Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area (2398 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / Independence Day: Enugu Under Total Lockdown- Pictures / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] I am not poor and my family can never be poor even in the next 200 years to come cheesy grin
Yes, you just happened to see AC and tiles as luxury!
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:34pm On May 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89284704] Yes, you just happened to see AC and tiles as luxury! [/quote][/s] Anybody who can afford Ac and live in a good house with tiles should not drag palliative with poor masses. If you can pay 400k year to rent a house don't drag palliative with someone who stay in one room because God is watching you cheesy grin Palliative in Nigeria are for poor masses not for middle class and rich people angry am done with you sir cool
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Anybody who can afford Ac and live in a house with tiles in my poverty outlook of life should not drag palliative with poor masses. If you can pay 400k year to rent a house don't drag palliative with someone who stay in one room because God is watching you cheesy grin Palliative in Nigeria are for poor masses not for middle class and rich people angry am done with you sir cool
Fixed
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by greatdreamer(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
OMG! This is shameful. Port Harcourt of all places looking like a pigsty. Where is all the oil money going to? If at the expiration of his tenure, Nyesom Wike is not hanged by the balls or given cultist justice that Rivers is known for, I will lose every respect I have for Rivers people.
start with Senator BAT first
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Leo3333: 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
onomefm:
No movement in PH

Which of the Port Harcourts is this?

Enough of the ceaseless mockery of that beautiful city please.

I have been to/lived in quite a number of Nigerian cities and PH happens to be one of the few cities in Nigeria where you can drive round town "safely" without coming across slums as filthy as those places you posted.

By the way, I suspect you're the same guy behind all previous PH-denigrating threads created all in a bid to settle scores with some other guys who made mockery of your state.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by chubinwa(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2020
Africa will always remain backward because of the corruption that have really eating deep into the fabrics. see how everywhere is looking dirty and slummy. Tueh!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by jodeci(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Come to Delta I will take you around cheesy grin

Where in delta i beg
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by badbros(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2020
Sunshineg5:
There's nothing wrong with those pictures

There's no where in Nigeria that one won't see low income earners living in houses like this.

If minimum wage for government work is 30k across Nigeria and most Factory workers /Private School teachers workers earn 10 to 30k a month(even in Lagos)

How do you expect everyone to live in Duplexes with modern facilities?

I don't know why certain people from a particular region keep deceiving themselves with Pictures of selected duplexes from their region to propagate an image of affluence?

You're right, I know that area very well, it's comprises of market place scattered all around and they even do sanitation weekly.
Onomefm you reside in diobu right?
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Kinematics: 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
OMG! This is shameful. Port Harcourt of all places looking like a pigsty. Where is all the oil money going to? If at the expiration of his tenure, Nyesom Wike is not hanged by the balls or given cultist justice that Rivers is known for, I will lose every respect I have for Rivers people.

Chino and his clowns go diobu the ghetto of Rivers state and start taking pictures, you are here keying in to his stupidity.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Kinematics: 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:

Chino and his clowns go diobu the ghetto of Rivers state and start taking pictures, you are here keying in to his stupidity.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Kinematics: 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
Leo3333:

I have been to/lived in quite a number of Nigerian cities and PH happens to be one of the few cities in Nigeria where you can drive round town "safely" without coming across slums as filthy as those places you posted.

By the way, I suspect you're the same guy behind all previous PH-denigrating threads created all in a bid to settle scores with some other guys who made mockery of your state.

When you see thread like this you just look and pass. Chino the Onitsha village boy is at work. If he likes he should snap all the slums in Rivers State and Tag it Port Harcourt. His Onitsha will continue to remain inferior to PH in his entire generation.

Just look and pass...
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by SpaceTour: 5:27pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

Useless cultist, is Diobu not part of PORT HARCOURT local government?
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by SpaceTour: 5:28pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

When you see thread like this you just look and pass. Chino the Onitsha village boy is at work. If he likes he should snap all the slums in Rivers State and Tag it Port Harcourt. His Onitsha will continue to remain inferior to PH in his entire generation.
Just look and pass...
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT is a glorified village filled with shanties and slum if which Onitsha doesn't have. PORT HARCOURT is a shithole cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:

As a PORT HARCOURT boy, I know PORT HARCOURT is a jungle
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 5:32pm On May 07, 2020
Kinematics:

Just look and pass...

