I have never seen a collection of human beings with such degree of foolishness.

I weep on behalf of the parent that gave birth to you. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by bayelsaowei(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2020
PigTormentor:

Yeah like building the 2nd Niger bridge that has been in development for only God know how many years. Like building Rail lines that are now functioning, like building roads, like building new terminal at MMA, like bulding many other projects that will have impact on the daily lives of average Nigerians for generations to come.

The only thing pdp will point to is GSM- The Nigerian govt did not pay for GSM. To the contrary, they actually made money from GSM because all the providers had to pay the govt for licenses. The govt made money from GSM, not invest in GSM. GSM also came to all other African countries around 2000, I should know, I was importing phones and other phone accessories back then into Nigeria, ( I was one of the first people to bring phone to computer village in large quantities for sale as far back as 2000.) Ghana and other African countries.
didnt the last admin work on the same rail way lines that buhari is continuing with? You speak like buhari met empty routes for the rail way system

Have you started using the new MMA wing? I hope its got the right ancillaries to enable planes land safely even in unclear weather conditions.

What about our economy? Poverty rate in the country? Insecurity? Terrorism? Nepotism?

I hope you and many can safely use the trains without being attacked by militias or even bokoharam..

Let me not even go into the incompetence of this administration..

Even governor udom of akwa ibom has worked on his state airline more than buhari has added value to our aviation industry..

How about your president spending is lifetime in a hospital in the uk just because he couldnt get the hospital right in the aso villa to work.?? How about our education sector?? Or should i post a picture of buharis promises to your ignorant fellows??

Please just run along with your tomfoolery

2 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by sulaimon22: 8:38am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

you're a disgrace to your family members

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Adegokenath(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2020
PigTormentor:

Glad you agree that you have no PROOF except insinuations and assumptions.

Pls list he loans for us and we can tackle each one at a time. Where do you think the govt is getting money from to finance all the capital projects that they have going on int eh country? When there's a shortfall in govt revenue, where do you think they will get the money from to compensate for the shortfall? Is there a country in the world that doesn't borrow? The US is the biggest borrower of funds in the whole world. Their next loan is 3 TRILLION dollars loan planed for this month. Capital projects take time to materialize, a rail line can take many many years to construct even in the most optimum situation. 4 years from now, most Nigerians will be glad with the level of capital project been undertaken right now.

The cost of PMS is the lowest in Nigeria and Angola in the whole of Africa. Just because oil is now selling for 10 dollars does not mean that the fuel you are buying today was refined from a 10 dollar par barrel oil. Oil is sold in FUTURE CONTRACTS- Which means the oil you are using today was more than like agreed to about 3 to 6 months ago. If the price of oil keeps going down and down then yes the price of fuel will also go down some more.
The sad part is that we have some many people that have been to school, but most lack the ability to seek facts, they just hear rumors and they take is as facts.
Kate06:
I pray all keeps getting worse so that their brain will reset.

I want oil price to go low as $5/barrel or less. Exchange rate to go pass $1=#600 so that we trading btc and working as freelancers can make huge monies after exchange.

Nonsense, as if I have ever benefited from this govt ever.

Let's learn how to make money and leave them to their misfortunes.

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

I need just 10 people to join me with 100 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 74 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

Our members have started getting good profits already..
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by okosodo: 8:40am On May 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop throwing figures upandan, give us links to your assertions
Go to NBS website, i am not your houseboy
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by bayelsaowei(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2020
The nigerian government should push for true federalism or regionalism..oil monies cant sustain this country for long..

Both past and present governments have failed us completely..

Operation effect a system where states can be productive and generate revenue streams and run independently..

Operation say no to spoon feeding states with monies from a particular region..

Operation "get sense nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by PigTormentor: 8:41am On May 07, 2020
bayelsaowei:
didnt the last admin work on the same rail way lines that buhari is continuing with? You speak like buhari met empty routes for the rail way system

Have you started using the new MMA wing? I hope its got the right ancillaries to enable planes land safely even in unclear weather conditions.

What about our economy? Poverty rate in the country? Insecurity? Terrorism? Nepotism?

I hope you and many can safely use the trains without being attacked by militias or even bokoharam..

Let me not even go into the incompetence of this administration..

Even governor udom of akwa ibom has worked on his state airline more than buhari has added value to our aviation industry..

How about your president spending is lifetime in a hospital in the uk just because he couldnt get the hospital right in the aso villa to work.?? How about our education sector?? Or should i post a picture of buharis promises to your ignorant fellows??

Please just run along with your tomfoolery

YOUR BUFFOONERY IS ALREADY COMPLETE. JUST KEEP IT MOVING ON.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Princedapace(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

The mediocrity you're celebrating today, will hunt you tomorrow.

Aswear bro, my greatest anger is how Nigerians make excuses for their leaders.. I cant believe someone can comfortably blame past administration and refuse to blame Buhari after almost 5 years ruling this country. This same man ruled before o!

The incompetency of our leaders doesnt make me feel so bad but the way these guys find a way to support them beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by orisa37: 8:42am On May 07, 2020
LET THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNMENTS AND THE FG SHARE EQUALLY ALL AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, AND POWER AND MIGHT OF GOVERNING.

YOU YOUNG WOMAN SHOULDN'T CARRY THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF FUNDING THIS HUGE COUNTRY ALONE. SHARE WITH THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES COMMISSIONERS. SECURITY SHOULD BE SHARED WITH IGP.
ELECTIONEERING SHOULD BE SHARED WITH INEC.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2020
hadex90:
why must we always follow either APC or PDP? why can't we see pass religion, ethnicity or Party in Voting for the right person? why do we keep voting old people as our leaders. I fear for the future of Nigeria
Nigeria doesn't have any future. It has never had. A county with a future can not be re-electing the same people for over 50yrs. All the leaders we have both from old and new parties I've been in the government since Nigeria got independence. They die and their children continue for the once that die. Some die and yet in one way or the other still torment Nigeria front their graves. Nigeria needs to go back to factory setting. It started on a wrong foot.

2 Likes

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by livebyday(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Very unfortunate.

[/s]

You could have made your point without sounding so childish

You are a talkative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:45am On May 07, 2020
Princedapace:

Aswear bro, my greatest anger is how Nigerians make excuses for their leaders.. I cant believe someone can comfortably blame past administration and refuse to blame Buhari after almost 5 years ruling this country. This same man ruled before o!

The incompetency of our leaders doesnt make me feel so bad but the way these guys find a way to support them beats my imagination.
Those set of people are the one keeping us here. The blame the past forgetting that the present leaders have always been there from the past and did nothing in past, still doing nothing in the present.
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by onyxo76(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
Naughtysite:
May is safe.

It will RED in June.

One wise man once said, Set aside in Cash savings that can feed you for a period of 6 months.

Invest 80% of your total networth in an investment you cannot lose.

Invest the remaining 20% in any form of business of your choice.

Let's not forget what the famous Chinese man said..
if you are single, then maybe it will possible but for a family man with several dependants its mission impossible o
Re: Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls by Kate06(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
ttmax09:
can you drop ur number let's talk? Or email

+2348145319150 (call/Whatsapp).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.