Hahahaha

But you are looking and commenting at the same time, which proves you are pained. Now everyone knows PORT HARCOURT as a shithole, which is its true condition
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 5:34pm On May 07, 2020
Leo3333:

There's no denigration here, this is the real face of PORT HARCOURT
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by ZiggyMr(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I swear ogwashi ukwu fine pass this place cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ogwashi ukwu girl, come pH nw better places dey o. No mind dat op
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
It is not the area, it is how clean the roads and environment are
Tell the wike Sycophant!
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by 24SEVEN: 6:33am On May 08, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Hahahaha

But you are looking and commenting at the same time, which proves you are pained. Now everyone knows PORT HARCOURT as a shithole, which is its true condition

Mr Chinonso, Nobody cares about the rubbish you post online about PH. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 6:49am On May 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

Mr Chinonso, Nobody cares about the rubbish you post online about PH. Keep fooling yourself.

But you are busy quoting him up and down thereby expanding the thread. Your head is not correct
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 6:50am On May 08, 2020
chubinwa:
Africa will always remain backward because of the corruption that have really eating deep into the fabrics. see how everywhere is looking dirty and slummy. Tueh!!!

That's PORT HARCOURT city for you. Oil rich city,that's how they roll.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by 24SEVEN: 6:52am On May 08, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

But you are busy quoting him up and down thereby expanding the thread. Your head is not correct

You are the person, Chinonso Dike... Stop fooling yourself. When nighas go kprass you, na major drilling.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 6:58am On May 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

You are the person, Chinonso Dike... Stop fooling yourself. When nighas go kprass you, na major drilling.

Ok cultist go kpas Chinonso dike, na be una way for Rivers state. Bunch of cultists
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by 24SEVEN: 7:02am On May 08, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Ok cultist go kpas Chinonso dike, na be una way for Rivers state. Bunch of cultists

Whatever you feel like saying, it's your bizzwazz.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 7:04am On May 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

Whatever you feel like saying, it's your bizzwazz.

You no be cultist again? Abeg go kpas Chinonso Dike, na your business be that ooh, e no concern me.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by 24SEVEN: 7:41am On May 08, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

You no be cultist again? Abeg go kpas Chinonso Dike, na your business be that ooh, e no concern me.

Na you be Chinonso Dike, from Ihiala Anambra who claims to be Photographer in Government house Port Harcourt. Who also claimed to be an ayes. So as you be confirmed BST, overboarding awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 7:50am On May 08, 2020
[s]
24SEVEN:

Na you be Chinonso Dike, from Ihiala Anambra who claims to be Photographer in Government house Port Harcourt. Who also claimed to be an ayes. So as you be confirmed BST, overboarding awaits you.
[/s]

Hahahahaha

So you are no longer a cultist as you claimed before? You said you go kpa chinonso dike, i said you should go ahead because e no concern me, instead you are baptising me with a new name. Why not go and hit chinonso and leave me alone. Useless frustrated born throway cultist. You go end up soon like that Rivers cultists that killed that Uniport girl. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2020
onomefm:
No movement in PH
There are so many good place in PH you can secure a home and live but because of financial precarious you re base here. Poverty is a curse
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2020
onomefm:
China virus has made our people to lazy around at home

China stupid virus
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by PortHarcourt1st: 10:54am On May 08, 2020
beamtopola:

There are so many good place in PH you can secure a home and live but because of financial precarious you re base here. Poverty is a curse

It's a lie. PORT HARCOURT is mostly shanties and slums. Even kinematics lives in a slum cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rabui Musa Kwankwaso Commissions Another Flyover In Rivers Built By Wike / Gov Wike Threatens To Shut Down Banks, Other Businesses That Pay VAT To FIRS / What Would A War Between The Alliance Of Russia & China Vs USA & NATO Look Likek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.